Bandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11716

VERY well done Jay!!

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

Quote Originally Posted by dcsbears View Post
    I must say either you no your shit in hockey or you got really lucky
    It's not luck. He had a slow start but has been killing it lately. Climb aboard the gravy train...

doubledime
    doubledime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8876

Quote Originally Posted by JayRow View Post
    Yesterday: 2-1; +0.7 units
    Season To Date: 26-24; +5.66 units

Okay guys. We finally have some good momentum and putting together a string of winning days. Let's keep it going. We do in fact have a lot of plays today and I am thankful for that. Without further adieu..

Today's Plays:

Red Wings -109 1 unit - WIN

Penguins +103 2 units - WIN

Oilers -119 1 unit - WIN

Sharks -163 1 unit - WIN

Devils -133 1 unit - WIN

Red Wings/ Sabres UNDER 5 -115 1 unit - WIN

Blues/ Capitals UNDER5 -105 1 unit - LOSS

Nicely done JR

JayRow
    JayRow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4973

Quote Originally Posted by doubledime View Post
    Nicely done JR

Doubledime, I respect the hell out of you as one of the best handicappers on the site. Although I did not tail your college football or baseball, it was absolutely remarkable. Welcome to the thread. Would love to have you on board. Thank you for the kind words!

JayRow

Bandit, Crackerjack, y'all are down from day one! Much love and thank you for the support! We will make a great group and win a bunch of money I'm sure of it.

If it isn't clear to all of you, I don't require you to check back in every 5 minutes looking for picks, and you'll never "miss" plays with me. I post them early and and all at once. You're welcome

JayRow

Yesterday: 6-1 ; +6.01 units
    YTD : 32-25 ; +11.67 units

Happy Thanksgiving!

Well there it is. My models are finding their stride and the results are coming in nicely. Crazy we almost went 7-0 but I digress. Although I would love to track some action at the Thanksgiving table to tune out the cousins and in-laws, I have to utilize my restraint as there are no model fits on either of the games today.

No Plays Today. See you tomorrow!

Points Awarded:

TechnicalTrader gave JayRow 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TechnicalTrader

TechnicalTrader
    Empty your mind... be water my friend!
    TechnicalTrader's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2315

JR, you are also a class act dude and one of the very few posters on here which I follow. Let me know if I can help you in any way. I've been busy with a tennis thread but should have some time for hockey now.

Now, go get us another night like last night. And one more thing, stay balanced my man. Not too high, not too low. Please stick with your plan and don't get ballsy on us. I've seen it happen too many times where guys get hot, then cocky, then blow up an account!

Cheers and thank you again for your time and this thread!

JayRow

Quote Originally Posted by TechnicalTrader View Post
    JR, you are also a class act dude and one of the very few posters on here which I follow. Let me know if I can help you in any way. I've been busy with a tennis thread but should have some time for hockey now.

Now, go get us another night like last night. And one more thing, stay balanced my man. Not too high, not too low. Please stick with your plan and don't get ballsy on us. I've seen it happen too many times where guys get hot, then cocky, then blow up an account!

Cheers and thank you again for your time and this thread!
    Thank you for the kind words sir. Thanksgiving put a wrench in the schedule and the slate is too thin today! We'll kick it back up I always said I was confident and remain confident, even after the first two weeks of floating around even.

I GUARANTEE you I am not one of those guys. My MAX MAX MAX play is 3 unit and might happen once a month or even less frequently. You can see how infrequent even a 2 unit play is. I'm a strong believer in what i call "generally flat betting". Which is interesting because one of my "mentors", but ultimately turned out to be a fraud, was a huge proponent of progressive "2-6" betting...... thats a side note to be discussed another time.

Thank you for participating in this thread. At this juncture I can't imagine any ways to help. Perhaps as the weeks go by we can discuss some things. Thank you for offering.

I genuinely want to bring a quality, highly profitable thread to those at SBR who want to participate.

Notorious_Donk
    Notorious_Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5262

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

Go PRO.
    Bet the other 60 on the Cowboys.

JayRow

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Go PRO.
    Bet the other 60 on the Cowboys.
    What are the advantages of going "SBR PRO"? I applied the other day and was denied although I have 3,000 points. The way I understood it is you can donate $100 or use 3,000 points. Is that not the case?

Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING
    Flea Hotel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

I think you get more points, which are pointless. You be you. We're all da real P R O.
    What are the advantages of going "SBR PRO"? I applied the other day and was denied although I have 3,000 points. The way I understood it is you can donate $100 or use 3,000 points. Is that not the case?

Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING

Could be me but most of the actual winning cappers on here don't have SBR pro under their name, but the most pretentious and arrogant do, and their threads are usually awkward and clouded, and always -EV. I think if you link to an SBR sponsored book when you sign up you're a "pro". No one on here is a pro, unless being unsuccessful at life has recently become a profession.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

....And Mr. HOTEL would know.
    He's been here 5 weeks & has 149 posts.

He obviously has a major fukkin clue.

Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING

Thanks Jayvegas420. Cool nickname too. Great math skills. You sound smart as fukkin hell.
    ....And Mr. HOTEL would know.
    He's been here 5 weeks & has 149 posts.

He obviously has a major fukkin clue.

JayRow

Quote Originally Posted by Flea Hotel View Post
    Could be me but most of the actual winning cappers on here don't have SBR pro under their name, but the most pretentious and arrogant do, and their threads are usually awkward and clouded, and always -EV. I think if you link to an SBR sponsored book when you sign up you're a "pro". No one on here is a pro, unless being unsuccessful at life has recently become a profession.
    I guess here comes the drama of starting a thread. It's ok.
    JayVegas, play nice.

Flea Hotel, I agree with your statement except unsuccessful at life at the end, now that's not very nice and up to our standars of integrity in here!

Yes, the haters and trolls will come... but let's at least get solid cohesion together as the early guys over here.

Now if we can all just get along.. the plays will be coming shortly.

JayRow

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I am thankful for my health and success.

Today's plays:

Jets/Predators UNDER 5.5 -140 2 UNITS

Red Wings/Devils UNDER 5 -130 1 UNIT

Canucks/Stars UNDER 5.5 -120 1 UNIT

Cheers!
    Points Awarded:

Flea Hotel gave JayRow 12 Betpoint(s) for this post.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13998

i am in russian rockets nhl big baller contest and my record is currently 86-43-7 as documented daily by sbr staff i am a mom pro and a canadian my respect is the numerois bet tickets i cash at my 5 dimes acct.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Fair enough Jay. I don't like it when people clutter my threads either.
    I love the Jets/Preds under as well

Under is 5-0 in Jets last 5 vs. Western Conference.
    Under is 6-1 in Jets last 7 vs. Central.
    Under is 6-1-1 in Jets last 8 overall.
    Under is 4-1-1 in Jets last 6 road games.
    Under is 4-1-1 in Predators last 6 home games.
    Under is 4-1-1 in Jets last 6 when their opponent allows 2 goals or less in their previous game.

Hellebuyck has a great save percentage so far this year.
    Do we know yet, if he is starting tonight?

Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING

Just here for the picks maam.

Under is 4-1-1 in Jets last 6 when their opponent allows 2 goals or less in their previous game.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Look Pal....no one here is trying to bash your precious thread...if you're picking winners, that's all that matters, no? Turning Pro has more benefits for Poker players as the points won being a non pro are useless. I frequent the site, the $100 I donate helps a fellow posters family out, so its a no brainer to me. Not going to listen to jerkoffs who have been here 3 months talking about the connection of success and turning pro....that comment just shows what an asshole the guy really is.

Good luck with your plays today....don't normally bet pucks but might tail today

agendaman

i am in russian rockets nhl big baller contest and my record is currently 86-43-7 as documented daily by sbr staff i am a non pro and canadian that is all

Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING

Not sure if you know Jay but you can get a way better price at 5Dimes for the Stars pick.

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I am thankful for my health and success.

Today's plays:

Jets/Predators UNDER 5.5 -140 2 UNITS

Red Wings/Devils UNDER 5 -130 1 UNIT

Canucks/Stars UNDER 5.5 -120 1 UNIT

Cheers!
    Last edited by Flea Hotel; 11-25-16 at 09:02 AM.

agendaman

jay row you are only 7 games over .500 i am 43 games the nhl pays my rent

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Quote Originally Posted by agendaman View Post
    i am in russian rockets nhl big baller contest and my record is currently 86-43-7 as documented daily by sbr staff i am a non pro and canadian that is all
    Don't piss off the rocket-man or you might find your record reset to 0-0-0

"Just here for the picks"
    LoL

The Van/Dallas under was my least favourite pick.
    Can't trust Van's defense.

JayRow

Congrats on a good start to the season. The season is long and my record is actually better than 7 over .500, but this is just since I started the thread. Also I bet a LOT of dogs, so I probably won't ever be 43 over .500, but will do just fine in profit. Keep up the good work!

Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING

where's your thread bruh

JayRow

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Look Pal....no one here is trying to bash your precious thread...if you're picking winners, that's all that matters, no? Turning Pro has more benefits for Poker players as the points won being a non pro are useless. I frequent the site, the $100 I donate helps a fellow posters family out, so its a no brainer to me. Not going to listen to jerkoffs who have been here 3 months talking about the connection of success and turning pro....that comment just shows what an asshole the guy really is.

Good luck with your plays today....don't normally bet pucks but might tail today

To Each Their Own.

It seems you are doing pretty good in poker and I am happy the PRO status has benefits for you in that regard. Congrats.

Time will tell if I make the donation to go pro. I am still in the early phases of forum contributions, so let us see how this goes. Small issue!

JayRow

Unconfirmed but I sure hope he does! If he does not, I think we will still be fine.

agendaman

jay vegas 420 i love the rocket man hope he doesnt take my post the wrong way i have been a leafs fan forever

JayRow

Quote Originally Posted by Flea Hotel View Post
    Not sure if you know Jay but you can get a way better price at 5Dimes for the Stars pick.
    Thanks for the points! At 5Dimes I am seeing -115 and I got a little of that after I posted.

I have made the call for myself to bet a bit with my local and 5Dimes. There is a cost and risk associated with turning 5Dimes money into cash in the shoebox and paying a few extra cents of juice, although I hate to do it, is worth it in my opinion.

Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING

Thanks for the points! At 5Dimes I am seeing -115 and I got a little of that after I posted.

I have made the call for myself to bet a bit with my local and 5Dimes. There is a cost and risk associated with turning 5Dimes money into cash in the shoebox and paying a few extra cents of juice, although I hate to do it, is worth it in my opinion.

agendaman

thx jay row i love dofs also i am overdue for a severe slump jr like your jets under today what are your thoughts on oilers and isles today

JayRow

thx jay row i love dofs also i am overdue for a severe slump jr like your jets under today what are your thoughts on oilers and isles today
    these are always tough questions for me to answer. All the lines I see value in are plays for me. So at the current prices, I wouldn't play either. Not to say there isn't value, but I don't identify any within my methodology. Good luck if you play them!

JayRow

Well It's going to be a negative night tonight. On to tomorrow.. nothing out of the ordinary here.!

First 123456 ... Last