Miggs
    Miggs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2244

Pinnacle Lines incorrect on SBROdds

Just a head's up - Yesterday's closing numbers on both the moneyline and totals were not updated and today's numbers on the moneyline are also not up-to-date.

I only use Pinnacle, so can't speak for the other books, but I had a rude surprise when I went to place a bet on the Edm/NJ under at what I thought was a favourable line (SBRodds had the under @ -120)...when I logged into Pinny, the actual under was @ -158. Ouch.
    Last edited by Miggs; 02-10-16 at 08:45 AM.

Eleven
    Eleven's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes, I notice that too the last couple of days...The service not quite as sharp as usual. Like right now Heritage has ottawa at +260 and NYR +240 on the ML for tonight
    Last edited by Eleven; 02-10-16 at 04:04 PM.

Eleven

Not showing the % on the pucklines nor the totals.

Miggs

Yeah it's still an issue. I just logged into Pinnacle and the odds for the totals/ML are still out of sync. The last update on line-moves for tonight's games were over an hour ago. This is unusual for SBR. I've been logged into Pinny before, seen the odds change in real-time on Pinny's site and usually within a minute or two the odds update and sync on SBR's page.

I've sent a msg through to SBR letting them know, so hopefully this is resolved sooner rather than later.

Miggs

UPDATE: Ok, looks like the lines are updating correctly provided you open up the "line history" tab. For whatever reason, the lines aren't updating in the table view. For example, on tonight's Ott/Det game, the table shows the ML odds as +129/-143...the line history tab shows an update @ 6:28pm with +127/-140 (which are the correct odds). So the correct info is there, you just have to dig for it. I'm sure they'll fix the table sync issue at some point.

Miggs

UPDATE #2: Pinnacle's lines have been removed and aren't available as a book of choice...I just spoke to a tech support guy and have been told that this is temporary and will be resolved soon (hopefully).

Miggs

Quote Originally Posted by Eleven View Post
    Yes, I notice that too the last couple of days...The service not quite as sharp as usual. Like right now Heritage has ottawa at +260 and NYR +240 on the ML for tonight
    Heritage has also been removed. I didn't ask about that book specifically, but I can only assume it's the same issue affecting both and when one is fixed, hopefully the other will be as well.

Miggs

This issue has been fixed with regards to Pinnacle (just watched a line move on the total for tonight's Tor/Edm game and it was soon reflected on SBR's odds table - and, it was accurate. Cheers SBR tech staff

Note: Heritage is still unavailable, but since this thread originated with Pinnacle I'll consider the problem fixed and thread closed.
    Last edited by Miggs; 02-11-16 at 03:13 PM.

slapshot
    slapshot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23641

pinnacle lines aren't visible....problem unfortunately not resolved.

Miggs

Quote Originally Posted by slapshot View Post
    pinnacle lines aren't visible....problem unfortunately not resolved.
    Yeah...And 24 hrs later, still no sign of Pinnacle. My "problem solved" post was premature (though they did have it working for about 30 mins yesterday).

Eleven

Worse now.

mrginandtonic
    mrginandtonic's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4536

What's going on the lines?? Still not update properly!!

evo34
    evo34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4198

SBR's Pinnacle feed is showing bad lines again.