tophat90
    tophat90's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

The Barclays Championship

Anyone got any thoughts on the Barclays Championship this week?

My picks are:

Dustin Johnson - 13/1 - won the tournament last time it was held here at Plainfield CC and has been playing well all summer, despite disappointments in the majors. This week with there being less pressure than a major I can see him going close again here.

Jim Furyk 33/1 - with this course being relatively short by modern PGA tour standards it should really suit Jim. He has also been playing well this Summer including recently at the WGC event and is so consistent on tour, has to be worth an each way interest here.

Brandt Snedeker 40/1 - Finished T3 here in 2011 and has had a very good season, despite some injury problems. A winner back at Pebble Beach earlier this year and a number of other high finishes including last week at the Wyndham, Brandt seems to be coming into form nicely.

Matt Kuchar 33/1 - Kooch finished 2nd here in 2011 and has been playing very well this summer, narrowly missing out at the Scottish Open in July. Another steady eddy type who should go well on this tight track.

All the above are each-way selections. I also fancy a small interest on Phil Mickelson, seems overpriced at 66/1 and probably wont have to use his driver too much this week.

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

day in the 9-1 range only 3 off pace, thats decent