Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

didn't realize usain bolt made so much...

no wonder he would never play in the nfl. why would he get all banged up when he can just run straight and make more?

another note, didn't realize some formula one racers made so much wtf?

http://www.paywizard.org/main/salary/vip-check/athletes

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I did not either

forumula 1 been raking it in for years

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

formula one drivers are like rock stars in the countries they hail from.....

getting paid to do shit like this..... it's a f'n crime I tell ya.....

getting paid to do what I have to do on my days off, after paying for a case of beer, and the resulting damage to my 4x4

DeathAdder
    DeathAdder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8209

Not afraid to admit would let Bolt have a go with the wifey. Guy is stud like a modern day Adonis

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Shaun White $20,000,000 a year?

Fukking unreal.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Michael Phelps worth >50 million

Good for all of them

mikemca
    Update Status
    mikemca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

How the hell does Pacquiao make 160 million a year....438k a day ? Which is 4x what Mayweather makes.

Does he own the Phillipines?

TxAaron
    TxAaron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Quote Originally Posted by mikemca View Post
    How the hell does Pacquiao make 160 million a year....438k a day ? Which is 4x what Mayweather makes.

Does he own the Phillipines?
    That was where I realized that website was full of shiit.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: eidolon

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

That's f u c k i n' sick those numbers

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    That's f u c k i n' sick those numbers
    none of it is true

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by DeathAdder View Post
    Not afraid to admit would let Bolt have a go with the wifey. Guy is stud like a modern day Adonis
    yah, u say that, then the next minute you'll be swingin' a golf club at her and him.....

guys say they wanna see their wives hammered by Bolt, or, in the instance I referred to above, me, but when she starts shreiking and coming like she never has with you, you'll regret it and start reaching for your golf clubs.....

or, like some other cuckold fukstick did, reaching for my overnight bag, and then dropping it on the bed and saying "here's your bag, you might as well fuk her all night..... I'm going to bed." Amazing thing was, I was on my back as he did this, and she was on top, squatting cow girl postion facing me, and never opened her eyes or acknowledged what he'd just done, she just kept bouncing away as he stormed out of their master bedroom, and every time she landed to the hilt, she'd squirt some more, splash me in the face with it, and never break stride......

trust me, you don't want to see your wife doing such things....

unless, of course, you either want to kill her, divorce her, or, candidly, be her in that moment.....

from my experience in Htown, with most cucks it's the latter

as we joked about his lame shit the following morning, I said, "he sounded pretty mad, he may go after some new pussy in light of all this."

she responds with "If that limp dick had antoher six inches of kahk, he could get some new pussy right here. I never knew I could handle all that."

no, don't "book him, Danno"..... no, not that.... just strap a board to his ass next time he tries to fuk his wife I obliterated....

ask yourself the question.... no, not "do you feel lucky, punk, well do ya?" as if your some sort of Dirty Harry.... but rather "do you really wanna have to strap a board to your ass the next time you fuk your wife????"
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 08-19-16 at 02:24 PM.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3483

I didn't think you could get rich off track and field,most of them are making peanuts.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    yah, u say that, then the next minute you'll be swingin' a golf club at her and him.....

guys say they wanna see their wives hammered by Bolt, or, in the instance I referred to above, me, but when she starts shreiking and coming like she never has with you, you'll regret it and start reaching for your golf clubs.....

or, like some other cuckold fukstick did, reaching for my overnight bag, and then dropping it on the bed and saying "here's your bag, you might as well fuk her all night..... I'm going to bed." Amazing thing was, I was on my back as he did this, and she was on top, squatting cow girl postion facing me, and never opened her eyes or acknowledged what he'd just done, she just kept bouncing away as he stormed out of their master bedroom, and every time she landed to the hilt, she'd squirt some more, splash me in the face with it, and never break stride......

trust me, you don't want to see your wife doing such things....

unless, of course, you either want to kill her, divorce her, or, candidly, be her in that moment.....

from my experience in Htown, with most cucks it's the latter
    This is the same guy that was bitching about MoneyShot posting pics of his girls,dudes a pansie.
    Points Awarded:

Ghenghis Kahn gave packerd_00 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Auto Donk

Death Adder?

wow.... sounds like a pure bisexual cuckold

I once put up with one guy "accidentally" brushing his the back of his hands against my sack (his perfect ten wife was riding me in the hot tub --facing me -- and her hands were clasped behind my neck, and my hands were clasped on her ass, so I knew it had to be his, as he was "crouching" behind her "rubbing her shoulders and back" as she rode me, and he was supposedly "inadvertantly" goin' a little lower than her ass, right were my f'n nuts happened to be having a party......

but, I thought "big picture" for a second, and realized 1. I hadn't bred the bitch yet, and 2. this guy is letting me fuk the shit out of his beautiful wife, and I brought nothing to the party that day, not even blow, so if he wants to get a charge by backhanding my sack a few times, I guess I can live with it......
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 08-19-16 at 02:44 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Ghenghis Kahn gave Auto Donk 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

This goof ball can make any thread topic into one of his weird story telling glory days smut naracist stories can't he?

Bolt is a good dude and remembers his upbringing and gives a lot to charities

guy should be living the dream for life now
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: El Nino

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Taxes in Jamaica are much less. So in reality he takes home much more than an NFL player who makes the same before taxes.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Taxes in Jamaica are much less. So in reality he takes home much more than an NFL player who makes the same before taxes.
    since most of his endorsement big $ earnings come from foreign countries, would he not get taxed in those countries as well?

also I think he just started a biz in the US, so he'll for sure be helping our economy now

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    This goof ball can make any thread topic into one of his weird story telling glory days smut naracist stories can't he?

Bolt is a good dude and remembers his upbringing and gives a lot to charities

guy should be living the dream for life now
    yah, since i saw your presence in the thread, I dusted off a few "Oldies but Saddies" for ya....

it's friday for chrissakes.....

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

F1 Drivers have been consistently some of the highest earning sports figures for quite a long time. Each race is a huge event wherever they go.

Auto Donk

yep, shumacher had a helluva lot to do with then suddenly earning at an entirely new level.....

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

randy moss is one of the best receivers that's ever played the game and i think bolt would've been randy moss 2.0.

just have a qb with a cannon and all he has to do is go deep.

Roadtrip635

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    yep, shumacher had a helluva lot to do with then suddenly earning at an entirely new level.....
    Even long before him, guys like Senna and Mansell were making money that any US sports stars could only dream of back then. Even further back, F1 drivers have always been top or among the top earners. A lot of deep pockets from the Car and Tobacco companies and they paid well, especially for top drivers.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Needs to have a big brands shoe company market him. Make a shoes call Nike Bolts or Reebok Bolts, and this guy will be collecting a killin the rest of his life.

xKMACKx
    xKMACKx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8449

Lewis Hamilton is worth 200 million. Needless to say F1 drivers are doing alright.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

F1 drivers make a lot of money. Much more than NASCAR drivers.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by xKMACKx View Post
    Lewis Hamilton is worth 200 million. Needless to say F1 drivers are doing alright.
    never heard of him. then again, i can't name one driver besides andretti and ashley judd's husband.

Roadtrip635

F1 Drivers Annual Salaries 2016 (salaries listed are per year)
    Sebastian Vettel Ferrari $50 million plus bonuses 3 years (2015-17)
    Fernando Alonso McLaren $40 million including bonuses 2 years (2015-17)
    Lewis Hamilton Mercedes $31 million plus bonuses 3 years (2015-18
    Kimi Raikkonen Ferrari $16 million including bonuses 1 year (2016)

These are salaries and some of those don't even include team bonuses. Once you start throwing in endorsements and such, these guys are living a pretty comfortable life.

packerd_00

F1 drivers make a lot of money. Much more than NASCAR drivers.
    That's why a lot of the big name F1 Drivers tried to get into Nascar right,obviously their not making that much more.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    That's why a lot of the big name F1 Drivers tried to get into Nascar right,obviously their not making that much more.
    Yeah. Also most NASCAR drivers wouldn't be able to qualify for F1 due to right hand turns required.

packerd_00

Yeah. Also most NASCAR drivers wouldn't be able to qualify for F1 due to right hand turns required.
    Well that's funny seeing as none of the F1 guys were able to hack it in Nascar,Montoya was here for 8 years and won one race.

Auto Donk

and on a f'n road course, no less......

packerd_00

Yeah and only reason he won that race was because McMurray ran out of fuel on the last lap otherwise I doubt hed have won anything.

Auto Donk

Here's how good F1 drivers are....

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

packerd_00

I friggin remember that seemed like every other week he was wrecking himself or somebody else.

xKMACKx
    xKMACKx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8449

I remember a few years ago some huge NASCAR fan telling me their cars would beat a F1 car

I'm a fan of both, but such a moronic statement

12 Last