44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13110

NHL Monday

NY Rangers ML -123 for .5 unit.

YTD: 6-3-1 +2.25.

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Hey Mags...another nice winner last night!
    You may not see me on sbr again...at least will be a long time unless I decide I can get betpoints...but I don't even have $100 to go pro...so pretty useless to have those. LoL.

Just reached point where the constant losing exceeds the fun of betting...you would be the same way - I know you. Some people may be able to enjoy it, but I set out to be good at this and to have some success, but haven't figured it out and at this point probably won't after nearly 3 years at it.
    Heck - I may just bet half my BR in 2 days on 1 or 2 games...sometimes you do best when you don't care if you win or lose!

It has been nice at least to have good discussions with you...that has been the best thing to come out of this. Posters who I enjoyed have either left or gotten banned. Thanks bud!
    Last edited by RollinDo; 11-23-15 at 10:01 PM.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    NY Rangers ML -123 for .5 unit. WIN.

YTD: 6-3-1 +2.25.
    Day complete: 1-0.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    Hey Mags...another nice winner last night!
    You may not see me on sbr again...at least will be a long time unless I decide I can get betpoints...but I don't even have $100 to go pro...so pretty useless to have those. LoL.

Just reached point where the constant losing exceeds the fun of betting...you would be the same way - I know you. Some people may be able to enjoy it, but I set out to be good at this and to have some success, but haven't figured it out and at this point probably won't after nearly 3 years at it.
    Heck - I may just bet half my BR in 2 days on 1 or 2 games...sometimes you do best when you don't care if you win or lose!

It has been nice at least to have good discussions with you...that has been the best thing to come out of this. Posters who I enjoyed have either left or gotten banned. Thanks bud!
    Try one wager a day for a while until you get back on track???

RollinDo

Try one wager a day for a while until you get back on track???
    Thanks for the advice...and probably the best piece other than to quit altogether.

Actually today I feel good that I haven't thought much about wagering and only just now looked at the odds...so hard to stay away since you make it part of your daily routine. I think the problem I had was getting too much into it...I need to relax and just take losing better - if it happens, then so be it...not like I'm withdrawing $ to reload...only reloaded 2x in over 2 years. If I go broke then I'll take it as a sign to quit.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Thanks for the advice...and probably the best piece other than to quit altogether.

Actually today I feel good that I haven't thought much about wagering and only just now looked at the odds...so hard to stay away since you make it part of your daily routine. I think the problem I had was getting too much into it...I need to relax and just take losing better - if it happens, then so be it...not like I'm withdrawing $ to reload...only reloaded 2x in over 2 years. If I go broke then I'll take it as a sign to quit.
    " quitters never win, and winners never quit" Heard that some where before ??? BOL old friend.

RollinDo

" quitters never win, and winners never quit" Heard that some where before ??? BOL old friend.
    Well considering I'm down about 80 units when I've put down 150, I can't really be considered a winner in sports gambling. LOL

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Well considering I'm down about 80 units when I've put down 150, I can't really be considered a winner in sports gambling. LOL

Just my advice but lay off +1.5 if betting NHL as can bury you fast

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    Just my advice but lay off +1.5 if betting NHL as can bury you fast
    TRUE. But, like today, meaning Tuesday, I didn't see anything in here I liked. I was leaning Anaheim, but not sure, so, I skipped it. I am only 7-3 -1 +2.75, but a little at a time.