TheCaliforniaKid
    TheCaliforniaKid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2745

Betmix Software

Anyone have any input/experience with the Betmix program/software? I signed up and have been toying with it the past few days. Good, bad, indifferent??

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3353

Never heard of it. Just checked out the site. Looks interesting. Signed up for their Newsletter. They also give you a free race of the day. Predicteform is also a good site to use. They incorporate pace figures to predict the races. They give you a free race of the day and also a free track of the weekend.

TheCaliforniaKid
    TheCaliforniaKid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2745

You wont be able to form an accurate opinion on that. There is ALOT of information/data and the site is fairly easy to navigate. The tricky part is to find which data is pertinent to each track. Was looking for pointers from those who are actually using it. If you dive in, best of luck

homerbush
    homerbush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3780

Love it. Helps me find decent longshots that hit the board.

Easy-Rider 66

Been checking out the Betmix site. Looks interesting. For $16 you get a 2 day pass. May soon give it a spin.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

first time i have heard...one that i do use esp on big race days is http://www.thesheets.com/ find lots of horses that get bet down from Big ML on there. great tool for pic 4,5,6

Easy-Rider 66

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    first time i have heard...one that i do use esp on big race days is http://www.thesheets.com/ find lots of horses that get bet down from Big ML on there. great tool for pic 4,5,6
    Looks like you use the Raqozin product. I Use Thorograph sometimes for big race days, but thinking of switching to Betmix.

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    Looks like you use the Raqozin product. I Use Thorograph sometimes for big race days, but thinking of switching to Betmix.
    Thorogragh I use too but the idiot on air guys on tvg use those so I switched...I only use it on bigger days or if I plan on doing some big pic 4 or 5’s and I like how easy they make it....wish tvg/xpressbet would comp those like the regular pps

Easy-Rider 66

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    Thorogragh I use too but the idiot on air guys on tvg use those so I switched...I only use it on bigger days or if I plan on doing some big pic 4 or 5’s and I like how easy they make it....wish tvg/xpressbet would comp those like the regular pps

At $25 a card for T-graph can't see that happening. LOL.

Easy-Rider 66

Stats Race Lens is another interesting handicapper site.

littlekona

Wish I had program that would find every horse that’s dropping significantly like 40k claimer to 20k or less and that has solid form htb in last race....that’s one of my favorite bet against angles in pic 4/5