ZdenoK
    ZdenoK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5733

Hockey 2015/16

Today is the first playing day of Champions Hockey League, for those who don't know anything about it, it's a friendly league for top European clubs (minus KHL).

http://championshockeyleague.net/

There are two bets I'll take today:

Salzburg @ 1.63 Pinnacle 5/10

Salzburg always plays their preparation matches on 100 %, they could be playing their regular season in a better league than EBEL and they like to show their ambitions when competing vs other European clubs. Last year they finished 1st in their CHL group and in the past seasons they were very successful in Euro Trophy which is a predecessor of CHL. Sonderjyske is top Danish team, champion of last 3 seasons, but the difference in quality of both teams is huge, I think Salzburg will win this as they should be motivated from the very start.

Farjestads BK @ 1.735 Pinnacle 5/10

Both teams are good but Davos is struggling with injuries so many players, mostly foreign playmakers, have stayed at home. In Farjestads' camp they are saying they will compete in CHL in all seriousness so they have good chances to take advantage of Davos' missing players today.

pimpbeckham
    pimpbeckham's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6681

My single bet for todays CHL:

Farjestad-Davos, pick: over 5,5 goals, @2.33, Pinnacle Sports

ZdenoK
    ZdenoK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5733

Man, that sucked. Very poor performance by Farjestads allowing even 2 shorthanded goals and huge lack of realization by Salzburg who couldn't even score on 6 powerplays they had. Of course the only bet which I didn't post - Stavanger - because I played it for small money as value bet on silly high odds was an easy winner. Blah. Moving on, I'll turn this *bleep* around in the next days and rounds of CHL