Vapas
    Vapas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 240

Friday NHL Pick - With Reasoning! (Super Bowl Edition)

Hello All,

2015-16 NHL Season Record: 29-31 (all dogs), Avg ML Wager +134, 13.1% Return on Total Money at Risk.

Last Night: Anaheim +130 Win

Friday:

This short slate isn't offering much. IF the Penguins get up to +145, I might take them. Maybe.
    Malkin is out, Crosby is heating up and the Penguins have been improving recently in the PP/PK portion of the game; still they have other injuries and they are playing a damn good and surging Lightning team that has been owning people at home while winning 9 of 10. The Canes could win against a reeling Jets team, but Cam Ward hasn't started in a while and though they are an overall better team, that 4-1 loss to Calgary was ugly, could be more of the same, not much value at +118 or so. The Blue Jackets are playing a back to back game with travel in between after a long shoot out win in Vancouver, but Calgary had a good start to the 2nd half against the Canes and will be up for this one I think. Though the Ducks are playing back to back, there was no travel and they are facing a Coyotes team that is sinking a bit, especially on the defensive side and starting Lindback tonight. The Ducks are hot and I would say are looking to physically punish the next team up. I would not be surprised if all the favorites won tonight. Sooooo, no pick!

But Wait, in the spirit of the Superb Owl, I'll give my Big Game prop picks:

Will there be a 2pt conversion made? Yes +340
    Will there be a TD scored by defense or special teams? Yes +155
    Will the first score be a TD? No +130
    Jonathon Stewart will score the First TD? Yes +900
    First TD scored by rushing, defense or special teams? Yes +135
    Both Teams score in the 1st Qtr? Yes +180

Have a Great Weekend,

Good Luck
    Last edited by Vapas; 02-05-16 at 05:34 PM.

Vapas
    Vapas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 240

Pens +145

OK, it got up to +145. This game should be close enough to a 50/50 to justify that moneyline.

Good Luck