Isaiah
    Isaiah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

St. Louis Blues Idiot GM Blunders Again Losing Vladimir Sobotka

http://www.cbssports.com/nhl/eye-on-...-with-khl-team

The Blues will never hoist the Cup with the current front office they have. Last year they completely screwed up team chemistry with the Ryan Miller debacle. A trade in which they lost Jaroslav Halek , Chris Stewart, prospect William Carrier, a first-round draft pick in 2015 and a third-round pick in 2016. Idiots.

Now they lose another very valuable player because of their ineptness and receive absolutely nothing in return. Imbeciles.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: HockeyimmortaL

BarkingToad
    BarkingToad's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19199

Wow, what a huge screw up! I guess they need money for that worthless Jackman. I guess they think signing Steve Ott for 2 years, who has never scored a goal in a Blues uniform, will make up for this. I'm in 100% agreement of your post Isaiah. I hope they actually turn the goalie keys over to Jake Allen.

Isaiah

Ryan Miller had a 12-12-1 post-trade record and a .897 post-season save percentage. That is what Doug Armstrong President of Hockey Operations and General Manager received in return for Jaroslav Halek, Chris Stewart, prospect William Carrier, a first-round draft pick in 2015 and a third-round pick in 2016.

And what is Dougie the genius response after the season? Instead of firing himself for EPIC stupidity he fires the goalie coach.

What a class act Mr. Armstrong is!

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah View Post
    And what is Dougie the genius response after the season? Instead of firing himself for EPIC stupidity he fires the goalie coach.

What a class act Mr. Armstrong is!
    It's like this in every corporation. When the boss penetrates up, it's the employees that get layed off. There is never anyone taking responsibility for their mistakes at the top.

HockeyimmortaL
    HockeyimmortaL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1026

That was a huge mistake....sorry to hear that actually.

Isaiah

Wow the Blues are missing the hard working grinder and face off ace Sobotka even more than everyone knew they would.

Take a bow Mr. General Manager.