mrginandtonic
    mrginandtonic's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4332

Del Mar 3/30

Gonna take a shot at this pick 5.

Race 1-
    The field looks pretty weak for a $80k maiden race, so I'm gonna take a shot the firsters.
    3- Cruisingtheharbor
    4- Freakin Amazing

Race 2-
    Another maiden race, but this one is MSW and a few looks pretty strong. 1,2 and 7 all come out of the same race. Baffert is not having his typical meet, same with Carla Gaines. D'Amato is having a solid meet, but the 1-Prontezzo goes from outside to the rail. So gonna take a shot at the 6- He's in His Toes with first blinkers. Concern is Bejarano opted for Bafferts horse. But at ML 8-1, why not.
    6- He's On His Toes
    7- Turnover (still debating if I should use him)

Race 3-
    I think the 1- Blue Tone is the horse to beat. Hess/Desormeaux combo is pretty deadly. Just hope that the 2- Drill is not drilled me this time. I have wasted so much money on him. The 3-Timeless Indy also interests me because of tactical/front speed style and the 10-1 ML
    1- Blue Tone
    3- Timeless Indy

Race 4-
    I think 7- Footstepsinbronze is pretty solid single in terms of his beyer. The x-factor maybe the other Callaghan horse, the 9- I'vegotafeeling. He is out of Rock of Gilbraltar so I expect a good effort on the green. ML 15-1 very enticing.
    7- Footstepsinbronze
    9- I'vegotafeeling

Race 5-
    Have no clue!!

mrginandtonic

As usual, comments and suggestions are always welcome.

mrginandtonic

I guess the title shoulda been : Del Mar 8/30.

mrginandtonic

Quote Originally Posted by mrginandtonic View Post
    Gonna take a shot at this pick 5.

Race 1-
    The field looks pretty weak for a $80k maiden race, so I'm gonna take a shot the firsters.
    3- Cruisingtheharbor
    4- Freakin Amazing

Race 2-
    Another maiden race, but this one is MSW and a few looks pretty strong. 1,2 and 7 all come out of the same race. Baffert is not having his typical meet, same with Carla Gaines. D'Amato is having a solid meet, but the 1-Prontezzo goes from outside to the rail. So gonna take a shot at the 6- He's in His Toes with first blinkers. Concern is Bejarano opted for Bafferts horse. But at ML 8-1, why not.
    6- He's On His Toes
    7- Turnover (still debating if I should use him)

Race 3-
    I think the 1- Blue Tone is the horse to beat. Hess/Desormeaux combo is pretty deadly. Just hope that the 2- Drill is not drilled me this time. I have wasted so much money on him. The 3-Timeless Indy also interests me because of tactical/front speed style and the 10-1 ML
    1- Blue Tone
    3- Timeless Indy

Race 4-
    I think 7- Footstepsinbronze is pretty solid single in terms of his beyer. The x-factor maybe the other Callaghan horse, the 9- I'vegotafeeling. He is out of Rock of Gilbraltar so I expect a good effort on the green. ML 15-1 very enticing.
    7- Footstepsinbronze
    9- I'vegotafeeling

Race 5-
    Have no clue!!

Give me the longest shot on the board!! PLEASE!!

mrginandtonic

Ah, WTF, the favorite came in. 7 and 9 were looking good..... Oh well, better than nothing.