PrinceD
    PrinceD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1844

Let's talk Pacific Classic

This Saturday California Chrome, Beholder & Dortmund clash in the Pacific Classic.

I'm liking Chrome to hold off Dortmund again & I am not confident in the philly Beholder to hang with the boys. Chrome drawing the 1 post does worry me though. Who ya got?

PrinceD
    PrinceD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1844

Chrome has started twice in his career from No. 1 post. Is it a factor? Finished sixth both races. Really scratching my head over here

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3353

I think it may be an issue for Chrome. He might have to deal with Dortmund and Beholder on his outside. Going to look it over on Saturday. Should be a great race.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

I have to go with Beholder here. Chrome has won a lot of races. He haws also lost a lot of races. He is a very good horse, but not in the same area code as horses like American Pharoah were. Dortmund always gives it everything when he runs. He and Chrome are an even match up. Beholder here gets Stevens and a 5 pound weight break. At 3-1 openers, she is the logical wager. Do not overlook Hoppertunity, who can make life miserable for Chrome and has a red hot rider on board.