Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 804

Gave my thread a rest as just wasn't feeling it at the time and didn't want to cost anyone any money that may of tailed!

Still threw a few bets on, went on a crazy heater mid season but then came back to earth! Just watched the last two weeks.

So back with a pick: Northland UNDER 21.5 points.

Reason: Finals football! Hoping that means some slightly tighter rugby (it's ITM cup though so it'll still be very open!) but we have one of the best d's in the entire comp (prem/champ) up against a side that never has much possesion. Northland score a bunch off counter attacks and they do have the talent to do so but I'm thinking Hawke's Bay may get there forwards involved tonight and nuetralise this to an extent. Northland kicker is really good though so I can't rely on him to miss too many (if at all) so hopefully HB keep their discipline.

I'm thinking a fairly routine win for Hawkes's Bay and if you're looking for a fairly short (I actually think it has value though?) ML you'd be hard pressed to find another better to add to a multi/parlay what ever you call in your country.

Thinking Hawkes Bay early 30s to Northland around 10-17 points.

GL all.

Forgive the spelling I'm seeing a lot of underlined red in my post, but it's a gambling forum who cares!

I'm 1.5 units on it by the way so nothing crazy.

Mase of Base

Just looking at the total in the NZ/ADL NBL tonight now, 184.5?! I know both love to score but wow that's high for an early season game.

Over 4.5 per minute is tough to keep up in a a league where bricks for a few minute periods is common place.

Mase of Base

Ahhh fouls, just took that total live (over) for a whopping 0.4U for some action!

Mase of Base

Buying out plus a touch more on the total in the bball (it's the same as tip), think I saw that right at the start. Breakers will play some D this half think they'll have a big enough lead to counter late points via fouling.

*Actually what's the point it's 0.4U, posted before betting and don't see the point. I do think I'll lose this though.
    Last edited by Mase of Base; 10-17-14 at 02:38 AM. Reason: pffffft

Mase of Base

Fell a bit short on the bball, no biggy usually the Breakers run up the score but they went to sleep in the last qtr.

Main play in the rugby hit but wow way harder than I thought it would be. Basis of play Hawke's Bay were so much better but somehow Northland were always in it.

Mase of Base

Okay now on to the A League. Adelaide v Melbourne Victory.

Every man and his dog is on the over here but............. The reds have one if not the best 'keepers in the league, it's basically a derby also with the way they play each other. This will be close, UNDER at plus money 1U.

Mase of Base

Nice easy one in the A League at really nice odds. Hopefully I can keep it going Saturday.

Mase of Base

UNDER 50.5 in the Taranaki v Aucland match. There was a lot of scoring the last time these two met but I think the situation won't see a repeat.

Marty MacKenzie isn't the best goal kicker so may miss a few, Anscombe is lights out though. Auckland missing a bit of fire power in their backline with ABs call ups. Naki forward pack to chew some clock.

1.5 Units on it.

Mase of Base

Um Auckland the game has started! What a shocker, two tries already.

Mase of Base

Whoops got this one wrong, might be the biggest loss in sports betting history!

Mase of Base

Central Coast Mariners v Wellington Phoenix, both teams to score NO at a pick em. Actually want the Phoenix team total under 0.5 but don't have that option so this is my only option. The CCM D is very good and I think the Phoenix will struggle in their matches over in Australia this season yet again. Thinking the Mariners win this 1 or 2 nil. Chucking 2 units at it.

First 12