Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

Not sure if the surfings at the box or not, looks windy which isn't great for it I think. Was hoping for some info leak before the first heat line closes but doesn't look like it will happen.

Mase of Base

New Zealand Super Rugby teams are showing up the comp this season. Not sure on the large spread for the Chiefs after last weeks huge game but I bet they stay solid enough on D, Sharks U18.5. 1.1 to win 1.

Sharks could barely score in an indoor stadium against 14 men 80% of the match doubt they do much tonight, bit of wind around my side of the Kaimai Ranges so going to assume there's a breeze in Hamilton which will make kicking tricky but nothing too crazy.

Mase of Base

Chiefs didn't turn up that first half and it still nearly won, didn't think an SA team would turn down shots at goal and go for tries killed me.

+10U and change.

LIVE play. Panthers have a howling wing behind them down by 4. Who's one of the best if not the best kickers in open play in the game? Jamie Soward, he'll give the Panthers every chance here the Warriors are going to be under the pump and I don't see their defense holding up. Actually doubt they score again.

Panthers ML 1.75

Put some on -12.5 @4.25 also.

Mase of Base

Firing this thread up again, got Australian baskets and soccer back tonight and I'm in.

NZ Breakers/Melbourne O169.5.
    Think there will be some d in this and won't be a crazy pace but fast enough, it'll be a 3 ball fiesta though just hoping a few go down. Plus I think the refs will have both teams in the bonus for some freebies in all qrts.

No play th the A League tonight just watch that one but am looking at Mel City tomorrow away against the Phoenix. 'Nix have key players away on international duty and City should take their chances.

Waiting on surf conditions for France but will have a few plays there also, big dogs is what I'm after.

The under 62.5 in the Canterbury/Nth Harbour Mitre 10 cup match is worth a look also, I'll throw it in a multi with Melbourne baskets and Melbourne V +0.5 soccer, pays $4.80
    Last edited by Mase of Base; 10-07-16 at 01:03 AM.

Mase of Base

Damnit got another play and it's a biggy for me 3U to win 1.8 on Melbourne United to beat the Breakers, Jackson switching sides and revenge for last seasons finals get them over the line. Tough place to win though so we'll see.

Mase of Base

Burial first up gave half those units up already! Had Leo in the surfing though so not completetly horrific. Banting woth a nudge against Parko in the next.

Mase of Base

Banting won. Didn't get many other surfing plays off. Portugal starts soon and a more reliable beach break in terms of knowing what it will be like imo so going to focus on that one, again looking for upsets.

Mitre 10 cup rugby Hawkes Bay/Bay of Plenty O7.5 tries at 1.65 for 3U. Bit bigger on this one. Highly douby there's many penalty goals in this one and both sides have scored and been scored on. Expecting a very open game, BOP need to win with four tries and HB have nothing to play for but their fans so should be high scoring, I'd rather the try option though as I said there may not be many penalty goal attempts.

Mase of Base

Going to fire this up again I'm pretty bad at posting my plays but want to try.

Surfing about to kick off on the Gold Coast is where my attention will lie for the next few days.

John John at 8.50 and Carissa at 5.00 to win the first event my plays so far. Think it'll end in decent sized onshore waves which I feel will suit those two should they make it that far.

Mase of Base

Tyler Wright 1.42 to beat Lock 3U on that, might put more on that line to me is way off should be 1.20 imo. Won't be till tomorrow or next day though, worried that line comes in probably won't though books don't adjust surfing much.

Mase of Base

Tylers won even though the heats still going ended up going off at 1.15.

Defay @1.70 1U
    Manuel @1.70 1U

See how they go maybe Lima in the last.

Futures are both 0.5 units

Mase of Base

Split those. Kelly 3 to win one, big call but if there's someone that can get barrelled it's the GOAT c'mon Kelly, not overly confident.

Mase of Base

Decent start 3-1 +1.96.

John John and Carissa safely through to r3, but Tyler Wright and Lakey Peterson look incredible will be looking at those two in the h2h markets.

Tomorrow:
    H3) Toledo got robbed in his heat but if the surfs a decent size and clean he could be in trouble against Zeke whos at 4.00.
    H4) Freestone surfed well today doesn't deserve to be this price 2.35
    H5) Kerr easy 1.30
    H6) Tough Flores got robbed today but Ace can rack up big numbers coin flip and odds are onto that
    H7) Another thoughy maybe favour the goofy (italo) with the tide filling in
    H8) Ibelli easy 1.80
    H9) Durbidge easy even if Connor wasn't injured, this is bet of the day 1.50
    H10) Kennedy isnt going to do last years run but think he can beat the rookie at 2.15
    H11) Igarashi easy second best bet of the day 1.60
    H12) Too tough coin flip again, slight lean wiggoly.

Mase of Base

Don't know anything about basketball but this looked easy Notre Dame, Butler and Virginia 2 to win 1.75.

First 123