FreddDS
    FreddDS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Anything for tonight? Personally love Anaheim tonight. Great odds, back to back night for Vancouver. Kesler's return. Should be a good game!

ZdenoK
    ZdenoK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5733

Quote Originally Posted by FreddDS View Post
    Anything for tonight? Personally love Anaheim tonight. Great odds, back to back night for Vancouver. Kesler's return. Should be a good game!
    I like Ducks as well. Despite all the absent players I think they have good chances to win tonight. Canucks have played in a similar b2b situation 3 times so far in the season where they won the first one and lost the next one. They seem to be in a better shape at the moment as they have won 9 out of last 12 matches but the looks might be deceiving and their winning sprea might die out soon. They lost vs Arizona in a huge fashion and they barely won over Edmonton, though they might have already called it a night to save for tonight. Certainly not the results I'd expect from a top team vs mediocre teams. Anaheim has lost 6 out of 9 games in November so far but when you take a closer look you can see 5 of them came in OT/SO which isn't really a surprise with their banged up roster. Canucks are worse at home so home ice advantage shouldn't be so important for them while Ducks are actually doing better on the road. Miller was in net yesterday so Lack gets a nod tonight. Anaheim goes with Andersen and I think they have good advantage in net because of that. The main story of the match is definitely return of Kesler to Vancouver where he played for 11 years. He requested to be sold since Canucks don't seem like a good contender team. I think he will be pretty fired up tonight to play his old team and show he is better without them. He is doing well in Anaheim and is probably top player right behind Getzlaf and Perry. Speaking of, Perry is back in the lineup, he played a match already and had some days off to get back on the track in a proper way and start producing again. Might be a close one but I think Ducks can win it tonight.

Pick: Anaheim Ducks ML @ 1.826 Pinnacle 4/10
    Points Awarded:

snapperman2 gave ZdenoK 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ZdenoK

Crazy parlay with two teams which are heading in opposite directions than their tonight's opponents. Basically I don't really see any other advantage than motivational factor for home underdogs but I have a hunch so I'll play that for small stakes.

Pick: Philadelphia Flyers ML & Toronto Maple Leafs ML @ 4.900 Pinnacle 1/10

FreddDS

Glad to see you're with me on Anaheim! Let's get it!

FreddDS

Had to sweat out the Anaheim win, but we got it! Way to go, ZdenoK!

ZdenoK

Too bad Flyers couldn't get it done, they were actually a better team controlling the game for most of the match just couldn't score on Kuemper.

Updated stats:
    Euro hockey: 20-11 +25.90 units
    NHL + AHL: 33-19 +45.12 units
    Player props: 4-1 +1.55 units
    International: 2-0 +4.08 units
    Overall: 59-31 +76.65 units

Had to sweat out the Anaheim win, but we got it! Way to go, ZdenoK!
    You know it's not a winner if you don't have to sweat through a shootout
    Points Awarded:

FreddDS gave ZdenoK 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ZdenoK

Small play on Blue Jackets tonight. Bruins are facing Canadiens tomorrow so I think their focus is mainly on that derby rather than playing Jackets. Svedberg is probable but I think he will start today so Rask can start tomorrow. No Marchand in the offense, Chara and McQuaid are out to weaken defense... Jackets get back some injured players - Calvert and Skille, Bobrovsky will be in net. After 9 lost matches the team is slowly bouncing back and I think there is nice value in Columbus as home underdog.

Pick: Columbus Blue Jackets ML @ 2.14 MarathonBet 3/10

iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

Quote Originally Posted by ZdenoK View Post
    Small play on Blue Jackets tonight. Bruins are facing Canadiens tomorrow so I think their focus is mainly on that derby rather than playing Jackets. Svedberg is probable but I think he will start today so Rask can start tomorrow. No Marchand in the offense, Chara and McQuaid are out to weaken defense... Jackets get back some injured players - Calvert and Skille, Bobrovsky will be in net. After 9 lost matches the team is slowly bouncing back and I think there is nice value in Columbus as home underdog.

Pick: Columbus Blue Jackets ML @ 2.14 MarathonBet 3/10
    What does the 3/10 mean? Units?

ZdenoK

Quote Originally Posted by iloseagain View Post
    What does the 3/10 mean? Units?
    It's confidence level and units.

ZdenoK

Can't win when you allow a goal from the middle of the ice (and blow 7 shootout attempts).

Updated stats:
    Euro hockey: 20-11 +25.90 units
    NHL + AHL: 33-20 +42.12 units
    Overall: 59-32 +73.65 units

youerforumsfkd
    youerforumsfkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

looks like he won again and found a really interesting early play today

ZdenoK

EBEL: Bolzano Foxes - Olimpija Ljubljana

Today we have a duel of two of the least efficient teams in the league and both teams are missing some players, most important is offensive players Leber, Hebar, Koren and Koblar for Olimpija. Olimpija has problems scoring but at the same time their goalie Chiodo is very solid so I don't expect to see many goals today.

Pick: Totals under 5.5 @ 1.85 Bet365 5/10

ZdenoK

EBEL: Bolzano Foxes - Olimpija Ljubljana

Today we have a duel of two of the least efficient teams in the league and both teams are missing some players, most important is offensive players Leber, Hebar, Koren and Koblar for Olimpija. Olimpija has problems scoring but at the same time their goalie Chiodo is very solid so I don't expect to see many goals today.

Pick: Totals under 5.5 @ 1.85 Bet365 5/10
    3-0 with empty-netter at the end, easy $$$

Updated stats:
    Euro hockey: 21-11 +30.15 units
    NHL + AHL: 33-20 +42.12 units
    Overall: 60-32 +77.90 units

FreddDS

Damn, missed the last play! You disappeared for a few days, then I forget to check your thread for today, and missed it!

Congrats though, good job!

ZdenoK

Damn, missed the last play! You disappeared for a few days, then I forget to check your thread for today, and missed it!

Congrats though, good job!
    Too bad you have missed it I don't post picks every day because I don't bet every day. Sometimes the day is too busy to dig into the card and sometimes I just don't like anything I see so I pass. I consider not losing money on forced plays winning as well.

ZdenoK

Colorado Avalanche - Chicago Blackhawks

Banged up Avalanche is playing back-to-back and with Varlamov out Calvin Pickard will start. Colorado won 4 out of their last 5 matches but they are not convincing as they needed a huge and lucky comeback vs mediocre teams Carolina and Arizona to win in the end. Hawks are still on the roadtrip, they have lost vs Canucks but before that they won both matches which are part of this long roadtrip. They crushed Edmonton with 7-1... last year Colorado dominated mutual series with 4 victories in 5 games but this year Colorado is far from the same form so I think it will be the other way around and Chicago takes the first one. More firepower in Chicago's rested offense, I don't think Colorado can stop them tonight.

Pick: Chicago Blackhawks @ 1.917 Pinnacle 4/10

ZdenoK

Buffalo Sabres - Winnipeg Jets

Teams playing Sabres on the road usually have slow start and scoreless 1st period. Surprisingly Buffalo has won last 3 matches but their opponents weren't in good shape - Toronto; San Jose and Washington are lately struggling in mutual matches so they got the best of them. I think their winning streak will end soon. Winnipeg is a good candidate for that but they played last night in Columbus so I don't expect them to come out rocking straight away.

Pick: 1st period under 1.5 @ 1.727 MarathonBet 3/10

ZdenoK

EBEL: HDD Telemach Olimpija Ljubljana - EC KAC

Olimpija is still the worst team in the league. They mostly have troubles scoring while their goalie is good so they can usually contain losses within a reasonable margin. They have got 5/6 points in first 3 matches after the national team break but they are back to their usual form as they lost last 2 matches without scoring a goal. KAC is not in a much better form as they were on a losing streak. Their struggles are coming to me as a surprise as they had the same problems in last season so this year they made many changes in the roster and team leadership but somehow their troubles still continue. Lately they allow too many goals in their own net but they won in Znojmo on Tuesday to finally secure their first victory in November. On Friday they have a good chance to get new points as they will play vs Olimpija. Their future schedule includes playing Salzburg and Linz, two of the top EBEL teams so this match in Ljubljana can be a good motivational boost for KAC, as well as chance to secure 2 points as I doubt it can get any easier than playing vs crappy Olimpija. KAC's problems lie in defensive play but Olimpija has problems scoring so I think KAC will be able to score more than conceide. In last 3 seasons Olimpija has won only one mutual match after shootout lottery so that's 10-1 in favor of KAC.

Pick: EC KAC ML @ 1.615 MarathonBet 5/10

ZdenoK

Pick: Jets/Sabres 1st period under 1.5 @ 1.727 MarathonBet 3/10
    Pick: Chicago Blackhawks @ 1.917 Pinnacle 4/10
    2 more winners

Updated stats:
    Euro hockey: 21-11 +30.15 units
    NHL + AHL: 35-20 +47.97 units
    Overall: 62-32 +83.75 units

ZdenoK

Florida Panthers - Ottawa Senators

I think Senators are in a good spot to win tonight. They are scoring more, they allow less, they have better special team units but the important factor are injuries for Panthers. Luongo got injured vs Hurricanes so Montoya will start today. While he has been a solid backup I consider him being worse than Luongo and should he play as much as Lu does, I think his percentage would be way more inconsisent. Jussi Jokinen is out, he is one of the Panthers' best players and basically the main assisting guy. Bolland and Upshall are still unavailable. Senators are going with Anderson in net. While he might have his ups and downs at the moment he seems to be in a good form and historically he is a good matchup vs Florida. Michalek and Phillips are back in the lineup so they could boost the team up a bit as well. Ottawa is a single point away from 8th place and they are holding a 2 points lead vs divisional rivals Florida so tonight's victory would count double. Panthers sure can surprise and it should be a close match but I think Senators will grab both points.

Pick: Ottawa Senators ML @ 1.934 Pinnacle 5/10

sebz1390
    sebz1390's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

I'm back and jumping on board

FreddDS

Liking the play, ZdenoK! Let's do this!

ZdenoK

Incredibly terrible 3rd period by Sens... did they call it a night with 2-1 lead after 2 periods (Outshot 18-4 in 3rd allowing 2 goals to lose it)? Go play pond hockey with such mentality.

Seems like a Black Friday indeed Bad day overall losing both bets but such days come every once in a while.

Updated stats:
    Euro hockey: 21-12 +25.15 units
    NHL + AHL: 35-21 +42.97 units
    Overall: 62-34 +73.75 units
    Last edited by ZdenoK; 11-28-14 at 09:21 PM.

ZdenoK

Montreal Canadiens - Buffalo Sabres

Montreal is due to make up for yesterday's loss. Buffalo is scoring only 1.08 goals on the road in average so I think pissed off Habs should also be able to cotain them to scoring max 2 goals tonight.

Pick: Buffalo Sabres under 2 @ 1.59 MarathonBet 4/10

ZdenoK

San Jose Sharks - Anaheim Ducks

Sharks are in a slump but I think they have a chance tonight to end their losing streak. Ducks are catching up with injuries and mumps again, their defense is weakened as Beauchemin will be out for more than a month and now Stoner got ill. They allowed 27 goals in last 8 matches played. Yesterday they got crushed by Blackhawks while Sharks were free. With Stalock injured expect Niemi to start, he has won last 5 mutual matches with Ducks on home ice. Sharks are fresh so they should be powered up and if they want to avoid their longest home losing streak, they should win tonight vs banged up Ducks.

Pick: San Jose Sharks ML @ 1.80 MarathonBet 3/10

ZdenoK

EBEL: Vienna Capitals - Bolzano Foxes

Since Vienna got eliminated in Champions League they have dropped the pace in EBEL as well. They have lost 4 out of 5 matches and also lost the 1st place in the league. But the lone victory has come over Bolzano on the road. Despite the bad form they had the toughest opponents in last 2 matches as they were playing Salzburg and Linz on the road, two of the toughest EBEL teams. They were pretty close in both matches so I think there is not much to worry about. Bolzano had a slow start into the season but have picked up a bit since. They are not convincing on the road though. They are playing a match today as they are on the road in Hungary and it's usually tough to play Alba Volan in their home fortitude. So they will have to travel from Hungary back to Vienna to play tomorrow and if I add some fatigue which should be present since this league is not exactly on the high professional level, I think they are a good opponent for Vienna to bounce back.

Pick: Vienna Capitals @ 1.57 Pinnacle 5/10

ZdenoK

Los Angeles Kings - Chicago Blackhawks

Chicago played yesterday in Anaheim where they crushed Ducks with 4-1. They are slowly getting back in the winning pace. Tonight they will conclude the 6 matches long road trip by playing back to back in LA. Kings have shown two faces so far. At Staples Center they are at rock solid 10-2-1 while on the road one could hardly recognize them. Though they have kicked Minny's ass 2 days ago with 4-0 which came in 1st period already. Tonight it should be a pretty even match but Hawks have played yesterday and they will conclude the road trip so they should rather focus on playing divisional rivals Blues next. Kings are also one of the best home teams thus far so I think they are in a better spot to win tonight.

Pick: Los Angeles Kings ML @ 1.81 MarathonBet 3/10

ZdenoK

I think Oilers will end their losing streak tomorrow vs Coyotes but tail with caution, I'm on a losing streak myself.

Pick: Edmonton Oilers ML @ 1.98 Pinnacle 5/10

Updated stats:
    Euro hockey: 21-13 +20.15 units
    NHL + AHL: 36-23 +38.37 units
    Overall: 63-37 +64.15 units

ZdenoK

mrginandtonic
    mrginandtonic's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4536

Unfvkken believable, can some one tell me that sports is not FIXED!! Damn!!

dumbfounded
    dumbfounded's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

As always I found a way. You fukkd up the chat. Don't create with wrong password plz

ZdenoK

Quote Originally Posted by dumbfounded View Post
    As always I found a way. You fukkd up the chat. Don't create with wrong password plz
    It's the same as always

ZdenoK

Let's play a game. When will the lazy bums from Edmonton win a game?

ryan.jpg

Edmonton Oilers ML @ 2.72 Pinnacle 5 EUR (to win 8.6 EUR)

ZdenoK

New Jersey Devils - Chicago Blackhawks

This is a classic mismatch as we have Chicago on one side and New Jersey on other. Blackhawks are rested and chasing 7th straight victory, they are in good form. Sharp is back in the lineup to add to the team's depth and it seems to be a spot on as he poses some sick efficiency percentages through last mutual matches against Devils. Scott Darling starts tonight. He a beast, on Saturday he only allowed one goal and tonight I don't expect any worse. Since Schneider was in net yesterday Devils will go with Keith Kinkaid, giving him the first NHL start but things don't look good for him. Chicago fires the most shots per game in average while New Jersey is second worst at it, almost doubling the number so expect some heavy pressure on Kinkaid's net. Devils also have third worst penalty killing as they allow nearly 0.9 powerplay goals per match. In contrast Blackhawks have the best penalty killing. Devils are still plagued with many injuries plus they played yesterday. Not looking good for their old roster. They actually managed to beat Hurricanes last night BUT they were outshot and they were lucky Carolina was even worse than them. Anything else than clear Chicago victory tonight would be a huge shock to me.

Pick 1: Chicago Blackhawks @ 1.847 Pinnacle 6/10
    Pick 2: Chicago Blackhawks -1.5 @ 2.52 Pinnacle 2/10

TheJettylife
    TheJettylife's Avatar Become A Pro!

really enjoy your write ups. Thanks

First ... 3456789 Last