BGboothA
    BGboothA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 212

BC Juvenile Fillies Turf

Juvenile Fillies Turf

Nemoralia- You ever see a morning line and have to look twice? This could be the best horse in the field and is looking to get 15-1 in the ML. Here is a horse that has two big wins against quality European fields before coming over to the US. I love the idea that she got a tuneup at Belmont and ran a strong 2nd place in a G1-Frizette, the fact that it was a sloppy course and a quick pace I think will help her set up well for this race. Watching replays of this horse in Europe, she breaks well and settles in traffic and then has a solid turn of foot when asked. In this field, that could easily be enough to get going.

Mirage - Another horse with a big morning line that I like in this race, she ran a solid race and got a horrible trip to finish third (placed 2nd) in the Surfer Girl Stakes after winning nicely in Europe. A solid workout routine leads me to believe that she shouldn’t worry about the distance or Keeneland turf. A +4 HBD Turf Pedigree Ratnig is a plus as well.

Illuminate- Solid horse who has won three of four included two graded stakes in Europe. Her last out was an impressive ½ length 2nd place finish in a European G1 that looked great. The only concern here is the distance, a horse that has only ran 6f, it’s a big jump to travel overseas and take on a Breeders Cup field. Breeding doesn’t suggest that she can easily handle it, as she has a -3 HBD Turf Pedigree Rating for the mile distance. But if she handle the distance she should be there.

Catch A Glimpse - Always nice to see a horse that doesn’t need to improve to win, if she can run the same race that she ran last time out at Woodbine, she could win here. Would love to see close to the 5/1 morning line but I think that will be bet down a bit before post time. She will be near the lead which is a huge concern, there is some serious pace in this race that could kill her here, Ruby Notion is going to go out strong just to her outside, if she tries to go with her, she may not have a chance here.

BGboothA

Two nice prices in the 9 and 13 to keep my pick4 alive....let's get one..

this race is wide open though...so who the hell knows

BGboothA

Let's get a tri = 9,13 / 4,9-10,13 / 4-5,7,9-10,13

Heppy10
    Heppy10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1574

Gl my tri

3,13/3,13,10/3,13,10,8,11

Across #11 Pricedtoperfection 21-1

BGboothA

49.5 half, and the 9 closes like a champ....why are you that far back with a pace of 49.5 half.....ARGH!!