ZdenoK
    ZdenoK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5733

Rangers ML is my play. Rangers should have a very strong lineup as it's their final preseason match while Bruins will use this game to find players for their 4th line for regular season squad so lots of prospects and the few NHL players who will play tonight are far from being top players. I've managed to grab odds of 1.70 for ML but they've droped masively since.

ZdenoK

Quote Originally Posted by guzo23 View Post
    any picks for today? what do you think about pens and carolina?
    Lots of nonames in Pens and Wings lineup. I would say 60-40 in favor of Pittsburgh due to Sid and Phil playing but that's the only advantage I see over Detroit.

Similar with Carolina, both teams have similar roster tonight as they lack NHL depth in their defensive lines while offense seems stacked enough with top NHL players. NHL goalies in net for both too, so no real advantage for me here.

ZdenoK

@leafs_ducks
    Is 5Dimes having limits of how much you can bet on a single preseason match? I'm using european bookies and almost all have small limits, some of them even drop the odds as soon as I max out my limit on it...

guzo23
    guzo23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

after well predicted soccer europe league cup still got 3 nhl picks to win some nice cash and these are
    habs, hawks and winnipeg. all on 2way bet because there were no available ML option. what do you think guys? hope for a win!

First 123