Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Shouldn't you play with men to improve your game? What's the purpose of playing par 3 holes on flat greens?

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Excuse me. I need to find a barf bag.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    He's cheating
    Toniest would you smash cait?

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11854

Any books posting lines for this tournament?

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3483

Quote Originally Posted by habitualwinning View Post
    That's exactly my point. Nobody from modern generations knew who the fuuck the guy was until he went all shemale reality tv star. If you're a real hero, you're timeless and people know exactly what you did, even decades or centuries later. People like the ones I previously mentioned. Ask anybody under 30 what events Jenner competed in and you'll get crickets or incorrect answers. There might be one or two people who are real history buffs/majors who know but other than that nobody knows. Everybody knows who Jackie Robinson and Billie Jean King are even today.
    Billie Jean King ?,I don't think most modern generations would have a clue who he is.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Bruce and Billie Jean are exact opposite transgendered people.... she was born with female junk (or at least a doctor reassigned her a female identity soon after birth), but has always had the desires of a male, wanting pussy..... in our society today, she's known as a bull dyke. Essentially, BJK was a man trapped in a woman's body.....

Brucyboi, on the other hand, was born a male, but has always wanted a pussy and a felt like a woman trapped in a man's body..... He's always craved kahk..... in our society today, he's commonly known as a total fukkin' $#^@%$.

And now, at present, after having raised those bbc-craving daughters of his, and having had to jealously watch them hoard all the black kahk in the family, he is now free to go after what he's been so jealous of all five of those hos he for, and he now similarly craves bbc..... which is why he's dating a young black guy now.....

typical f'n kardashiho
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 04-01-16 at 02:27 PM.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Donker if you were drunk and you didn't know the story behind Caitlyn or who she was and she had a vagina would you bang her?

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3483

Sure Billie Jean isn't a dude.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Sure Billie Jean isn't a dude.

that's no woman, Packerd.....

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Donker if you were drunk and you didn't know the story behind Caitlyn or who she was and she had a vagina would you bang her?
    no.... my cut-off age is 45, if she looks young.....

that old queen brucieboy is sixty-something years old, and has one hell of a "turkey neck"....... pass.......

tho, for a cool $million, I might let her blow me if I was wasted...... and then, only if that chain-smokin' bbc-loving tranny hadn't had a cigarette in the previous 12 hours.....

First 12