sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Quote Originally Posted by Cappinpicks View Post
    nice to know its fixed for the ML... the retard didnt know to retire down 5-0 what a bullshit scam
    Yeah we all lose mate, you lose the m/l and the rest of us (those that tailed) don't cash the -2 either. What a shame...

sando

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyanks23 View Post
    best of luck Sando

I'm honored to have a syndicate member check in to my thread.

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

retarded cause dasco was ready to retire from 3-0... what a weird fixed shady match of bullshit but the real problem is 5dimes actually honoring this shit for people lucky to have queery ML

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

good calls regardless if dasco would come back healthy, just can't believe I bet tennis with this awful book 5dimes

sando

Quote Originally Posted by Cappinpicks View Post
    retarded cause dasco was ready to retire from 3-0... what a weird fixed shady match of bullshit but the real problem is 5dimes actually honoring this shit for people lucky to have queery ML
    Mate from my experience most books will pay out on m/l bets as long as the first set is completed. Sportsbet is the only book I know that cancels bets with a retirement even late into the game.

sando

Ok today we finish 3-1-1 for +3.77 units. It would have been a far more impressive day if Verdasco hadn't quit, killing our 3 unit play on Querry. Also in hindsight the over bet on the Wozniaki match was stupid. Her opponent was clearly out classed. Anyway moving forward...

YTD 4-2-1 (+2.53 Units)
    Last edited by sando; 10-31-12 at 02:00 AM.

sando

Quote Originally Posted by nosaij View Post
    sando sharp tennis picks !!! $$$ 34degrees tomr. ice cold fat yak on your tennis picks
    Funny story - I used to work for Fosters (who own Matilda Bay Brewing Co). I promoted Fat Yak and all the Matilda bay beers. Spent alot of time in the high end Australian beer market and in my experience Matilda Bay has no peer. It's main beers (Bohemian Pilsner, Fat Yak, Bees Knees & in the old days rooftop red lager) can compete with the world's best.

sando

Good luck everyone with your NBA plays boys, it's so tough in the first week or so to get a handle on the teams and the significant changes to their roster, chemistry, playing style, etc... I probably won't be releasing any NBA picks for another week (unless something really stands out), but no matter as their is plenty of tennis to keep us busy.

Right let's get down to business

Paris Masters 1000 (Indoor)

Oct 31 2012 14:30 GMT

Michael Llodra +2 games @ -113 (Pinnacle) - 2 Units v. John Isner

Michael Llodra m/l @ +159 (Pinnacle) - 1 Units v. John Isner

*Analysis to follow

sando

Geneva Challenger (IndoorHard)

Round 1

Oct 31 2012 12:30 GMT

Marco Chiudinelli 2-0 sets @ -166 (Sportingbet) 2 Units v. Johnathon Eysseric

Note - You can find this pick at Bet365, and most Aus and Euro books (Not Pinny).

Marco in good form,playing at home and massive class difference between the two.

*More analysis to follow

sando

Paris Masters 1000

Match starts in 40 minutes (sorry boys at work and pressed for time)

Igor Sijsling +3.5 games @ +101 (Pinnacle) 1.5 Units v. Janko Tipsarevic

Tipsarevic coming off a couple of week losses recently, motivation and fatigue are definite considerations? Sijsling is playing nice tennis, the lad is on the rise as a tennis player, plus a nice strong serve means he can easily hold and force tie breakers

sando

Paris Masters 1000

Match starts in 1 hour & 20 minutes.

Grigor Dimitrov m/l +113 (Pinnacle) 2 Units v. Juan Monaco

Analysis - sorry boys on my phone so have to keep it short. Rising star Dimitrov a.k.a 'baby fed' is playing a bloke who has lost 3 matches in a row as a moderate to heavy favorite. Dimitrov has breezed through 3 x matches (qualifying & 1st round) and has one all in straight sets, including beating j.Melzer in the 1st round. He already has a feel for the courts and I have been told this is a very specific playing surface in Paris. Take the in form rising star at value odds against an out of form imposter of a top 10 player.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

sando

Great Start 1-0

Sijsling cashes!!

Let's get that money...

GAMBLOR777
    GAMBLOR777's Avatar Become A Pro!

tailed on dimitrov, i'm on a horror run so I hope I don't bring you bad luck on the play

let's get it

Bbr
    Bbr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

Top stuff mate. Keep it up

sando

Quote Originally Posted by GAMBLOR777 View Post
    tailed on dimitrov, i'm on a horror run so I hope I don't bring you bad luck on the play

let's get it
    Don't be silly mate, hopefully I can help you turn things around. Tennis has been going really strong last month, that's one of the reasons I decided to start this thread. Hoping to carry the run over into the NBA soon...?

GAMBLOR777
    GAMBLOR777's Avatar Become A Pro!

and I did it again...sorry bro

sando

Quote Originally Posted by GAMBLOR777 View Post
    and I did it again...sorry bro
    Gamblor mate, we'll get it back.

1-1 today boys, Dimitrov fell apart after losing the first set tie breaker.

Still got 2 plays pending and I'm contemplating another...

sando

Ok been thinking about this one all day and have decided to run with it.

We're gonna stick with Vinci boys, who was an easy winner for us yesterday against Hantuchova.

WTA tournament of Champions
    Bulgaria

Match starts in 2 hours

Roberta Vinci +4 games @ -107 (Pinnacle) 2 Units v. Wozniacki

Ok firstly Wozza was in fine form last night, albeit against far inferior opponent to Vinci who has had a great year and really moved up the rankings. Vinci was outstanding in dispatching Hantuchova in straight sets yesterday and has been playing some great tennis lately. Vinci leads the H2H 1-0 (Toronto last year hard court). Roberta Vinci has won 9 of last 10 when Opponent is a Big Server as many consider Wozza to be. I do expect Caroline to win but would be surprised if Vinci didn't take a set or at least push a set to tiebreak. Either way I expect her to keep it close and am happy to take the 4 games head start with Vinci's form over the last 3-4 months.

sando

Well not a great way to finish the day losing the last 2 after winning the big Llodra play at +159.

Finished the day 2-3, down -1.12 units

YTD 6-5-1
    (+1.40 Units)

sando

Ok well it hasn't taken me long to change my mind on early season NBA bets. After reviewing the games today I have found 2 that I particularly like, however being so early in the season we will just stick to small bets.

Denver -1.5 (@ Philli) @ -106 (Pinnacle) 1.5 Units

Denver with Iguodala, Lawson, Gallinari, McGee and my personal favorite - the manimal Kenneth Faried, going to be a very strong team this year IMO. Great coach, deep bench. Philli WITHOUT Iguodala and Bynum and still waiting for Turner to live up to his potential. Can't resist Denver at basically evens.

Clippers -3.5
    (v. Memphis) @ -109 (Pinnacle) 1 Unit

sando

Utah -8.5 (v. Dallas) @ -107 (Pinnacle) 1 Unit

The Lakers made Dallas look better than they are. They should struggle badly without Dirk and Kaman, and I expect big Al and Milsap to run riot in the paint. Mo Williams a nice addition at p/g. Utah always tough at home. Dallas surely cannot maintain the rediculous shooting from yesterday (albeit against a lazy Lakers defence). See if Corbin will tolerate any slacking off on D, even in game 1?
    Last edited by sando; 10-31-12 at 05:05 PM. Reason: Analysis added

Texas956
    Texas956's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well put... Ca$hed in...thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    Utah -8.5 (v. Dallas) @ -107 (Pinnacle) 1 Unit

The Lakers made Dallas look better than they are. They should struggle badly without Dirk and Kaman, and I expect big Al and Milsap to run riot in the paint. Mo Williams a nice addition at p/g. Utah always tough at home. Dallas surely cannot maintain the rediculous shooting from yesterday (albeit against a lazy Lakers defence). See if Corbin will tolerate any slacking off on D, even in game 1?

sando

Quote Originally Posted by Texas956 View Post
    Well put... Ca$hed in...thanks...

Thanks mate

2-1 today to start the NBA season, and we're doing well in tennis as well. Stick with me boys. I put in work and hopefully we will get that money all season long...

Bbr

Sando. Give it to me straight buddy. I want to tail so I dont have to cap but I want to be able to feel comfortable to blindly tail.

Where are you from?
    What do you do?
    How many hours of capping do you do per day?

Get back to me

sando

YTD 8-6-1 (+1.75 Units)

Ok Nice start to the NBA today and now a massive night coming up in Tennis!

Sam Querry v Milos Raonic
    Querry m/l +120 (Pinnacle) 2 Units

Kei Nishikori v Gilles Simon
    Nishikori m/l Evens (Pinnacle) 2 Units

Kevin Anderson v Thomas Berdych
    Berdych -3 -125 (Sportingbet) 3 Units (Act quick as line is starting to move against us)

Juan Martin Del Potro v. Michael Lllodra
    Del Potro -3.5 -114 (Pinnacle) 1 Unit

Analysis on picks and possibly a pick or two in WTA Sophia to follow soon boys...

Lets get that money.

Bbr

nishikori and berdych plays are solid

sando

Bbr, how are you mate?

1. I am Australian but before you wonder how I can cap NBA as an Aussie, here's my bball resume. My dad is American, I lived in NY for 2 years as a teenager and played junior varsity for New Rochelle H/S. I have played club level ball in Australia, pick up ball my whole life, and I have played ball for the army and also coached the army team. I am a serious student of the game, no bandwagon bullshit. I love watching Kobe's footwork, Jefferson's arsenal of post moves, the way Dirk can create space for his shot when their is none, etc. I may be arrogant when it comes to NBA but I will back my knowledge of the league and the game against anyone. As for Tennis, where do i begin? I am 33 and have followed tennis my whole life, I mean literally over 25 years, but for me knowledge of sports whilst extremely important, is secondary to knowledge of gambling and specifically knowledge of sports betting, eg: A professional tennis player would know the game and the players far better than someone like myself yet if they did not understand gambling and variance and bankroll management and positive EV, etc they would have very little chance of making any money at sports betting.

2. I am a security guard, I do crowd control on the w/e's and long 12 hour shifts during the week where I can spend significant time at work reading previews, studying sports and thinking about sports. Thinking is very important? Everyone is saturated in media and previews and injury reports and expert analysis blah blah blah. All that is great, but you have to do your own thinking (and lots of it) and back your own instincts or YOU WILL NEVER MAKE IT AS A SPORTS BETTOR.

3. There is no how many hours per day for me mate. It is a lifestyle 24-7, I am always thinking about sports, always. When I am at work, play, dinner, job interviews, drinking, doesn't matter. As you can imagine, i love sports, it isn't just a gambling thing, I am crazy about sports. i wake up in the morning with my iphone in my hand, no bullshit. I fall asleep reading previews and articles and sometimes even in the middle of placing wagers haha.

Points Awarded:

nosaij gave sando 20 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Bbr

Sando thats a solid reply, you check out. I have no time during the week to cap nba so ill tail plays here and there for now.

What a shame you're from Adelaide (scanned a prev post) =P. Would've been a pretty cool guy otherwise haha

Good luck with everything.

Bbr

Just did some capping of my own and Im on berdy -3.5 for 3 units. game starts soon....

Bbr

Nishikori 2-1 may be worth a sniff. What you reckon?

sando

Quote Originally Posted by Bbr View Post
    Nishikori 2-1 may be worth a sniff. What you reckon?

Not sure mate TBH? Kei does seem to play alot of 3 setters against players of similar skill so could be worth a look?

So you must be from Melbourne haha?

Bbr

Berdych off to a shocker. Not looking good early

sando

Berdych v Anderson Berdych -3 is very generous and is only happening because Anderson has played a very solid first 2 rounds and if this was a first round match-up you would be looking at Berdych -4 or even -4.5. Berdych is a beast on Indoor hard and is a big step up from Gasquet.

Nishikori v Simon. Kei is a rising star in the tennis world and at 23 has yet to peak. Simon like all Frenchie's plays well at home and is solid on Indoor hard, however he is prone to tilt badly when things don't go his way as has happened twice recently against Gasquet and Tipsarevic. I'll take the gun rising star at evens.

Querry v Raonic
    . I have been waiting patiently for 18 months for Milos to live up to the hype that surrounds this kid and sadly it has not yet happened. I watched the Querry match against Djokovic and he was sensational. Try and imagine the mental fortitude requiured to come back from 0-6 first set (when he was even smashing gift winners out) against the world's best player. Their were times when tough calls went against Querry in the tense third set and he did not bat an eyelid. This guy is on the rise. If he was a stock you would buy now, and no this is not a let down spot for Querry, he is not that sort of player and Milos is another worthy scalp to take.

Note - this game could easily go to 3 sets or finish 7-6 7-6 (as both are monster servers) which means the over might be worth consideration...?

JMDP v Llodra.
    Llodra was a beast against Isner but also big Johnny was not at his best. JMDP has been crushing the spread lately and I'll take a look for 1 unit at -3.5 (7-6 6-3 or 6-4 6-4), taking into consideration that like all Frenchies Llodra (more so than others) is strong at home, however JMDP is elite level player these days.

sando

Yeah if this Bastard Birdman is tanking to save himself for the world tour finals then he better damn well retire at some point and not play this match out...

First 12345 ... Last