nyhandicapper845
    nyhandicapper845's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Tampa Bay wednesday picks 12-2-15

$50 dollar bankroll

Race 1 Maiden 25k/20k claimer 7 furlongs

#1:Red hot Ralph:weak trainer puts what looks to be his best jock on as they hit at 25% horse has been declining which lead to a trainer swap horse was declining but since the switch has a bullet work at 3 furlongs in 35'4 horse is turning back from a mile and going back to dirt, don't think he wanted anything to do with the green stuff and trainer gets him back to a shorter distance which may still be a bit to far watching the board with this one

#2 Super Beau: good jockey and trainer combo winning at 26% finally takes the drop into the maiden claiming ranks has been declining latley trainer very good on the surface switch feel this horse may just be a pace presence has one race at 7 furlongs and is the highest beyer buy at least 15 points on his pp's winner 2 back won at penn national allowance has lost last two at parx and Aquaduct winner 2 back won an nw2 allowance at presque isle

#3 Imperial Jack: bad connections have decided to put this horse on the dirt after 3 poor showings on turf trainer is terrible off the lay off so i think he will probable need one taking a wait and see approach place horse last race came back to win a 20k maiden at gulfstream park west

#4 Inspector Bill: decent connections drop this horse 1 level got beat by the red hot ralph last out trainer is good on intermediate layoff 26% horses latest race was a little pinched off the bat and needs a good break i think to have a chance class drop should help

#5 Charlesbreckenridge: big key race last out with highest last out beyer by a mile horse has good works leading in that break for a month is troubling know he runs well fresh and will probable be post time fav gate problems are a big problem for me but cant leave him off multi legged tickets liked his last race digging in to hold second

#6 iwilldowhatican: First time starter lots of breaks in the training and 3 gate works make me think gate trouble both sides of the family seem to like running longer watching for now

#7 Kutschman: best connections of this race trainer hits 26% with shippers winner 2 back decent turf sprinter has won 2 races and the place horse broke his maiden next out on turf at 20k last eace didnt wow me

winners choice 1-5-2
    NY pick 5-1-2-7

Race 2 MSW 23k 1 1'16

winners choice brisnet:8-6-3
    NY picks:5-8-7-3
    Last edited by nyhandicapper845; 12-01-15 at 03:23 PM.