sshz
    sshz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

Horse Racing "Super Screener"....RIP OFF!!!

So you can look around, www.superscreener.com

These guys are a total rip off and have a terrible history of winning races on BIG days, i.e. Belmont, Preakness, Derby and Breeders Cup. They have offered a "Guarantee" where they would give you the next big day for free if ALL their betting tickets lost (which happens quite often). A good friend from Pregame bought Belmont Day and they lost every ticket so the Breeders Cup picks were supposed to be given out for free. Now they are renigging on that offer and are forcing you to pay an additional $23.50 to get the B.C. My buddy is pissed and is still waiting for a further communication from the company.

Anyway, save your money from these tout scammers, as they suck anyway and you can't believe anything they tell you. I would have included the correspondence between them but my friend asked me not to.

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!!!

brucedenton
    brucedenton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22950

thank you

I appreciate the warning.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

they had a bad 2015 Breeders Cup but overall are good...I get there emails and they give out some real good info I esp like the lower odds play against horses and trends..you can get many of there strategy free..Good info esp when playing pic 4's