beewizer
    beewizer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2681

What is wrong with Anaheim these days?

Like the title says, what is wrong? They have gone amazingly eight (8!) games without a win in regular time. That would maybe seem normal to a fade team like Buffalo, but not Anaheim. I haven't watched one of their games in total, only parts, and when I have they haven't seemed that bad. So I'm asking you that have watched them, what is their problem? They certainly have a line-up that should be in top 5 in the Western Conference.

I see the stats for yesterday's game againt Canuck that they only had 4 shots agains goal in the 3rd periode. A last period when they're under by 1 goal?!!! Even a corn of sand must see that this is not normal..Even though the bookies and the bulk of bettors seem to bet on Anaheim, as the odds on them start crappy and then get even lower..Any decent input here? I don't want "Anaheim Suck" comments, just some honest lines from people that follow hockey. Even in an unstable sports like this, things gotta follow through, my dimes are on Anaheim, they're going on a winning streak soon. Odds are likely to be crap, though

gloriesam
    gloriesam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

its called regression.

Isaiah
    Isaiah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

They should get well tonight. Ducks are taking a step down in class against a tired Arizona club that played last night (this will be the Coyotes third game in four nights on the road). Anaheim has some injuries but will be rested and at home. I think the heavy price is worth laying in this spot.

HockeyGuruNHL
    Bugatti over b__chez
    HockeyGuruNHL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

they ll win big tonight

Pro_Gambler11
    Pro_Gambler11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 576

Mumps

nic18
    nic18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 588

Dude Kesler is locker room cancer.

jake3
    jake3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

I've been riding them on my casual minimal wager picks; was really rooting for them to advance further.