NewYorkKnicks87
    NewYorkKnicks87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 161

Aussie Sports Betting 2015

Hello Everyone,

I am posting all my bets from the 2015 AFL Season, my book of choice is Sports Bet and my units are going to be $10.00. Each week I will be laying a multi then doing a few individual bets. Anywhere from Head to Head, Lines and Props. I am really looking at having some fun with this thread, so follow or fade I don't care but please keep the negative stuff to yourself. Lets have some fun and win some cash!

Multi #1

Richmond ($1.53)
    Gold Coast ($1.40)
    Essendon ($3.55)
    West Coast ($1.50)
    Collingwood ($2.40)
    GWS ($1.36)
    North Melbourne ($2.25)
    Fremantle ($1.77)
    Hawthorn ($1.38)

1 Unit @ 204.60 - Total Winnings $2046.08

Bet #1

Carlton vs Richmond - Richmond -11.5

1 Unit @ $1.92 - Total Winnings $19.20

I think Richmond will win this, they have so much class and talent. The problem with them is that they can't seem to find the balance. They are either really good or really crap, I think this year they should be able to figure it out. Carlton on the other hand lost there most important player in Jarrad Waite and also a lot of key role players. I see this as a high scoring game but Richmond's class should see them over for at least a 2 goal win.

BOL

Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

Have a good season, bol

Lazzara180
    Lazzara180's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck this season.

I like your thoughts on this weeks winners. I think North and Collingwood also win straight up but don't know if I'll play them. As a Freo fan I am worried with our outs, think Port may have our number this week, but definitely hope we win!

snufflyjoe
    snufflyjoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4871

Sportsbet have a promo if a team leads at any break and then go on to lose refund up to $100. Richmond paying only $1.52 but the added security of the promo makes the ML the bet I'm taking . I just worry about first round BS happening to a finals winner again.
    Last edited by snufflyjoe; 04-02-15 at 01:59 AM.

Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

Good start mate, was able to hop on the tigers at -18.5 in the 3rd, surprised they didn't end up winning by even more in the end.

NewYorkKnicks87

Quote Originally Posted by Domestic View Post
    Good start mate, was able to hop on the tigers at -18.5 in the 3rd, surprised they didn't end up winning by even more in the end.
    It wasn't pretty, but a very disciplined win. Carlton very well could of ended the game within the first quarter and a half but Richmond held them at bay till they got going. Always happy with a win to begin the season, can't wait for Saturday!

aussieH
    Update your status
    aussieH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7720

Well done. Hope you have a good year.

It was a good win for the Tigers. To come back and control the game for the last 3 quarters was very un Richmonond like. We alos may have found a good player in MacIntosh.

NewYorkKnicks87

Quote Originally Posted by aussieH View Post
    Well done. Hope you have a good year.

It was a good win for the Tigers. To come back and control the game for the last 3 quarters was very un Richmonond like. We alos may have found a good player in MacIntosh.
    I am a Dockers supporter but I love watching Richmond play they have some really quality players. MacIntosh is going to be great, he is another one of the prototype big midfielders, very tall, strong and excellent running power. Tigerland have found a gem!

NewYorkKnicks87

Bet #2

Melbourne vs Gold Coast - Gold Coast -15.5

1 Unit @ $1.92 - Total Returns $19.20

Record: 1-0
    Winnings: $9.20

Gold Coast has won there last 3 against Melbourne, the #1 ranked player in the AFL this season is back and 100% fit, i believe Gold Coast will make the finals this year for the first time in club history. To achieve this they need to beat teams like Melbourne and beat them big. This is nearly mission impossible for Melbourne because with Chris Dawes suspended, the pressure will fall to the likes of Garlett and Hogan. I see Gold Coast covering here.

BOL

aussieH
    Update your status
    aussieH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7720

What happened