Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

here's some of why nascar never engendered much respect worldwide, or even in the states.....

when you have a bunch of guys pulling this on only the second lap of the f'n race, well......

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

If your excellent and unique in any profession you can make great money. Maybe not 20 million but a very respectable income.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11101

Bolt has endorsements all over the world. I was in Europe and he was all over the damn place on everything. I saw him in ads in China. These guys make a shitload of money running track in the European circuits. A guy like Bolt will command at least a million dollar appearance fee to any event. Then there's bonuses for breaking track records and world records. He is getting PAID.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by DeathAdder View Post
    I know for a fact if any of these women knew you were secretly postings their pictures up on public forums for others to gawk and fawn over they'd be up in arms. Just when I thought SBR posters couldn't stoop any lower...
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathAdder View Post
    Not afraid to admit would let Bolt have a go with the wifey. Guy is stud like a modern day Adonis
    talking about sbr posters stooping low... how many black dudes have your wife fukked this year? there are some weird people in this world but cuckolds are the weirdest.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

A Ferrari vs a Chevy..You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out who wins.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3585

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    talking about sbr posters stooping low... how many black dudes have your wife fukked this year? there are some weird people in this world but cuckolds are the weirdest.
    You know he hides in the closet and watches,god damn sissy.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 08-20-16 at 01:32 PM.

First 12