LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

NHL - Friday, 1/30/15

2 NHL Plays Friday

Blues / Hurricanes UNDER 5 +110 (Heritage)
    Sabres / Canucks UNDER 5 +110 (Heritage)

YTD: 42-50-2, +0.51

JohnD25
    JohnD25's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1114

May I ask why you chose Blue and Canes? Blues obviously can putup 6 any night of the week, and the Canes have learned how to score as of late lol.

Sabres / Nucks I can see an 1-0 game lol.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD25 View Post
    May I ask why you chose Blue and Canes? Blues obviously can putup 6 any night of the week, and the Canes have learned how to score as of late lol.

Sabres / Nucks I can see an 1-0 game lol.
    Canes scored vs. a Toronto team that is toward bottom of the league defensively and vs. middle-of-the-pack Tampa Bay. They are still averaging just 2.11 overall and I don't trust them to keep it going vs. a good defense. Allen is starting this game and he only allowed one goal in 20 shots in relief of Elliott the last time the teams played. I am thinking push at worst, so +110 makes it worth it.

JohnD25
    JohnD25's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1114

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Canes scored vs. a Toronto team that is toward bottom of the league defensively and vs. middle-of-the-pack Tampa Bay. They are still averaging just 2.11 overall and I don't trust them to keep it going vs. a good defense. Allen is starting this game and he only allowed one goal in 20 shots in relief of Elliott the last time the teams played. I am thinking push at worst, so +110 makes it worth it.
    Totally understand, however with Jordan Staal back fulltime from injury has really given them an boost IMO. They were missing an impact piece on their team for almost half the season.