MMA_Epidemic
    MMA_Epidemic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 403

2015 rugby world cup!

Hi guys, still fairly new to the forum. I bet on football (soccer), mma and rugby. I live, breathe and sleep rugby. I've been playing the sport since a little kid and I currently play my rugby in Europe at the moment. Lets just say I know a little bit and we are going to take advantage of that

Currently 5-1 since the first game last week Friday. This will be my first post on SBR with my plays.

SCO vs JPN

All credit to Japan, they played extremely well against an overconfident and poor looking South African outfit (Im still a very unhappy fan) but I simply dont think they can back it up against the Scots. The Japanese have a 4 day turn around so fatigue will come into play here. The physical game against the Springboks on Saturday will play its toll and I can see the Scots running away with it in the closing quarter of the game. I do how ever see the Japanese scoring at least 2 tries or more so my top tip is Japan to score o1.5 team tries @ $2. Im also liking a few other plays but Im really liking this one!

AUS vs FIJ

Fiji showed that they arent here just for other teams to walk over and will fight until the very end. Unfortunately you cant do much about it when teams are just technically better than you and I think in this game that will be the case. Fiji had a lot of mistakes in their opening game against England, dropped balls, beaten at the breakdown, lost scrums and many other basic errors. Against a team like Australia you will be punished for those mistakes. Australia will put the pressure on from the beginning and Fiji will be put on the back foot. Fiji will give a penalty away in the opening 10 minutes, where Stephen Moore will point to the posts for Australias first points of the game. My top tip is Australias first scoring points - penalty kick @ $2.50

FRA vs ROM

Unfortunately I havent watched France yet but im more than positive they will make easy work of Romania. I will live bet on this one!

If anyone has questions or wants some advice feel free to hit me up. I have quite a few other plays but these are ones im really liking! Good Luck

MMA_Epidemic

Hi guys, I was extremely unlucky not to get a clean sweep on yesterdays games. As I expected, Scotland ran away with it in the second half against the Brave Blossoms. Japan had 3-4 easy opportunities where they couldve scored but due to basic errors just couldnt finish. It was extremely frustrating to watch but thats the way the game goes right? At least we got a tiny bit of profit back at the end of the day, thanks to Australia with the "First scoring points of the game - Australia - Penalty kick". Moving on with todays fixture where we have the All Blacks take on Namibia in our only World Cup game for today.

Record on SBR (1-1)

Japan o1.5 tries @ $2 (1 unit) LOSS -1u
    First Scoring Play - Aus - Penalty kick @ $2.50 (1 unit) WIN +1.50
    Running +0.5

NZ vs NAM

Its extremely hard to find value in this game because EVERYONE knows theres only going to be one outcome. The All Blacks will make easy work of the Namibians today but the question is by how many points? The line sits at 76.5 and the total points sit at o89.5 which in my opinion is very well more than do able for the AB's BUT Im not confident enough to make a play on these markets. I have how ever found some great value in the "Tryscorers" market. I was really surprised to see the value on this and I had to jump on it straight away. Sam Cane will be captaining and slotting in at number 8 for the the AB's today. He will most likely be the ball carrier in the rolling mauls, especially off of the line outs in the oppositions 22m, where he will relish and take every opportunity that comes his way. I can see him dotting the ball down AT LEAST once. Sam Cane will be fired up and I expect a big performance from him today. My top play of the day is Sam Cane to score anytime @ 1.72 and I'll be throwing 2 units on this. My side play is Sam Cane to score 2 or more @ 4.50 and I'll be putting down half a unit on this play because I think its extremely good value and its more than do able, definitely worth the risk!

GOOD LUCK

MMA_Epidemic

Absolutely no words haha Sam Cane was put on the flank with Victor Vito slotting in at the number 8 position, where I assumed Cane would be, wasnt many rolling mauls over the line anyway, which was kind of a shock. Very unlucky, came close a few times but no cigar. Onto the next one

Record on SBR (1-3)

First Scoring Play - Aus - Penalty kick @ $2.50 (1 unit) WIN +1.50u
    Sam Cane to score anytime @ 1.72 (2 units) - LOSS -2u
    Sam Cane to score 2 or more @ 4.50 (1/2 unit) - LOSS - 0.5u
    Running -2u

ARG vs GEO

The only game of today, Argentina vs Georgia is looking to be quite the interesting match up. I think Georgia will put up a decent fight in the opening half but as the game goes on Argentina will slowly put the points on against the Georgians. Argentina will be looking for the bonus point in this game so dont expect them to sit back and just look for the win by any matter of means, they will go for it. I expect a good game from the Argentinians and it will show today. My top tip is Argentina -19.5 @ 1.90 for 2 units and Im also liking Argentina to score o3.5 team tries @ 1.83 for 2 units. Good Luck everyone and lets hope for a swift turn around!
    Last edited by MMA_Epidemic; 09-25-15 at 08:46 AM. Reason: spelling error

binomial
    binomial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6841

well called

MMA_Epidemic

Now thats more like it! Both plays came through comfortably and we are back in the positive. Tomorrow we have three games. I wont be getting into much detail as its pretty late right now and I myself have a rugby game in the morning

Record on SBR (3-3)

First Scoring Play - Aus - Penalty kick @ $2.50 (1 unit) WIN +1.50u
    Sam Cane to score 2 or more @ 4.50 (1/2 unit) - LOSS -0.5u
    Argentina -19.5 @ 1.90 (2 units) - WIN +1.8
    Argentina to score o3.5 team tries @ 1.83 -WIN +1.66
    Running +1.46u

ITA vs CAN

I dont expect a very exciting game here. Both teams are trying to find their first win of this rugby world cup campaign and I think it will be closer than expected, with a hell of lot more kicking than running rugby. Im not jumping on the line or the total but my top play for this match is, more converted penalties than tries @ 2.10 for 1.5 units

RSA vs SAM

I expect a different approach to this game from the Springboks, a more focused and determined team. If the Bokke want to keep their world cup dreams alive they will need to put on a big performance against manu samoa, which wont be an easy task at all but will reign supreme at the end of the whistle. I expect a few penalty kicks to go over from Pollard before the Springboks start running over a few tries. Dont get me wrong, Samao will give the Springboks a real go here but I think they will fall short come the later stages of the game. My top play is, First scoring play - South Africa - Penalty kick @ 2.25 for 1.5 units

ENG vs WAL

Im really looking forward to watching this game. I normally dont watch much of England or Wales but have been taking a lot of interest in the european teams as the warm up games and other tournaments took place leading up to the world cup. I do how ever think England are the better team and will come away with the win here. My top play is England -4.5 first half handicap @ 2 for 1 unit and my second play is England o1.5 team tries @ 1.57 for 2 units. The second play in my opinion is pretty much a lock (I hate touching anything lower than 1.70) so I had to jump on that.

Good luck
    Last edited by MMA_Epidemic; 09-25-15 at 07:04 PM. Reason: error

MMA_Epidemic

Thanks buddy, really needed that today. I was so disappointed from yesterdays showing.

MMA_Epidemic

Thanks buddy, really needed that today. I was so disappointed from yesterdays showing.

MMA_Epidemic

Been pretty busy for the past few days but here are my plays for today!

Record on SBR (6-4)

First Scoring Play - Australia - Penalty kick @ $2.50 (1 unit) WIN +1.50u
    ITA vs CAN - More converted penalties than tries @ 2.10 (1.5 units) - WIN +1.65
    First scoring play - South Africa - Penalty kick @ 2.25 (1.5 units) - WIN +1.85
    England -4.5 first half handicap @ 2 (1 unit) - WIN +1u
    England
    o1.5 team tries @ 1.57 (2 units) - LOSS -2u
    Running +3.96u

WAL vs FJI

Top play - Most tries handicap - Wales -1.5 @ 1.80 - 2 units
    Second play - Score first try/1st half result - Wales/Wales @ 1.90 - 1 unit

FRA vs CAN

Not liking much here at all, looked at the point total market and decided to go with an alternative line.

Top play - Alternative total o55.5 points @ 1.70 - 1.5 units

GOOD LUCK!

MMA_Epidemic

Very unlucky with the Wales tries handicap play, would of been a very nice day if that one hit but fair dues to Fiji they really brought it to the Welsh! Made a tiny bit of profit today, hopefully I can find something that catches my eye in the All Blacks vs Georgia game tomorrow. I'll post a few plays or none if I cant find anything. Keep an eye out later!

Record on SBR
    2015 Rugby World Cup (8-5) - Currently +3.91 units profit

First Scoring Play - Australia - Penalty kick @ $2.50 (1 unit) WIN +1.50u
    ITA vs CAN - More converted penalties than tries @ 2.10 (1.5 units) - WIN +1.65
    First scoring play - South Africa - Penalty kick @ 2.25 (1.5 units) - WIN +1.85
    England -4.5 first half handicap @ 2 (1 unit) - WIN +1u
    England
    o1.5 team tries @ 1.57 (2 units) - LOSS -2u
    Most tries handicap - Wales -1.5 @ 1.80 (2 units) - LOSS -2u
    Score first try/1st half result - Wales/Wales @ 1.90 (1 unit) - WIN +0.90
    FRA vs CAN -
    Alternative total o55.5 points @ 1.70 (1.5 units) - WIN +1.05u
    Running +3.91u

MMA_Epidemic

Going to tackle a few interesting markets for todays game, hopefully they will come through, I'm feeling very confident!

New Zealand vs Georgia

Going to outlay 5 units for todays game.

Top Play - Kieran Read to score anytime @ 1.61 - 2 units
    Second Play - Time of 1st try - No try before 7.30 mins @ 2 - 1.5 units

First Scoring Play - New Zealand - Penalty Kick @ 2.20 - 1 unit
    Conrad Smith to score 2 or more tries @ 3.50 - 1/2 unit

Good Luck