DocterDrew
    @FanalystDrew
    DocterDrew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 536

Daily Fantasy NHL

Hey everyone. I'm going to be posting Daily Fantasy NHL content on this post and if your interested in playing on DraftKings inbox me because if you use my referral link you can get an entry to a $25,000 NBA Christmas Day contest for free.

Daily Fantasy is the new hottest trend I is the best fish magnet since the poker boom and so far I have been profiting from it so I've devoted most of my sports wagering bankroll to NHL NFL NBA PGA.

Anyone who plays DFS id love to keep a conversation going here and as well I will post random cash game or gpp players I like.

Good Luck to all no matter how you get your money down.

DocterDrew
    @FanalystDrew

My Top Cash game stack for today on DraftKings is as follows
    W: Alexander Ovechkin($9,100)........ (18.2% of cap)
    D: Mike Green.............($4,600)........ (9.2% of cap)
    G: Braden Holtby.........($7,800)........ (15.6% of cap)

All together these 3 make up 43% of cap and you need a minimum floor of 30 fantasy points to have a chance to cash in cash games.
    Based on that I need 12.9 points of production minimum.

Ovechkin has a 5 on 5 iCorsi of 21.55 per 60 minutes.. so with 20 minutes of ice time I can project over 7 shots at the net (Not necessarily shots on goal as this number included blocked and missed shots) He is averaging 4.75 Shots per game and last season landed 10 shots in 2 games vs Ottawa.

Ottawa is one of the highest shots against/corsi against teams and this gives Ovechkin a prime opportunity to shoot above his average.

My Ovechkin Prediction is 6 SOG 1 Goal minimum.
    Green is the quarterback on the capitals PP so he is optimal to place with Ovechkin and he only needs 5 shots or 1 point and 1 shot to reach his floor.
    Holtby will get 3 points for a win and thats is really all you need to guarantee yourself for cash games is a goalie with a win.

Prediction - DraftKings Fantasy Points
    Ovi ---------- 6.5
    Green ------- 3.5
    Holtby ------ 6

If you play on Fanduel I would also suggest this combination as the senators struggle to score on the road and Ovi should have a good shot at a multiple points night.

If you have any fantasy questions as some terminology may be confusing to someone with limited or no daily fantasy hockey experience feel free to post or inbox me.

Cheers*

DocterDrew
    @FanalystDrew

For those non NHL fantasy player i would definitely consider a wager on Capitals ML or in Regulation tonight.
    Also a player prop on ovechkin wilson green backstrom to have points or goals could be in play if the price is right.
    I dont have a site for NHL player props so if someone wanted to share I could post based on there pricing when I see an edge.

DocterDrew
    @FanalystDrew

Holtby could actually be more like 8 or 9 6 is just my projected floor.

DocterDrew
    @FanalystDrew

Bankroll Management Lesson:

General rule for the industry is to wager 10% to 15% per night.
    Some people reduce variance by using multiple lineups but generally I like to roll out just 1.

When I play NHL i distribute my 10% piece in the following manor.
    40% H2H Matches
    33% 3/5/10 Man Leagues
    20% GPPs (Big Tournaments)
    7% Triple Ups

This way I get good diversification and on a good night my leagues and triple ups pay me off.

For GPPS i make multiple lineups so that I can cover a few different game scripts that I am predicting.