NY handicapper
    NY handicapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 486

Fairgrounds meet every card analysis

Hi guys sry ive been gone and stopped the aqueduct cards had some issues i had to take care of but i am looking forward to this fairgrounds meet and helping u guys get some money in your pockets

if you guys or gals have any questions feel free to post them on the foum her and i will do my best to answer them

expect my analysis between 12 tonight and 10 tomorrow morning
    Last edited by NY handicapper; 11-24-11 at 02:26 AM.

NY handicapper

fairgrounds day 1
    strike rate%
    itm %

race 1 overview
    we have a great card to open up this year at the fair grounds the first race is a 12.5k claimer nw2l for 3 yrs old and up
    2 horses that had troubled trips are the rail horses the 1 horse was bothered at the start in his last but improved by 2 lenghs during the stretch the 2 horse and morning line favorite has some solid beyers and stumbled out of the gate in the slop and was blocked at the 8 pole and still only finished 5 behind the leader trainer steve margolis is a plus 20 percent in sprint dirt and claiming winnersto me its a tough race between 3 horses 2/5/6 i think im gonna go with the 2 just due to his last race trouble and his trainers great numbers dont look by the 5 horse 2nd off a layoff and hes moving up to face winners for the first time good beyers had a 76 in a stakes race but hasnt had anything close sense horse is also in great form and the 6 horse in its last race stopped badly on the turf but coming off the layoff has a shot was in ok form before layoff
    my choices 2/5/6
    race 2 overview
    the 5 maypark looks to be the horse to beat after running in the mud and coming in second this trainer jockey combo wins a quarter of the time and the trainer has good numbers in this spot an off the layoff. the 6 horse is a first time starter look for value there as the tariner is great first out of the gate and just as good as # 5 trainer
    my picks 5/6
    race 3 overview
    so another interesting race the few horses that are good in this race just broke maiden the 1 horse best beyer in the field by far and doesnt have to come close to his maiden beyer to crush this field
    i liked the other maiden winner to because when the jockey trainer is 32% you kinda cant beat that and the trainer has great numbers and last but not least bucktown weakened terrible last time out he has had some great workouts and i will play this horse in the number two spot and is a great extra in the double and pick three.
    my picks 1/2/6
    race 4 overview
    this is probable one of the toughest races on the card
    got to like the 5 with a great trainer albert stall although i dont like the move from turf to dirt it will be the first race on dirt for this horse in such a close race th 7 is in great form right now and at a high price look for a definite spot in tickets the 11 horse is another horse in great form moving up in class but only just a little bit trainer has good numbers coming back off a win
    my picks 5/11/7
    race 5 overview
    probably my best bet of the day the 5 who just missed against better last time out with one of two hjorses with a 70 beyer in last races but when you put a jockey on a horse and its 39% winning trainer intent i dont need to see they want a win
    next is the 2 horse which has the beyers and also was in ok form i dont like the lay off though and last but not least the 1 which was ok last time out beyers must improve to be seen in the winners photo like the trainer jockey combo and like the trainer stats in allowence company.
    5/2/1
    race 6 overview
    first turf race of the meet and what a great lineup the 1 horse has great form and great beyers all against better the 10 horse has a good line of beyers but off a layoff dont think we will get his best but trainer has ok numbers in routes and will be there and last but not least the 11 horse the trainer great numbers in turf and routes although is stepping up has a chance at a good price
    my pick 1/10/11 off track 11/10
    race 7 overview
    well i finally saw a horse with a double star i only star a jockey and trainer over 20% winners and we get one on a first tome starter i hope to get a price on in the 5 horse with rosie nanpravik and albert stall that is the horse i am going with one other horse is the 3 just due to last race against much better and only missed by 5 was within 3 at the top of the stretch and has 2 good starts at this distamce this is a good all button because a 50-1 definitely has a chance
    my pick 5/3
    race 8 overview
    well in this race alot of people would say the 11 due to killer beyers but this race is on turf this horse has only 1 race with a second although its a huge class difference i gonna look elsewhere like the 2 horse with robby albarado with the mount and who i think is one of the best trainers here albert stall horse is ion great form won against better already look for a solid price on this horse. and then theres ahorse for course 4-4 here the 7 with solid trainer numbers beyers just as good as the 11 an also beaten better also has a layoff as does the 2 horse but i like the 2 just to try and pick a spot here but either one can go number 1
    my picks 2/7/11 off track 2/5
    race 9 overview
    i am going with the 4 horse here like the beyers like the tariner off a lay off has been facing weaker but like his chances then you have last years winner the 5 horse been facing better and winning but had such a long time off dont think best effort will be there
    my picks 4/5
    race 10 overview
    like the 3 here in form good improving beyers although is making the move up in classand is coming off a layoff another good horse is the 8 thomas amoss great trainer horse second of a layoff great numbers and is in good form if a few eligibles make it in the 13 banta has good beyers and may have a shot
    8/3/13 of track 8/7

good luck to everyone on opening day
    Last edited by NY handicapper; 11-24-11 at 02:52 PM.

NY handicapper

4/10 aint to bad feeling under the weather tonight and couldnt get the racing form today so no analaysis hope i feel better soon