JKosack7
    JKosack7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

Please talk me in or out of this bet...

Blue Jackets entire team banged up - including Bobov. Why not take Leafs -1.5?

iHateBetting12
    iHateBetting12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4779

Why not pound leafs in regulation instead? Books know Blue jackets banged up but leafs -120 on my book. I think blue jackets are even money now, but opened at -$. Could be wrong. I guess see what leafs in reg pays when that is open to bet. GL either way bud.

For the record not a huge hockey guy just putting my 2 cents in for best way to win $ on game.

JKosack7

Appreciate the insight. Unfortunately, my local bookie created his own website and does not offer in reg bets. (Sucks)

iHateBetting12

Toronto does seem to play better on the road and has won convincingly (based off final scores) in those two wins. Idk, but I may put a small play on them in reg. I have horrible luck with -1.5 bets, but it honestly looks like a good bet. Only thing I saw after quick research was Toronto's D doesnt seem to be the best, which might allow some crap 3 period goal to screw you. Also, with all of injuries to the CBJ, I kow their starting goalie is out, are a lot fo their top defensemen out as well?

JKosack7

Nick Foligno LW Ques Fri - Neck - 10/28/14 Foligno did not play Tuesday due to a neck injury. He is questionable for Friday's game against the Maple Leafs.
    Artem Anisimov C Doub Fri - Upper Body - 10/30/14 Anisimov left Tuesday's game with a concussion and did not return. He is not expected to play Friday against the Maple Leafs.
    Mark Letestu C Late Nov - Groin - 10/30/14 Letestu is expected to miss two-to-four weeks due to a groin injury.
    Matt Calvert LW Out indefinitely - Upper Body - 10/29/14 Calvert is sidelined indefinitely while recovering from an upper-body injury.
    Sergei Bobrovsky G I-R - Finger - 10/28/14 Bobrovsky has been placed on injured reserve due to a fractured finger.
    James Wisniewski D Mid Nov - Finger - 10/30/14 Wisniewski is on injured reserve with a broken finger and is expected to miss one-to-two weeks.
    Brian Gibbons C I-R - Undisclosed - 10/7/14 Gibbons has been placed on injured reserve with an undisclosed injury.
    Brandon Dubinsky C Late Nov - Lower Body - 10/8/14 Dubinsky is on injured reserve after undergoing abdominal surgery. He is expected to miss six weeks.
    Boone Jenner C Mid Nov - Hand - 10/1/14 Jenner is expected to miss five weeks while recovering from surgery on his broken left hand.
    Nathan Horton RW I-R - Back - 10/21/14 Horton is on injured reserve after been diagnosed with a degeneration of the entire lumbar region of his spine. He is not expected to return this season.

Perhaps Ill just take the ML

iHateBetting12

GL tonight man I will be rooting for ya. May make a play on this as well.

JKosack7

Quote Originally Posted by iHateBetting12 View Post
    GL tonight man I will be rooting for ya. May make a play on this as well.