easysaid
    easysaid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Easysaid's ITM Cup Thread - 2014 Season

decided to cap the games this year in the itm cup (some may remeber my 36-5 season in 2011) and help the rest of sbr make some $$

when it comes to rugby betting there's nothing easier than ITM cup, the games are all so consistent compared to say super 15 where there are lots of super stars that might show up one day, then hide the next.

anyhow, so far ive missed out on 2 games that really caught my eye - manawatu vs wellington (round 3) & counties vs hawkes bay (round 3) the rest have been ups and downs with both teams still getting into the mix of things, but round 4 is usually when teams begin to put out a consistent effort and the games become alot more predictable to cap.

units range from 1-4

so lets begin things off with -

Auckland v BOP - Auckland should win this one quite comfortably on a neutral ground however saying as this game is being played in rotorua, im not going to lay the points here.. seen far too many home teams stay in the game for the sake of the fans.

Pick - Auckland ML - 4 Units to make 1 Units

Northland vs Southland - Northland may come across as a decent side this season with a few wins over some top teams however lets not kid ourselves with them, they beat wellington with whom had an injury depleted side and inexperience foward pack, the beat hawkes bay last week who where obviously saving themselves for the following weeks RFS matchup with otago. On the otherhand we have a southland team who obviously always play their hearts out when playing at home but are far from there prime at this stage in the comp. small play here..

Pick - Southland 12&Under vs Northland - 1 Unit

YTD (0-0-0)
    Points Awarded:

Ghenghis Kahn gave easysaid 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

davopnz
    davopnz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

He's back anything you like in the internationals tonight?

easysaid

good start to the season going 2-0 sorry davopnz I did like South Africa ML and the points but was far too late to post. I might have a play for the shield challenge later on tommorow!

YTD (2-0-0)

davopnz

No worries, I backed boks +9.5 also. I'm keen on Otago tomorrow, shall be interested to see what you like!

easysaid

Pick - Otago/Hawkes Bay - total points under 47.5 - 1 UNIT

huge game in napier today with the RFS up for grabs, this game has a slight edge to otago with no shield at stake however these hawkes bay bunch seem to play out of their skin during the challenge matches (having held the shield the most in the comp over the last 2 seasons) i can see this being an extremely defensive game with the winner being decided on errors, taking the under for a unit.

davopnz

Gone on the opposite way on this game easy, both teams love to attack and weather looks good. You can get under 51.5 for this game on Centrebet/Sportingbet

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

easy, welcome back pal. looking forward to your picks.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

any picks for this week?