cbiscuit
    cbiscuit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1714

Quote Originally Posted by mikemca View Post
    First run through

Paying attention to races Thursday.If anything like Sunday just find the pace setter and you have winner.

I put the best value horse on top

Can just use top 3 in a box or if more than 3 can use key horse in box with the others or 4 horse box is only $24

Friday

Santa Anita

Race 5
    Baffert brings back 3 runners off long breaks including two of his derby trail horses in Chitu and Midnight Hawk as the fave and co-2nd choice.The longest price of the three 7-Declassify 6-1 is the one I'd use first.Has run very fast before directly off the bench and already won a G1 at this distance at this track.9-Broadway Empire 6-1 draws outside all the speed aside from Bahamian Squall.The long shots are 1-Bellarmine 20-1 who is sprinting for the first time in 18 races career.Also making first start for Hess.8-Syndicated 30-1 ran a race last out that might be good enough to win here but it was on Del Mar's poly.Always scary trying to beat Baffert horses who are tearing up the track in the AM coming back from a break.As the two favorites I have to let them beat me.

8-Syndicated 30-1
    7-Declassify 6-1(KEY)
    9-Broadway Empire 6-1
    1-Bellarmine 20-1

Race 8
    The Juvy Filly Turf has a differnet look than the colts as Chad Brown has a stronger hand here.Plus the main contender is drawn way out in post 14.A lot of speed so race could set up for a shocker coming from way out.The 3 C Brown's 1-Partisan Politics 15-1 , 4-Lady Eli 6-1 , and 6-Sivoliere 12-1 are a formidable trio and all drew well.He also has a 4th in the 12 but less than other 3.R Hannon is cursed when he brings them over to run in US so trying to beat Osaila who will probably take a lot of money and maybe even vying for favortism.Won't be surprised if the 2 is miles the best but finds a way to lose.14-Qualify is a major contender but has many obstacles to overcome from post 14.Still it seems like every horse A Obrien puts in a race has a good chance to win.

1-Partisan Politics 15-1
    4-Lady Eli 6-1(KEY)
    14-Qualify 5-1
    6-Sivoliere 12-1

Race 9
    Can Untapable and Closed Hatches clear and get over by the first turn with so much speed inside? Sets up for boxcars if not.9-Ria Antonia 15-1 is back in form judging by a career best race she ran last out.Mandella is often a genius when he brings up a horse from South America and 8-Valiant Emilia 20-1 is a huge price.Iotapa is the trendy pick I've seen by a bunch of journalists.I'd rather use 7-Don't Tell Sophia 5-1 3rd off break and impressing in the Spinster.Who knows what to do with rail drawn L'Amour da Ma Vie 15-1 who is the fastest horse in the race but never been on dirt.She is the horse I will be kicking myself if she wins or kills my exacta.

8-Valiant Emilia 20-1
    10-Untapable 5-2(KEY)
    9-Ria Antonia 15-1
    7-Don't Tell Sophia 5-1

The Damscus (R5) is a tricky puzzle isn't it? Like it's not tough enough to solve without him, I'm worried about LilBitofFun taking to dirt - ped says he will so will do small win bet on him on the side.
    Sivoliere scares me just because Stevens is coming out of rehab for this mount. Maybe I'm oversimplifying this but gotta use him. I'm bullish on Lady Eli despite Euro presence but will box them up and tossing in Lady ZUZU as longshot.
    Distaff - as if I wasn't struggling enough with it you now have me worrying about Emelia!
    Great write-up per usual Mike - thanx for all your contribs down here.

harthebar
    harthebar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9724

Mike about a year ago i posted footbridge as a follow , .late comer improving....all the time. What do you think.. He is 30-1 i think he is getting better and better ......i never thought he would be in this race a year ago

CTOWNsCAPPIN
    Update your status
    CTOWNsCAPPIN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Been busy last few weeks and haven't stopped in but thanks for the BC write ups Mike!

mikemca
    Update Status
    mikemca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

Quote Originally Posted by cbiscuit View Post
    The Damscus (R5) is a tricky puzzle isn't it? Like it's not tough enough to solve without him, I'm worried about LilBitofFun taking to dirt - ped says he will so will do small win bet on him on the side.
    Sivoliere scares me just because Stevens is coming out of rehab for this mount. Maybe I'm oversimplifying this but gotta use him. I'm bullish on Lady Eli despite Euro presence but will box them up and tossing in Lady ZUZU as longshot.
    Distaff - as if I wasn't struggling enough with it you now have me worrying about Emelia!
    Great write-up per usual Mike - thanx for all your contribs down here.
    Agree with Lady Eli being a great bet at 6-1 and look unbelievable last out and working up to this race.I'm just a sucker for Partisan Politics because the trip she had that race.Basically behind a wall the whole race and when she finally got room came with a run after the race was over.Lady Eli was drawing away from everyone but her and she came with that run inside horses along the rail and then split horses.Paints a picture that she can come with that run no matter what as long as there is room somewhere while Lady Eli had clear sailing.Plus think at a mile Javy will get position this race and sit about 4th or 5th instead of stuck in 10th with no where to go.

Sivoliere is just the kind of horse C Brown wins graded stake after graded stake with straight off the boat.There are ?? though.Supposedly Lady Eli has looked phenomenal and best but Partisan Politics has been outworking Sivoliere. Think Javi would be up not Stevens if Sivoliere had the better chance.Not someone right back off knee surgery.

The Damascus is impossible unless you just guess Midnight Hawk and Chitu are going to come back better than ever straight from 1/2 year off based solely off some flashy works as the favorites.No thanks
    So I won't talk you off anyone.My only problem with Lil Bit O Fun is that he is a turf closer and even if he does take to dirt that style rarely if ever works well on the SA main track.If it were CD I may even use him myself.I have a feeling Friday is going to be a merry go round and on pace figs Declassify and Broadway Empire have the best early speed.

The horses from South America don't pan out far more than they do.Most come here after winning like 50 races in a row by 20 lengths and then finish up the track here.Thats why I'm skeptical of Bronzo in the Dirt Mile despite him having the best figs in the race.Mandella is one of the very few who can pick a good one from down there. I'll admit it's a stab but Close Hatches was uncharacteristically very bad last out and Untapable came back to earth.Worth a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by harthebar View Post
    Mike about a year ago i posted footbridge as a follow , .late comer improving....all the time. What do you think.. He is 30-1 i think he is getting better and better ......i never thought he would be in this race a year ago
    He is 30-1 so you should probably ignore this if you like him.I see it as if he couldn't beat Shared Belief last race there is no way he beats him when both get a good trip.Think he is a Grade 3 horse.

Quote Originally Posted by CTOWNsCAPPIN View Post
    Been busy last few weeks and haven't stopped in but thanks for the BC write ups Mike!
    np

Heppy10
    Heppy10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1574

Santa Anita Friday October 31st

Ill Box Top 3 horses in exacta unless I key a horse. Will bet across the board on stated LS

Race #1
    #7 Night Song
    #12 As Rulers Go
    #4 Jade With Envy

Race #2
    #5 Big Cazanova
    #3 Irish Surf
    #1 Big Kick

Race #3
    #4 My Fiona--KEY
    #5 Easter Fever
    #2 Take Back Spring

Race #4
    #4 Divine Oath
    #11 Ring Weekend
    #6 Enterprising
    #9 Sammy Mandeville--LS

Race #5
    #12 Unbridled's Note
    #2 Midnight Hawk
    #6 Magic Mark

Race #6
    #10 Startup Nation--KEY
    #9 Aktabantay
    #8 Offering Plan--LS
    #6 Conquest Typhoon

Race #7
    #4 Pants On Fire
    #1 Goldncents
    #9 Tapiture
    #7 Bronzo--LS

Race #8
    This race is a crap shoot can only narrow it down to 5 horses, Like the #12 at odds though
    #2 Osaila
    #12 Tammy the Torpedo
    #3 Sunset Glow
    #9 Lady Zuzu
    #14 Qualify

Race #9
    Two horse race IMO #11 and #10, throw a LS bet on#1
    #11 Close Hatches
    #10 Untapable
    #7 Don't Tell Sophia
    #1 L'Armour de Ma Vie--LS

Race #10
    #7 Jimmy Bouncer
    #6 Rprettyboyfloyd
    #9 Demonic
    #2 Day of Fury

harthebar

yea , mea too , thats why i was really shocked to see him in here.....
    Agree with Lady Eli being a great bet at 6-1 and look unbelievable last out and working up to this race.I'm just a sucker for Partisan Politics because the trip she had that race.Basically behind a wall the whole race and when she finally got room came with a run after the race was over.Lady Eli was drawing away from everyone but her and she came with that run inside horses along the rail and then split horses.Paints a picture that she can come with that run no matter what as long as there is room somewhere while Lady Eli had clear sailing.Plus think at a mile Javy will get position this race and sit about 4th or 5th instead of stuck in 10th with no where to go.

Sivoliere is just the kind of horse C Brown wins graded stake after graded stake with straight off the boat.There are ?? though.Supposedly Lady Eli has looked phenomenal and best but Partisan Politics has been outworking Sivoliere. Think Javi would be up not Stevens if Sivoliere had the better chance.Not someone right back off knee surgery.

The Damascus is impossible unless you just guess Midnight Hawk and Chitu are going to come back better than ever straight from 1/2 year off based solely off some flashy works as the favorites.No thanks
    So I won't talk you off anyone.My only problem with Lil Bit O Fun is that he is a turf closer and even if he does take to dirt that style rarely if ever works well on the SA main track.If it were CD I may even use him myself.I have a feeling Friday is going to be a merry go round and on pace figs Declassify and Broadway Empire have the best early speed.

The horses from South America don't pan out far more than they do.Most come here after winning like 50 races in a row by 20 lengths and then finish up the track here.Thats why I'm skeptical of Bronzo in the Dirt Mile despite him having the best figs in the race.Mandella is one of the very few who can pick a good one from down there. I'll admit it's a stab but Close Hatches was uncharacteristically very bad last out and Untapable came back to earth.Worth a shot.

He is 30-1 so you should probably ignore this if you like him.I see it as if he couldn't beat Shared Belief last race there is no way he beats him when both get a good trip.Think he is a Grade 3 horse.

np

mikemca
    Update Status

Final run thru....Narrowed 1st race down to 4 horses for $24 box.Not trying to beat My Fiona in the 3rd so will hook up with two bombs and just move on if I get beat by a short priced exacta.Having trouble with the 4th and 5th.May just play Talco or key him to the other 4 in a box.If I narrow it down to 4 and box them all I'll drop Ashleyluvssugar.Just going to try and beat the Baffert derby trail horses in the 5th.Added 6-Magic Mark to the top 3 and will let Bellarmine beat me.The rest pretty much stayed the same.Only change was adding a horse in the finale.I keep wanting to give Golden Ticket a big shot but concerns about the track keep me hesitant.Think he is best at a mile.

As a whole I will be very surprised if the Euros don't dominate the turf races both days.This is the strongest group to be sent over that I have seen.Hoping for a fair main track.

First run through

Paying attention to races Thursday.If anything like Sunday just find the pace setter and you have winner.

I put the best value horse on top

Can just use top 3 in a box or if more than 3 can use key horse in box with the others or 4 horse box is only $24

Friday

Santa Anita
    Race 1
    Lack of speed in here bodes well for 8-Hide My Heart 4-1 and 10-Margie's Minute 15-1.They are the only speed but have shown that speed mostly on dirt.Against the favorite 7-Night Song 3-1.Trainer very good first off the boat from Europe but this horse is slow compared to the field which is rare for euros.I have it narrowed down to 3-Bingismything 6-1 , 11-Intoxicating Move 8-1 , and 12-As Rulers Go 12-1.Could throw in 5-Starry Skies 6-1 for a $24 box.6-Zanbo 10-1 is an underneath horse in ex/tri as she is competitive but doesn't like to win.Then the speed horses could hold on for 3rd or 4th.Or they prolly wire the field and I lose.

11-Intoxicating Move 8-1
    8-Hide My Heart 4-1
    3-Bingismything 6-1
    6-Zanbo 10-1

Race 2
    5-Big Casanova 5-2 and 6-Mystery Train 4-1 will be on the lead which is a trait I am going to weigh very heavily in determining the winners especially on dirt.I am hoping they come to their senses with the turf course and water it/don't mow it.1-Big Kick 9-2 will also be close enough to the front to have that advantage.However Vic Espinoza chose 7-Sky Kingdom 5-1 instead of the 1 and will take that as a big plus considering he and Baffert are on a heater the last YEAR.

6-Mystery Train 4-1 - Big rider switch as Blanc is not a dirt jock and M Smith is one of best on front runners.
    5-Big Casanova 5-2
    7-Sky Kingdom 5-1

Race 3
    Tough race if you can get past 4-My Fiona 2-1 and there are some negatives.Trainer not so good synth to dirt or at SA or off this type of two month break.Could take a stand against with the 1-3-5-6 speed which is probably the way to go playing an exacta.Looking for a W/P horse leads me to the 2 turnbacks 3-Moonie 15-1 and 2-Take Back Spring 15-1.Both are a little slow compared to the others but they have improved every race.Each has different things to like.The 2 has red hot L Mora as trainer.The 3 looks like she has more upside running for only the 4th time and has more early speed than the 2.Leaving this race alone for now.Will revisit

4-My Fiona
    3-Moonie 15-1
    2-Take Back Spring 15-1

Race 4
    2-Talco 8-1 ran a much better race than 1-Sawyer's Hill 12-1 in Del Mar Derby even though he finished behind him.Some other live looking bombs are 5-Patriots Rule 12-1 , 3-Ashleyluvssugar 20-1 , and 9-Sammy Mandeville 20-1.

1-Sawyer's Hill 12-1
    2-Talco 8-1(KEY)
    5-Patriots Rule 12-1
    3-Ashleyluvssugar 20-1
    9-Sammy Mandeville 20-1(Colt has drawn 10 of 10 , 8 of 8 , 11 of 11 , and 8 of 8 in 4 of last 5 races.Could shock here but if not watch for when he finally draws inside)

Race 5
    Baffert brings back 3 runners off long breaks including two of his derby trail horses in Chitu and Midnight Hawk as the fave and co-2nd choice.The longest price of the three 7-Declassify 6-1 is the one I'd use first.Has run very fast before directly off the bench and already won a G1 at this distance at this track.9-Broadway Empire 6-1 draws outside all the speed aside from Bahamian Squall.The long shots are 1-Bellarmine 20-1 who is sprinting for the first time in 18 races career.Also making first start for Hess.8-Syndicated 30-1 ran a race last out that might be good enough to win here but it was on Del Mar's poly.Always scary trying to beat Baffert horses who are tearing up the track in the AM coming back from a break.As the two favorites I have to let them beat me.

7-Declassify 6-1
    6-Magic Mark 8-1
    9-Broadway Empire 6-1
    8-Syndicated 30-1

Race 6
    My main stance is that I don't like any of the US runners in The Juvenile Turf .I do have a crush on Imperia due to his breeding and think he will go on to be a grade 1 horse from 3 yr to 4 yr old but not here.He is just too slow even with projected improvement compared to the Euros .They dominate this race with 7-War Envoy 9-2 best of the bunch.He could explode finally getting a chance to run a route .Then 1-Wet Sail 15-1 would be my next choice.The 7 and 9 have been battle tested running in the toughest races.4-Commemorative 8-1 and 9-Aktabantay 12-1 both are priced too high too.5-Hootenanny 3-1 towers over the field on turf sprint figures and maybe the rock hard course carries him further than he normally would.I have to think given even a close to fair course he hits a wall at around 7fs.

1-Wet Sail 15-1
    7-War Envoy 9-2(KEY)
    4-Commemorative 8-1
    9-Aktabantay 12-1

Race 7
    The Dirt Mile looks pretty straightforward with 1-Goldencents 6-5 .Long shots to throw under them could be 2-Carve 15-1 and 6-Golden Ticket 15-1.Carve goes for B Cox who is finally making the transition from outstanding claiming trainer to graded stakes trainer.The horse ran great last time M Smith was up against the track and it was at a mile.Golden Ticket runs his best races whenever Rosario gets on him.Worried about the track but if it's a superspeedway Rosario will do all he can to get him involved.Everything I have heard/read is picking Goldencents/Tapiture or Tapiture/Goldencents.It definitely wouldn't shock me if he won I just think his wheelhouse is further than this.Could be in store for a wide trip too.

2-Carve 15-1
    1-Goldencents 6-5(KEY)
    6-Golden Ticket 15-1
    9-Tapiture 6-1

Race 8
    The Juvy Filly Turf has a differnet look than the colts as Chad Brown has a stronger hand here.Plus the main contender is drawn way out in post 14.A lot of speed so race could set up for a shocker coming from way out.The 3 C Brown's 1-Partisan Politics 15-1 , 4-Lady Eli 6-1 , and 6-Sivoliere 12-1 are a formidable trio and all drew well.He also has a 4th in the 12 but less than other 3.R Hannon is cursed when he brings them over to run in US so trying to beat Osaila who will probably take a lot of money and maybe even vying for favortism.Won't be surprised if the 2 is miles the best but finds a way to lose.14-Qualify is a major contender but has many obstacles to overcome from post 14.Still it seems like every horse A Obrien puts in a race has a good chance to win.

1-Partisan Politics 15-1
    4-Lady Eli 6-1(KEY)
    14-Qualify 5-1
    6-Sivoliere 12-1

Race 9
    Can Untapable and Closed Hatches clear and get over by the first turn with so much speed inside? Sets up for boxcars if not.9-Ria Antonia 15-1 is back in form judging by a career best race she ran last out.Mandella is often a genius when he brings up a horse from South America and 8-Valiant Emilia 20-1 is a huge price.Iotapa is the trendy pick I've seen by a bunch of journalists.I'd rather use 7-Don't Tell Sophia 5-1 3rd off break and impressing in the Spinster.Who knows what to do with rail drawn L'Amour da Ma Vie 15-1 who is the fastest horse in the race but never been on dirt.She is the horse I will be kicking myself if she wins or kills my exacta.

8-Valiant Emilia 20-1
    10-Untapable 5-2(KEY)
    9-Ria Antonia 15-1
    7-Don't Tell Sophia 5-1

Race 10
    1-Apollo Ten 12-1
    2-Day Of Fury 6-1
    6-Rprettyboyfloyd 6-1
    11-Whine For Wine 8-1

mikemca
    Update Status

Feel like I'm defaulting to Untapable in the Distaff.Decided to say fck it and swing for the fence .

8-Valiant Emilia 20-1
    9-Ria Antonia 15-1
    1-L'Amour da Ma Vie 15-1

cbiscuit

R2 - Marathon WPS #9 Cary Street exbox 2.3.9 (with PatrioticAndProud and Irish Surf)

R6 JuvyTurf WPS #2 Daddy DT ex 4,5,7/2

R8 JuvTrFilly Win on #4 Lady Eli (hope to get 7/2) Tri 4,6/4,6/1,2,7,9

Distaff NOT best bet but Fun bet of day = $5 win on L'Amour di Ma Vie there will be a $40 winner somewhere today and I hpe its her
    Last edited by cbiscuit; 10-31-14 at 12:18 PM.

harthebar

olkonsky is scheduled to run on 10/31/2014 in Race 2 at Breeders Cup Santa

harthebar

going for the grand slam, any reason. the price .value.....she is no lock......you dont even have closed hatches there.....mike back to foot bridge, i agre with you, i just cant figure it out..why is there..i know i been on him since his start over a year....could it be possible that he is getting better, im still on candy boy also ..........shared belief is going to be the favorite, but he is not winning, nor is calif chrome......that is a fact........its such a odd line up here...
    Feel like I'm defaulting to Untapable in the Distaff.Decided to say fck it and swing for the fence .

by the way nice call in the first ...that 11 ...he had such a tough ride .. blocked zig xagin....i think he would of got second

8-Valiant Emilia 20-1
    9-Ria Antonia 15-1
    1-L'Amour da Ma Vie 15-1

CTOWNsCAPPIN
    Update your status

Santa Anita race 10 I really like the 7 Jimmy Bouncer. Switched trainers from O'neill to Leandro and I think that benefits him here. Adds a furlong from his last out in which he won clearing away.

Seastriper
    Seastriper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1476

R2 - Marathon WPS #9 Cary Street exbox 2.3.9 (with PatrioticAndProud and Irish Surf)

Nice Job!!!

pacocn
    pacocn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Santa Anita Race 3 Exacta box 1,5,7 bol

Heppy10
    Heppy10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1574

#4 divine oath should of won that race jockey got boxed in and couldn't get out in time

mikemca
    Update Status

Quote Originally Posted by CTOWNsCAPPIN View Post
    Santa Anita race 10 I really like the 7 Jimmy Bouncer. Switched trainers from O'neill to Leandro and I think that benefits him here. Adds a furlong from his last out in which he won clearing away.
    All Oneill's horses switched over to Mora because Oneill is suspended

Mora is on fire though...way better than when he took over last time dougie was suspended

harthebar

i only saw the stretch run. did untappable bang the 3 was there a objection......

cbiscuit

i only saw the stretch run. did untappable bang the 3 was there a objection......
    hart, I thought there was an inquiry coming for sure but eveidently not, still have not seen replay. While race was running there was no question in my mind - I was expecting objection from Iotapa.

mikemca
    Update Status

Horrible day for me

Just erased everything I had written up for Saturday and redoing the card.

The turf races especially.This definitely isn't the lush turf of Laurel.

cbiscuit

R3 Ken Maddy St

#2 Biorhythm WPS exacta 2,4/1,2,3,4,9

R4 BC Juv Fill Ex box 1,4,12

whew, need a break from these PP's
    back later

cbiscuit

Too bad odds did not hold up, ML was 10/1 on Carey St . Kept waiting for that #2 to go past the 3..didn't happen
    Look at what the little dimey paid ! Chalk on top in an 8 horse field !?!

9 $7.80 $3.80 $3.20
    3 . $3.60 $2.80
    2 . . $8.40
    Results: 01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10 | ALL
    Wager Type Winning Numbers Paid
    $1.00 Exacta 9/3 $13.70
    $0.50 Trifecta 9/3/2 $56.70
    $0.10 Superfecta 9/3/2/7 $58.83
    $2.00 Double 3/9 $128.60

Thx Seastriper
    Last edited by sbr.rodrigo; 02-20-15 at 09:48 AM.

TonyP
    Update your status
    TonyP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1290

Saturdays 20k twin q is races 11-12 at SA. Who do you like give me your best ex in both raved

cbiscuit

xxxxx

cbiscuit

R6 JuvyTurf WPS #2 Daddy DT ex 4,5,7/2 SHOW PAID $11.00, THAT DAMN #3 SUNSET GLOW KILLED ME TODAY!!!

R8 JuvTrFilly Win on #4 Lady Eli (hope to get 7/2) Tri 4,6/4,6/1,2,7,9 PAID 6.80-4.20-3.00, TOO BAD @2-1, THOUGHT I'D GET DOUBLE THAT

Distaff NOT best bet but Fun bet of day = $5 win on L'Amour di Ma Vie there will be a $40 winner somewhere today and I hpe its her
    DIDNT CASH THE FUN BET TODAY -- trouble copy/paste and editing here, not worth the effort! I did this before and not as difficult-WTF?
    zzzzz

mikemca
    Update Status

I was picking the overseas horses to fill out every spot in the turf races because they tower over everyone on figures.This is the best group that has came over in a while.Now I'm playing a hunch that the ground is too hard and they don't like it.At least until proven wrong.

Saturday

Santa Anita

Race 1
    1-Cool Comfort 8-1
    3-Ocho Ocho Ocho 8-1
    11-Stormy Liberal 8-1
    2-Metaboss 20-1

Race 2
    4-Smack Talk 6-1

Race 3
    7-Warm Breeze 15-1
    11-Fanticola 15-1
    9-Llandudno 12-1

Race 4
    12-By The Moon 6-1
    10-Wonder Gal 12-1
    7-Majestic Presence 20-1

Race 5
    4-Dayatthespa 8-1
    6-Fiesolana 8-1
    10-Stephanie's Kitten 3-1
    8-Irish Mission 20-1

Race 6
    7-Judy The Beauty 5-2
    3-Stonetastic 8-1
    8-Better Lucky 15-1

Race 7
    6-Bobby's Kitten 10-1
    2-Silentio 8-1
    10-Home Run Kitten 12-1
    5-Ambitous Brew 12-1

Race 8
    12-Daredevil 7-2
    13-Upstart 8-1
    7-Texas Red 20-1
    8-Super Colossal 12-1

Race 9
    This is a 2 horse race between Telescope and Flintshire but after Friday it seems the the overseas horses are having a bit of culture shock with how hard the ground is.They have never been on anything even close to this firm.
    3-Imagining 12-1
    2-Twighlight Eclipse 12-1
    4-Brown Panther 8-1

On paper it's
    Telescope
    Flintshire
    ALL
    ALL

Race 10
    6-Rich Tapestry 6-1
    10-Big Macher 12-1
    4-Secret Circle 9-2
    8-Palace 6-1

Race 11
    11-Sayaad 30-1
    2-Obviously 8-1
    1-Grand Arch 20-1
    10-Summer Front 30-1

Logically Toronado ,Mustajeeb ,Veda ,Anodin ,Karakontie should make up at least the exacta and trifecta

Race 12
    11-Tonalist 5-1
    2-Cigar Street 12-1
    6-Shared Belief 9-5
    Points Awarded:

harthebar gave mikemca 50 Betpoint(s) for this post.

mikemca
    Update Status

Of course so now it rained over night and they might get a little more.

I had something come up so going to be gone all day/night and can't cap the card a 3rd time or go race by race.

Will stand by my picks though except for R9 and R11.Have to think any give in the ground at all brings the monsters back into the picture.Although Toronado is trained by the cursed R Hannon so would prefer Mustajeeb , Veda , and Anodin on top but can't dismiss him .

Was looking forward to the Juvy.Unless the East Coast is just that much better I really think Texas Red has a shot.American Pharoah was holding his distance vs Texas Red but not pulling away at any point in the race and Red was making up ground on wiseguy horse Calculator despite a tepid pace.However The East coast could all just be better than Pharoah.Mainly the Pletcher's and Upstart.Super Colossal was very impressive too.He got a breather during the middle of all 3 of his career races so far though.Without that breather he could wilt or he could be a lot better than figs say because after said breather he finished strong letting on that there was more in the tank.

CTOWNsCAPPIN
    Update your status

Thanks for all the hard work put into this thread.

cbiscuit

Of course so now it rained over night and they might get a little more.

I had something come up so going to be gone all day/night and can't cap the card a 3rd time or go race by race.

Will stand by my picks though except for R9 and R11.Have to think any give in the ground at all brings the monsters back into the picture.Although Toronado is trained by the cursed R Hannon so would prefer Mustajeeb , Veda , and Anodin on top but can't dismiss him .

Was looking forward to the Juvy.Unless the East Coast is just that much better I really think Texas Red has a shot.American Pharoah was holding his distance vs Texas Red but not pulling away at any point in the race and Red was making up ground on wiseguy horse Calculator despite a tepid pace.However The East coast could all just be better than Pharoah.Mainly the Pletcher's and Upstart.Super Colossal was very impressive too.He got a breather during the middle of all 3 of his career races so far though.Without that breather he could wilt or he could be a lot better than figs say because after said breather he finished strong letting on that there was more in the tank.
    I feel for you Mike. Where the hell did the rain come from? I'm going through pps a 4th time now. The one thing I don't like is that I was going to hammer Obviously, rethinking that now. You mention Texas Red, I liked him underneath as well - does track condition help Daredevil? If no more rain hopefully track will be the usual fast SA track. I was going to make a stand against, not sure I'm sold on Carpe either.

cbiscuit

R3 Ken Maddy St

#2 Biorhythm WPS exacta 2,4/1,2,3,4,9

R4 BC Juv Fill Ex box 1,4,12

whew, need a break from these PP's
    back later
    Revising due to rain and scratches:

Juist bet the #7 Warm Breeze - Not going to get the ML 15/1 but hopefully 3-1. Only dirt horse in race and has win on off-track.

harthebar

Thank You Marylou

mikemca
    Update Status

Finally an ok ex and winner in the 5th.. Embarrassed to say where im betting from while watching on phone.

Im such a degen

harthebar

Well mmm wtf mike ...now that you have everyone wondering.....spill it bro i did hit the pick 3 with the brandi horse i played all ..ill admit it ..for a 1.00 it paid 750...so where are you watching from.......
    finally an ok ex and winner in the 5th.. Embarrassed to say where im betting from while watching on phone.

Im such a degen
    Last edited by harthebar; 11-01-14 at 03:26 PM.

harthebar

You will cash this race

harthebar

Mike nice one very nice, i should of hit the super with my follow., great job
    thank you marylou

harthebar

By the way i used your picks in the pick 3 we all wish the 8 got there ..

First ... 171172173174175176177 ... Last