Mr Handsome
    Mr Handsome's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Mr handsome hockey picks

Strong plays here tonight we go with the Bruins and kings

Mr Handsome

I will be submitting 1 pick a night through out the year. Conan shot for 70 percent accuracy

Mr Handsome

Last night went 1-1
    Tonight we go heavy on the blue jackets

Mr Handsome

Last night had the Hawks jackets and Tampa Bay for 3 wins. Tonight gotta go with the new York Islanders
    4-1 on the yr

Mr Handsome

10/11
    Hawks-1.5
    Bruins
    over 5.5 in ducks
    islanders minus 1.5
    4 and 1 on the year

Mr Handsome

Great new today we have daytime hockey gonna roll with the Bruins at home for 1pm then gonna take the ducks -1.5 for 3pm
    Bruins
    ducks- 1.5
    6-3 on the year

Mr Handsome

Boston looks absolutely horrible and it's my own fault for taking them and not knowing rask wasn't playing.
    but the ducks came through at minus 1.5 for some cash.
    tonight going with Tampa and over5.5 in florida
    ytd7-4

Mr Handsome

For tonight at 7 looking to go with over in the islanders. Over in the ducks on over in the devils

Mr Handsome

Last night went with the over in the ducks and islanders along with Toronto and the islander is a 4 team parley. Which turned out extremely well. Even though we had to sweat out the Toronto game. But all for winners puts us at
    11-4 on the year. Will be examing the game today stay tuned for tonights picks. Any input is welcome

Mriceyman
    Mriceyman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2373

Am i missing something?

Mr Handsome

What are you missing?

Mr Handsome

The only bet tonight is Chicago minus 1.5

k0karn
    k0karn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

My picks are:

Oilers/Coyotes O5.5
    Flames/Hawks O5.5
    Bruins ML

Opinions?

Mr Handsome

Quote Originally Posted by k0karn View Post
    My picks are:

Oilers/Coyotes O5.5
    Flames/Hawks O5.5
    Bruins ML

Opinions?
    Not sure about the Bruins I don't know what's going on with them but there not playing we'll at the moment, I'm sure they will come around but right now the det/Bruins game is a crap shoot.

As for the over in the Hawks sounds ok but I'm concerned about calagry scoring, I can see the Hawks scoring 3-4 goals but that means calagry has to score 2, it's sounds ok but I wouldn't go big on this play.

Oilers game not to keen on I would check to see if nugent-Hopkins and Ederle are playing, the oilers are top 3 in nhl on the ppl but pix is number 1 in the nhl on the penalty kill. Plus oilers might come out sluggish after playin a physical game against the Kings last night

Mr Handsome

Didn't take any think yesterday. But today going with over in islanders and the Penns minus 1.5 over in the kings stl

2 team parley over 5.5 in ilanders and the penguins minus 1.5and over 5 in the kings stl

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

This thread is all fukked up... You first start by saying "I will make 1 play per day for the hockey season".. Then within a matter of days, you are laying out straights, parlays, etc. on game after game for one day. I guess the 1 play a day went out the window immediately, lol..

Accountability for your record??? You just go from a 7-4 record, I guess - it's not very clear, to a 11-4 record?? When you had FIVE plays posted for the night, only 4 got recorded into your record???? Huh?? And then you post something about a 4 team parlay you had for hockey??? HUH??? You laid out 4 straights & the next day it was actually a "parlay"??

Sorry man, but this thread has no credibility & the organization is beyond bad. Good luck though...

*Great call on the Hawks yest, I had the under, and I actually got nervous when I saw you say Hawks would easily score 3 or 4 goals themselves, LOL!!! Easy under I thought, Hawks didn't do SHIT Hockey with a -280 line??? That was laughable & a joke, betting NHL is pathetic really. Stab at an over under here or there, but in the long run it's a coin flip MOST of the time, lol...

Mr Handsome

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    This thread is all fukked up... You first start by saying "I will make 1 play per day for the hockey season".. Then within a matter of days, you are laying out straights, parlays, etc. on game after game for one day. I guess the 1 play a day went out the window immediately, lol..

Accountability for your record??? You just go from a 7-4 record, I guess - it's not very clear, to a 11-4 record?? When you had FIVE plays posted for the night, only 4 got recorded into your record???? Huh?? And then you post something about a 4 team parlay you had for hockey??? HUH??? You laid out 4 straights & the next day it was actually a "parlay"??

Sorry man, but this thread has no credibility & the organization is beyond bad. Good luck though...

*Great call on the Hawks yest, I had the under, and I actually got nervous when I saw you say Hawks would easily score 3 or 4 goals themselves, LOL!!! Easy under I thought, Hawks didn't do SHIT Hockey with a -280 line??? That was laughable & a joke, betting NHL is pathetic really. Stab at an over under here or there, but in the long run it's a coin flip MOST of the time, lol...
    I know at the beging I said only one play daily but I'm a gambler what can I say, as for my record I was 7 and 4 going in the other night and I hit a four team parley, to bring it to 11-4. I know the organization might not be perfect but this is new and there are winners pick.
    Ytd 11-5
    heres something that will show credibility pal
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 391
Size:  8.6 KB
    Last edited by Mr Handsome; 10-16-14 at 12:24 PM. Reason: Picture

Mr Handsome

Tonight Vancouver and over 5.5

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post

lol exactly. He starts at 1-1, then all of the sudden goes to 4-1 and doesn't even post the 3 winners, just tells us he had 3 winners. No one is calling you a liar, just that's not how it works. You only get credit for plays you post. You don't post them, they never happened as far as we're concerned.

Mr Handsome

Ytd 12-6
    Since the have been complaints about my credibility even though I showed my placed bet sheet, I will only list one bet a day ton 10/18 going with over 5.5 in the islander/pens

Mr Handsome

Ytd 12-7
    10/21 over 5.5 flyers hawks

Mr Handsome

Ytd 12-8
    Tonight we have the ducks -1.5

Mr Handsome

Ytd 13-8
    Tonight Vancouver plus money

Mr Handsome

Ytd 13-9
    Tonight gonna go with ariZona for the win1

Mr Handsome

Ytd 14-9
    Tonight gonna go with the ducks -1.5

Mr Handsome

DuKS shit the bed last night and got totally outplayed
    ytd14-10
    Tonight gonna go with the Habs straight

Mr Handsome

Ytd 14-11
    On a losing steak now looking to turn it around gonna have to go with the islanders tonight