fjaka
    fjaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

EuroHockey Fans Vs NHL Fans

is there any fan group in europe that doesn't have at least 10 fans' songs?

is there any nhl fan group that has at least one fan song? ok, I heard habs sing latino song ole oleole oleee once but that's all.

only noise that nhl fans produce is when the scoring chance or score but no songs to support their team. why??

I want to ask this for a long time, so I use this nhl break
    Last edited by fjaka; 01-23-15 at 07:21 AM.

fjaka

ohdecas
    ohdecas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 744

If you wanna see a real FAN crowd you have to come in Switzerland watching Ambrì Piotta vs Lugano in Ambrì Derby is derby!!!

ZdenoK
    ZdenoK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5733

Different mentalities and therefore different cheering. NHL has generic chants such as "Let's go XXX" or "XXX sucks" while European teams usually have a group of supporters which is organized to cheer for their team. They also have flags, drums etc. I don't think this will change anytime soon.

fjaka

Quote Originally Posted by ohdecas View Post
    If you wanna see a real FAN crowd you have to come in Switzerland watching Ambrì Piotta vs Lugano in Ambrì Derby is derby!!!
    that's what im talking about https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-t...=84503534#t=58

Quote Originally Posted by ZdenoK View Post
    Different mentalities and therefore different cheering. NHL has generic chants such as "Let's go XXX" or "XXX sucks" while European teams usually have a group of supporters which is organized to cheer for their team. They also have flags, drums etc. I don't think this will change anytime soon.
    maybe they are too busy with their hamburgers n hotdogs?