TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Took the fat boy 16 hours to produce a screenshot. Lol.

YOU GOT FUKKING BRUTALLY BURIED GUY

T-WIZZ = Jerkoff
    Points Awarded:

Russian Rocket gave TheMoneyShot 25 Betpoint(s) for this post.

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

#hatersnotsilenced

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

Settle down rocket. You're all riled up bud.
    You don't even ride Seaweed this hard over the air betting.
    Wizzer hasn't posted a ticket in 2 and half years.
    We all know it's

It is what it is.

Remember : Don't tap the glass.....some guys use wizzer for consistent fades!

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

My Hawks will be in tough this year I reckon,no Oduya and Duncan Keith looks abit worn out.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    YOU GOT FUKKING BRUTALLY BURIED GUY

T-WIZZ = Jerkoff
    Did he ever post up a ticket? It's been over 24h by now...

Money never stop facializing the RAT- he loves that shit

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    My Hawks will be in tough this year I reckon,no Oduya and Duncan Keith looks abit worn out.
    Isn't the bigger question mark going in the health of Crawford? That guy has been a stud for them over their cup runs and vertigo or a concussion or whatever it was that he had is no joke. I think Keith will be fine, he's had some time off to rest physically and mentally. Kane is arguably the best player this year in the NHL, Toews is his usual self. I'd be a bit worried maybe about Hossa too missing so much time and having a down year for his standards. The new guys should help out some to fill in that production, Panarin etc.

These two teams were unfortunate to draw each other in the 1st round under the new playoff format. It'll be a tough route to the cup for the winner of this series. These two teams hate each other and will likely beat each other up in a 6 or possibly 7 game series. Then after that's over congratulations they'll get to face another heavy team like Dallas, Anaheim or the Kings. Whoever comes out of the West deserves it. My prediction is my head says Hawks in 6, my heart says Blues in 7. I'm partial to the Blues though as I'd like to see them win the cup at least once. This is the best team the Blues have had since 2000ish. To be the best you have to beat the best and Chicago is the defending champ right now. They have championship pedigree and know how to get it done.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by habitualwinning View Post
    Isn't the bigger question mark going in the health of Crawford? That guy has been a stud for them over their cup runs and vertigo or a concussion or whatever it was that he had is no joke. I think Keith will be fine, he's had some time off to rest physically and mentally. Kane is arguably the best player this year in the NHL, Toews is his usual self. I'd be a bit worried maybe about Hossa too missing so much time and having a down year for his standards. The new guys should help out some to fill in that production, Panarin etc.

These two teams were unfortunate to draw each other in the 1st round under the new playoff format. It'll be a tough route to the cup for the winner of this series. These two teams hate each other and will likely beat each other up in a 6 or possibly 7 game series. Then after that's over congratulations they'll get to face another heavy team like Dallas, Anaheim or the Kings. Whoever comes out of the West deserves it. My prediction is my head says Hawks in 6, my heart says Blues in 7. I'm partial to the Blues though as I'd like to see them win the cup at least once. This is the best team the Blues have had since 2000ish. To be the best you have to beat the best and Chicago is the defending champ right now. They have championship pedigree and know how to get it done.
    Kane's the best playoff performer in the league,he has come through for them in the pinch countless times,he is one player that I never have to worry about.

Good write up by the way man,you make some good points.
    Points Awarded:

habitualwinning gave packerd_00 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

Big plays for me

Panthers -145 series vs Islanders
    Panthers -1.5 +150 Series

Panthers to come out of the East +575

Just to joke around

Panthers vs Blues in final +2500

GL in the playoffs boys!

I highly recommend this team!

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Did he ever post up a ticket? It's been over 24h by now...

Money never stop facializing the RAT- he loves that shit
    We put him in his place. Guy won't even post a remark. Such a broke dik fuk.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Hey Packerd - forgot you were a Hawks fan too!

I admittedly haven't followed them as closely this season...kind of a downer to lose some top notch guys due to the cap...plus the season after a championship is a bit dull just waiting for the playoffs to come...and past few seasons, seems this team just does enough in the regular season...should be fun to follow in the playoffs as usual though!!!

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

TB and Pens tonight for me guys...thoughts?

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    Hey Packerd - forgot you were a Hawks fan too!

I admittedly haven't followed them as closely this season...kind of a downer to lose some top notch guys due to the cap...plus the season after a championship is a bit dull just waiting for the playoffs to come...and past few seasons, seems this team just does enough in the regular season...should be fun to follow in the playoffs as usual though!!!
    Hey mate yeah first team I ever became a fan of. Yeah are gm tries his best manouvering the roster around every off season but it is a real pain in the ass to say the least. If you want parody,how about you put the work in to make your team better,dont penalize other clubs for their genius and hard work.

Playoffs will be good,did you do any futures bets this year.

GzaTheGenius
    GzaTheGenius's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15205

Line opened at -140 up to -170 on pens now so it looks like you're on the right side. To me the pens have been real hot as of late, I'm a ranger fan and think they'll either win in 7 or lose in 4 or 5. We always play the pens well in the playoffs though, so might be worth a shot on the ML if the line moves anymore in their favor.

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Rollin when was the last time, if ever, you made a bet with a + in front of the number??

mr. leisure
    mr. leisure's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33110

Kucherov with a nice goal

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

Holy shit. I totally forgot that I predicted No Canadian teams in the playoffs, back in March!

Wheres wizzer been?

Did you have him killed R0cket?

fjaka
    fjaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1423

anybody seen russian sprocket?

where is that little putin when you need him

First 1234