StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Why am I so much better at these two tracks?

Whenever I'm live at these two tracks, Gulfstream and Santa Anita, I outdo every other track I ever attend or hit when I go to Vegas.

Is it the speed? I'm particularly better on Turf, but I've done well on dirt at these tracks, and at SA even moreso.

Has anyone ever experienced this or similar? My ROI at those two in my last 5 times gambling is huge, but not that many overall betting days, to be honest.

JBEX
    JBEX's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9476

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    Whenever I'm live at these two tracks, Gulfstream and Santa Anita, I outdo every other track I ever attend or hit when I go to Vegas.

Is it the speed? I'm particularly better on Turf, but I've done well on dirt at these tracks, and at SA even moreso.

Has anyone ever experienced this or similar? My ROI at those two in my last 5 times gambling is huge, but not that many overall betting days, to be honest.
    too small a sample to draw a conclusion imo..but if you feel more confident at those venues nothing wrong with that and better to realize it..with me it's more types of races than tracks..I don't like allowance and high end claimers in general and don't force the action in those types of races

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Totally agree. My sample still might be small but whenever the BC has been at these tracks I've done exceptionally well too.

My theory is that speed on dirt (that these two tracks have) as well as solid turf course and performers is a reason why it translates well to my long term betting style.

My talent in analyzing the predictability of other tracks is nowhere near these two.

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68557

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    Totally agree. My sample still might be small but whenever the BC has been at these tracks I've done exceptionally well too.

My theory is that speed on dirt (that these two tracks have) as well as solid turf course and performers is a reason why it translates well to my long term betting style.

My talent in analyzing the predictability of other tracks is nowhere near these two.

Don't forget the confidence factor.

Picking up the form and licking your chops to kick some butt at a track usually produces more winners than picking up a form and hoping you can do better this time.

Go get em Stackin !

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Quote Originally Posted by str View Post
    Don't forget the confidence factor.

Picking up the form and licking your chops to kick some butt at a track usually produces more winners than picking up a form and hoping you can do better this time.

Go get em Stackin !
    I'm a positive outlook guy and it seems you are too.

Thanks, let's get those good times rollin'!