Canberra Raiders v North Queensland Cowboys

Had done a lot of research on this match as I find NRL to have solid +EV positions to take since not too many back it. Often dogs can look profitable long term if you play your positions right.

Anyways, had Raiders +11.5 -105 for 0.75 BTC and +12.5 -121 for 0.50 BTC (1 bitcoin = $280 currently). Raiders up 18-4 at halftime. Both bets were looking solid at -1000 live on bet365. Not a guarantee but solid.

Anyways, Cowboys in 15 minute period get 4 tries and in total score 32 UNANSWERED points in 2nd half. One of those 2nd halves that had me wanting to pull my hair out in frustration. With 30 seconds left Raiders get possession back down 32-18, figuring my hope for these two wagers were pretty much shot. Well with less then 15 seconds left the Raiders score a try, a meaningless try for that matter, for my bets to get the backdoor cover. Final score 32-24.

Was a wild finish. Was in the Nitrogen chat room and tipped a guy a couple bucks to a guy who had been watching the game with me the whole time. Was a fun time and nice ending. Still surprised that one hit but always glad when those times happen.