Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

Draymond Says Boston Booing Durrant Could Scare FA's Away

Kevin Durant received some boos at the TD Garden on Friday, as expected, and his Golden State Warriors teammate, Draymond Green, did not think it was a particularly savvy move by the Boston Celtics fans in attendance.

After the 104-88 victory, Green called it "desperate" behavior that could discourage free agents from taking interviews with the Celtics.

"Fans must be desperate," Green said, via ESPN's Chris Haynes. "Like, who boos a guy for taking an interview? That's crazy. I don't get that. Y'all booing somebody for interviewing [with] y'all? Man, they may scare free agents away. You don't want to take an interview and then make enemies for taking an interview. I don't know. They may want to be careful with that."

"If you're that mad at what somebody else did with [their] life, you need to evaluate your own life," Green continued. "He made a personal decision for his life, for his happiness, for his career. And if people that mad, they need to reevaluate where their head is at in life. Because I don't know if I can stay that mad at somebody for deciding to do something with their life. That's a slippery slope."

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/wa...e-free-agents/

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

Whatever. Fans have been passionate about the game for decades now, Draymond, especially in Boston. Maybe it's time for you to go to your safe space.