danhimal
    danhimal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5766

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2016-17 System to Date: 130-6
    A(fin.series)
    System
    lProfit/Loss: -16.79 unit(s)A(fin.series)
    Current Open Series:
    1A(-1.15 units)

(2/2/17):
    #137LChicago (M/L)Lv2l(A)L- Win

v1 Fades
    (A) 60-39
    (B) 21-17
    (C) 12-5
    Losses:
    CBJ (-26.75u), MIN (-32.26u), MIN (-13.43u), MIN (-14.55u), WAS (-28.24u)

v2 Plays
    (A) 27-11
    (B) 6-5
    (C) 4-1
    Losses:
    BUF (-31.56u)

Games for (2/3/17):
    #138LN.Y. Islanders @ Detroit (M/L)Lv1l(A)L(7:35 pm EST)

#136LResumes v1l(B) on 2/4/17

Note: The lines I have listed were the current lines at the time of my post and may not reflect the final lines used to determine wins & losses, or line changes later in the day. Get proper line if different than the one I have posted, based on the criteria that I have listed below.

Do not place any wagers on teams unless you are sure your team is the dog or favorite.
    The team underlined and highlighted blue is the team we are betting on, regardless of v1 or v2. If you play the closer line games too early, you may be overpaying for a loss if you play the P/L and should have been on the M/L, or lose a game that you would have won had you been on the (M/L) instead of the (+1½). We will always play the M/L on M/L favorites and games when the line is (-110/-110) or (-105/-105), and always play the (+1½) if the team we are betting on is a M/L dog. ALL results will be based on this principle. If it is a close line game, you may want to wait till closer to game time to place your wager so you know whether or not we are on the (+1½) or the (M/L). You may need to buy the alternate line(+1½) on occasion if the M/L dog team we are betting on is the (-1½) team with your individual book. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, or vice versa, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the M/L dog team on ScoresandOdds.com final lines.

System rules and back test can be found in posts #4197 & #4198.
    Points Awarded:

betwithdaniel gave danhimal 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

skyscrapers gave danhimal 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

danhimal

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2016-17 System to Date: 131-6
    A(fin.series)
    System
    lProfit/Loss: -15.79 unit(s)A(fin.series)
    Current Open Series:
    1A(-1.15 units)

(2/3/17):
    #138LDetroit (M/L)Lv1l(A)L- Win

v1 Fades
    (A) 61-39
    (B) 21-17
    (C) 12-5
    Losses:

v2 Plays
    (A) 27-11
    (B) 6-5
    (C) 4-1
    Losses:
    BUF (-31.56u)

Games for (2/4/17):
    #136LLos Angeles @ Philadelphia (+1½)Lv1l(B)L(1:05 pm EST)
    #139LWinnipeg @ Colorado (+1½)Lv1l(A)L(3:05 pm EST)

Note: The lines I have listed were the current lines at the time of my post and may not reflect the final lines used to determine wins & losses, or line changes later in the day. Get proper line if different than the one I have posted, based on the criteria that I have listed below.

Do not place any wagers on teams unless you are sure your team is the dog or favorite.
    The team underlined and highlighted blue is the team we are betting on, regardless of v1 or v2. If you play the closer line games too early, you may be overpaying for a loss if you play the P/L and should have been on the M/L, or lose a game that you would have won had you been on the (M/L) instead of the (+1½). We will always play the M/L on M/L favorites and games when the line is (-110/-110) or (-105/-105), and always play the (+1½) if the team we are betting on is a M/L dog. ALL results will be based on this principle. If it is a close line game, you may want to wait till closer to game time to place your wager so you know whether or not we are on the (+1½) or the (M/L). You may need to buy the alternate line(+1½) on occasion if the M/L dog team we are betting on is the (-1½) team with your individual book. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, or vice versa, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the M/L dog team on ScoresandOdds.com final lines.

Points Awarded:

danhimal

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2016-17 System to Date: 133-6
    A(fin.series)
    System
    lProfit/Loss: -13.79 unit(s)A(fin.series)
    Current Open Series:
    0A(-1.15 units)

(2/4/17):
    #136LPhiladelphia (+1½)Lv1l(B)L- Win
    #139LColorado (+1½)Lv1l(A)L- Win

v1 Fades
    (A) 62-39
    (B) 22-17
    (C) 12-5
    Losses:

v2 Plays
    (A) 27-11
    (B) 6-5
    (C) 4-1
    Losses:
    BUF (-31.56u)

Games for (2/5/17):
    #140LCalgary @ N.Y. Rangers (M/L)Lv1l(A)L(2:05 pm EST)

Points Awarded:

danhimal

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2016-17 System to Date: 134-6
    A(fin.series)
    System
    lProfit/Loss: -12.79 unit(s)A(fin.series)
    Current Open Series:
    0A(-1.15 units)

(2/5/17):
    #140LN.Y. Rangers (M/L)Lv1l(A)L- Win

v1 Fades
    (A) 63-39
    (B) 22-17
    (C) 12-5
    Losses:

v2 Plays
    (A) 27-11
    (B) 6-5
    (C) 4-1
    Losses:
    BUF (-31.56u)

There are no system plays for (2/6/17)

Points Awarded:

danhimal

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2016-17 System to Date: 134-6
    A(fin.series)
    System
    lProfit/Loss: -12.79 unit(s)A(fin.series)
    Current Open Series:
    0A(-1.15 units)

v1 Fades
    (A) 63-39
    (B) 22-17
    (C) 12-5
    Losses:

v2 Plays
    (A) 27-11
    (B) 6-5
    (C) 4-1
    Losses:
    BUF (-31.56u)

Games for (2/7/17):
    #141LCalgary (+1½) @ PittsburghLv1l(A)L(7:05 pm EST)
    #142LCarolina @ Washington (M/L)Lv1l(A)L(7:05 pm EST)
    #143LCarolina (+1½) @ WashingtonLv1l(A)L(7:05 pm EST)
    #144LVancouver (+1½) @ NashvilleLv2l(A)L(8:05 pm EST)

Last edited by danhimal; 02-08-17 at 11:52 AM.
    Points Awarded:

Andy3568 gave danhimal 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Andy3568
    Update your status
    Andy3568's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3286

I believe Series #144 is a v2.

danhimal

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2016-17 System to Date: 136-6
    A(fin.series)
    System
    lProfit/Loss: -10.79 unit(s)A(fin.series)
    Current Open Series:
    2A(-3.27 units)

(2/7/17):
    #141LCalgary (+1½)Lv1l(A)L- Win
    #142LWashington (M/L)Lv1l(A)L- Win
    #143LCarolina (+1½)Lv1l(A)L- Loss
    #144LVancouver (+1½)Lv2l(A)L- Loss

v1 Fades
    (A) 65-40
    (B) 22-17
    (C) 12-5
    Losses:

v2 Plays
    (A) 28-11
    (B) 6-5
    (C) 4-1
    Losses:
    BUF (-31.56u)

There are no system plays for (2/8/17)

#143LResumes v1l(B) on 2/9/17
    #144LResumes v2l(B) on 2/9/17

Points Awarded:

danhimal

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2016-17 System to Date: 136-6
    A(fin.series)
    System
    lProfit/Loss: -10.79 unit(s)A(fin.series)
    Current Open Series:
    2A(-3.27 units)

v1 Fades
    (A) 65-40
    (B) 22-17
    (C) 12-5
    Losses:

v2 Plays
    (A) 27-12
    (B) 6-5
    (C) 4-1
    Losses:
    BUF (-31.56u)

Games for (2/9/17):
    #143LDetroit (+1½) @ WashingtonLv1l(B)L(7:05 pm EST)
    #144LVancouver (+1½) @ ColumbusLv2l(B)L(7:05 pm EST)
    #145LNashville (+1½) @ N.Y.RangersLv1l(A)L(7:05 pm EST)
    #146LDallas (+1½) @ OttawaLv2l(A)L(7:35 pm EST)
    #147LLos Angeles (+1½) @ FloridaLv1l(A)L(7:35 pm EST)

Last edited by danhimal; 02-10-17 at 10:37 AM.
    Points Awarded:

danhimal

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2016-17 System to Date: 140-6
    A(fin.series)
    System
    lProfit/Loss: -6.79 unit(s)A(fin.series)
    Current Open Series:
    1A(-5.27 units)

(2/9/17):
    #143LDetroit (+1½) @ WashingtonLv1l(B)L- Loss
    #144LVancouver (+1½) @ ColumbusLv2l(B) - Win
    #145LNashville (+1½) @ N.Y.RangersLv1l(A)L- Win
    #146LDallas (+1½) @ OttawaLv2l(A)L- Win
    #147LLos Angeles (+1½) @ FloridaLv1l(A)L- Win

v1 Fades
    (A) 67-40
    (B) 22-18
    (C) 12-5
    Losses:

v2 Plays
    (A) 28-12
    (B) 7-5
    (C) 4-1
    Losses:
    BUF (-31.56u)

Games for (2/10/17):
    #148LChicago @ Winnipeg (+1½)Lv1l(A)L(8:05 pm EST)

#143LResumes v1l(C) on 2/11/17

Last edited by danhimal; 02-10-17 at 10:39 AM.
    Points Awarded:

Sweatin da Bet gave danhimal 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

danhimal

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2016-17 System to Date: 140-6
    A(fin.series)
    System
    lProfit/Loss: -6.79 unit(s)A(fin.series)
    Current Open Series:
    2A(-6.55 units)

(2/10/17):
    #148LChicago @ Winnipeg (M/L)Lv1l(A)L- Loss

v1 Fades
    (A) 67-41
    (B) 22-18
    (C) 12-5
    Losses:

v2 Plays
    (A) 28-12
    (B) 7-5
    (C) 4-1
    Losses:
    BUF (-31.56u)

Games for (2/11/17):
    #143LAnaheim (+1½) @ WashingtonLv1l(C)L(7:35 pm EST)
    #148LChicago @ Edmonton (M/L)Lv1l(B)L(10:05 pm EST)
    #149LSan Jose (M/L) @ PhiladelphiaLv2l(A)L(1:05 pm EST)
    #150LTampa Bay @ Winnipeg (M/L)Lv2l(A)L(7:05 pm EST)
    #151LSt. Louis @ Montreal (M/L)Lv1l(A)L(7:05 pm EST)

Points Awarded:

danhimal

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2016-17 System to Date: 140-7
    A(fin.series)
    System
    lProfit/Loss: -17.46 unit(s)A(fin.series)
    Current Open Series:
    4A(-8.41 units)

(2/11/17):
    #143LAnaheim (+1½) @ WashingtonLv1l(C)L- Loss
    #148LChicago @ Edmonton (M/L)Lv1l(B)L- Loss
    #149LSan Jose (M/L) @ PhiladelphiaLv2l(A)L- Loss
    #150LTampa Bay @ Winnipeg (M/L)Lv2l(A)L- Loss
    #151LSt. Louis @ Montreal (M/L)Lv1l(A)L- Loss

v1 Fades
    (A) 67-42
    (B) 22-19
    (C) 12-6
    Losses:
    CBJ (-26.75u), MIN (-32.26u), MIN (-13.43u), MIN (-14.55u), WAS (-28.24u), WAS (-10.67u)

v2 Plays
    (A) 28-14
    (B) 7-5
    (C) 4-1
    Losses:
    BUF (-31.56u)

Games for (2/12/17):
    #149LSan Jose (M/L) @ New JerseyLv2l(B)L(12:30 pm EST)

#148LResumes v1l(B) on 2/18/17
    #150LResumes v2l(B) on 2/14/17
    #151LResumes v1l(B) on 2/15/17

Last edited by danhimal; 02-12-17 at 08:50 PM.
    Points Awarded:

bretski87
    Update your status
    bretski87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3233

I think today's #149 should be a 'B' bet for anyone catching it at the last minute.

danhimal

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2016-17 System to Date: 141-7
    A(fin.series)
    System
    lProfit/Loss: -16.46 unit(s)A(fin.series)
    Current Open Series:
    3A(-7.08 units)

(2/12/17):
    #149LSan Jose (M/L)Lv2l(B)L- Win

v1 Fades
    (A) 67-42
    (B) 22-19
    (C) 12-6
    Losses:
    CBJ (-26.75u), MIN (-32.26u), MIN (-13.43u), MIN (-14.55u), WAS (-28.24u), WAS (-10.67u)

v2 Plays
    (A) 28-14
    (B) 8-5
    (C) 4-1
    Losses:
    BUF (-31.56u)

There are no system plays for (2/13/17)

#150LResumes v2l(B) on 2/14/17

Last edited by danhimal; 02-12-17 at 08:50 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Snygg
    Snygg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

#150 is (C) today isn't it? Winnipeg.

danhimal

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2016-17 System to Date: 141-7
    A(fin.series)
    System
    lProfit/Loss: -16.46 unit(s)A(fin.series)
    Current Open Series:
    3A(-7.08 units)

v1 Fades
    (A) 67-42
    (B) 22-19
    (C) 12-6
    Losses:

v2 Plays
    (A) 28-14
    (B) 8-5
    (C) 4-1
    Losses:
    BUF (-31.56u)

Games for (2/14/17):
    #150LDallas @ Winnipeg (M/L)Lv2l(B)L(8:05 pm EST)
    #152LColorado (+1½) @ New JerseyLv2l(A)L(7:05 pm EST)

Points Awarded:

danhimal

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2016-17 System to Date: 143-7
    A(fin.series)
    System
    lProfit/Loss: -14.46 unit(s)A(fin.series)
    Current Open Series:
    2A(-5.83 units)

(2/14/17):
    #150LWinnipeg (M/L)Lv2l(B)L- Win
    #152LColorado (+1½)Lv2l(A)L- Win

v1 Fades
    (A) 67-42
    (B) 22-19
    (C) 12-6
    Losses:

v2 Plays
    (A) 29-14
    (B) 9-5
    (C) 4-1
    Losses:
    BUF (-31.56u)

Games for (2/15/17):
    #151LSt. Louis @ Detroit (+1½)Lv1l(B)L(8:05 pm EST)

Points Awarded:

danhimal

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2016-17 System to Date: 143-7
    A(fin.series)
    System
    lProfit/Loss: -14.46 unit(s)A(fin.series)
    Current Open Series:
    2A(-13.38 units)

(2/15/17)
    #151LDetroit (+1½)Lv1l(B)L- Loss

v1 Fades
    (A) 67-42
    (B) 22-20
    (C) 12-6
    Losses:

v2 Plays
    (A) 29-14
    (B) 9-5
    (C) 4-1
    Losses:
    BUF (-31.56u)

Games for (2/16/17):
    #151LVancouver (+1½) @ St. LouisLv1l(C)L(8:05 pm EST)
    #153LN.Y. Rangers @ N.Y. Islanders (+1½)Lv1l(A)L(7:05 pm EST)

Last edited by danhimal; 02-16-17 at 05:53 PM.
    Points Awarded:

betwithdaniel
    betwithdaniel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1051

I think Series #151 is actually v1 not v2. Good luck everyone.

danhimal

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2016-17 System to Date: 145-7
    A(fin.series)
    System
    lProfit/Loss: -12.46 unit(s)A(fin.series)
    Current Open Series:
    1A(-4.47 units)

(2/16/17)
    #151LVancouver (+1½)Lv1l(C)L- Win
    #153LN.Y. Islanders (+1½)Lv1l(A)L- Win

v1 Fades
    (A) 68-42
    (B) 22-20
    (C) 13-6
    Losses:

v2 Plays
    (A) 29-14
    (B) 9-5
    (C) 4-1
    Losses:
    BUF (-31.56u)

There are no system plays for (2/17/17)

LResumes v1l(C) on 2/18/17

Points Awarded:

betwithdaniel

Quote Originally Posted by danhimal View Post

LResumes v1l(C) on 2/18/17
    I think Series #148 Should be v1 (B) on 2/18/17

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home
    skyscrapers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 33888

Quote Originally Posted by betwithdaniel View Post
    I think Series #148 Should be v1 (B) on 2/18/17
    (C) is correct. Feb 10 &11 was the A&B

betwithdaniel

Quote Originally Posted by skyscrapers View Post
    (C) is correct. Feb 10 &11 was the A&B
    You're right... Post #5821 was incorrect. Bet C it is.

danhimal

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2016-17 System to Date: 145-7
    A(fin.series)
    System
    lProfit/Loss: -12.46 unit(s)A(fin.series)
    Current Open Series:
    1A(-4.47 units)

v1 Fades
    (A) 68-42
    (B) 22-20
    (C) 13-6
    Losses:

v2 Plays
    (A) 29-14
    (B) 9-5
    (C) 4-1
    Losses:
    BUF (-31.56u)

Games for (2/18/17):
    #148LEdmonton (+1½) @ ChicagoLv1l(C)L(7:05 pm EST)
    #154LSt. Louis @ Buffalo (+1½)Lv1l(A)L(1:05 pm EST)
    #155LWashington @ Detroit (+1½)Lv1l(A)L(2:05 pm EST)
    #156LTampa Bay @ Dallas (M/L)Lv2l(A)L(8:05 pm EST)
    #157LFlorida @ Los Angeles (M/L)Lv1l(A)L(10:05 pm EST)

Last edited by danhimal; 02-18-17 at 12:19 PM.
    Points Awarded:

InTheHol3 gave danhimal 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

danhimal

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2016-17 System to Date: 149-7
    A(fin.series)
    System
    lProfit/Loss: -8.46 unit(s)A(fin.series)
    Current Open Series:
    1A(-1.85 units)

(2/18/17)
    #148LEdmonton (+1½)Lv1l(C)L- Win
    #154LBuffalo (+1½)Lv1l(A)L- Win
    #155LDetroit (+1½)Lv1l(A)L- Win
    #156LDallas (M/L)Lv2l(A)L- Win
    #157LLos Angeles (M/L)Lv1l(A)L- Loss

v1 Fades
    (A) 70-43
    (B) 22-20
    (C) 14-6
    Losses:

v2 Plays
    (A) 30-14
    (B) 9-5
    (C) 4-1
    Losses:
    BUF (-31.56u)

Games for (2/19/17):
    #158LChicago (M/L) @ BuffaloLv1l(A)L(6:05 pm EST)
    #159LToronto @ Carolina (M/L)Lv2l(A)L(7:05 pm EST)
    #160LBoston @ San Jose (M/L)Lv1l(A)L(8:35 pm EST)

#157LResumes v1l(B) on 2/20/17

Last edited by danhimal; 02-20-17 at 11:28 AM.
    Points Awarded:

Snygg

but LA plays tonight?

danhimal

Quote Originally Posted by Snygg View Post
    but LA plays tonight?
    The series (v1) is fading Florida which resumes tomorrow against St. Louis.
    Points Awarded:

bretski87 gave danhimal 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Snygg

Quote Originally Posted by danhimal View Post
    The series (v1) is fading Florida which resumes tomorrow against St. Louis.
    Gotcha. Thanks.

danhimal

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2016-17 System to Date: 150-7
    A(fin.series)
    System
    lProfit/Loss: -7.46 unit(s)A(fin.series)
    Current Open Series:
    3A(-4.54 units)

(2/19/17)
    #158LChicago (M/L)Lv1l(A)L- Win
    #159LCarolina (M/L)Lv2l(A)L- Loss
    #160LSan Jose (M/L)Lv1l(A)L- Loss

v1 Fades
    (A) 71-44
    (B) 22-20
    (C) 14-6
    Losses:

v2 Plays
    (A) 30-15
    (B) 9-5
    (C) 4-1
    Losses:
    BUF (-31.56u)

Games for (2/20/17):
    #157LFlorida @ St. Louis (M/L)Lv1l(B)L(8:05 pm EST)

#159LResumes v2l(B) on 2/21/17
    #160LResumes v1l(B) on 2/22/17

Points Awarded:

sgm_picks gave danhimal 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

danhimal

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2016-17 System to Date: 150-7
    A(fin.series)
    System
    lProfit/Loss: -7.46 unit(s)A(fin.series)
    Current Open Series:
    3A(-8.67 units)

(2/20/17)
    #157LSt. Louis (M/L)Lv1l(B)L- Loss

v1 Fades
    (A) 71-44
    (B) 22-21
    (C) 14-6
    Losses:

v2 Plays
    (A) 30-15
    (B) 9-5
    (C) 4-1
    Losses:
    BUF (-31.56u)

Games for (2/21/17):
    #159LPittsburgh @ Carolina (+1½)Lv2l(B)L(7:05 pm EST)
    #161LMontreal (+1½) @ N.Y. RangersLv2l(A)L(7:05 pm EST)
    #162LEdmonton @ Tampa Bay (M/L)Lv1l(A)L(7:35 pm EST)

LResumes v1l(C) on 2/22/17
    #160LResumes v1l(B) on 2/22/17

Points Awarded:

danhimal

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2016-17 System to Date: 152-7
    A(fin.series)
    System
    lProfit/Loss: -5.46 unit(s)A(fin.series)
    Current Open Series:
    3A(-14.58 units)

(2/21/17)
    #159LCarolina (+1½)Lv2l(B)L- Loss
    #161LMontreal (+1½)Lv2l(A)L- Win
    #162LTampa Bay (M/L)Lv1l(A)L- Win

v1 Fades
    (A) 72-44
    (B) 22-21
    (C) 14-6
    Losses:

v2 Plays
    (A) 31-15
    (B) 9-6
    (C) 4-1
    Losses:
    BUF (-31.56u)

Games for (2/22/17):
    #157LEdmonton (+1½) @ FloridaLv1l(C)L(7:35 pm EST)
    #160LBoston @ Anaheim (+1½)Lv1l(B)L(10:35 pm EST)

#159LResumes v2l(C) on 2/24/17

Last edited by danhimal; 02-22-17 at 10:20 PM.
    Points Awarded:

danhimal

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2016-17 System to Date: 154-7
    A(fin.series)
    System
    lProfit/Loss: -3.46 unit(s)A(fin.series)
    Current Open Series:
    1A(-7.36 units)

(2/22/17)
    #157LEdmonton (+1½)Lv1l(C)L- Win
    #160LAnaheim (+1½)Lv1l(B)L- Win

v1 Fades
    (A) 72-44
    (B) 23-21
    (C) 15-6
    Losses:

v2 Plays
    (A) 31-15
    (B) 9-6
    (C) 4-1
    Losses:
    BUF (-31.56u)

There are no system plays for (2/23/17)

LResumes v2l(C) on 2/24/17

Points Awarded:

danhimal

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2016-17 System to Date: 154-7
    A(fin.series)
    System
    lProfit/Loss: -3.46 unit(s)A(fin.series)
    Current Open Series:
    1A(-7.36 units)

v1 Fades
    (A) 72-44
    (B) 23-21
    (C) 15-6
    Losses:

v2 Plays
    (A) 31-15
    (B) 9-6
    (C) 4-1
    Losses:
    BUF (-31.56u)

Games for (2/24/17):
    #159LOttawa @ Carolina (M/L)Lv2l(C)L(7:35 pm EST)

Points Awarded:

InTheHol3 gave danhimal 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

danhimal

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2016-17 System to Date: 155-7
    A(fin.series)
    System
    lProfit/Loss: -2.46 unit(s)A(fin.series)
    Current Open Series:
    0A(-7.36 units)

(2/24/17)
    #163LCarolina (M/L)Lv2l(C)L- Win

v1 Fades
    (A) 72-44
    (B) 23-21
    (C) 15-6
    Losses:

v2 Plays
    (A) 31-15
    (B) 9-6
    (C) 5-1
    Losses:
    BUF (-31.56u)

Games for (2/25/17):
    #163LN.Y. Islanders @ Columbus (M/L)Lv1l(A)L(5:00 pm EST)

Points Awarded:

BoukooMoney gave danhimal 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

danhimal

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2016-17 System to Date: 156-7
    A(fin.series)
    System
    lProfit/Loss: -1.46 unit(s)A(fin.series)
    Current Open Series:
    0A(-7.36 units)

(2/25/17)
    #163LColumbus (M/L)Lv1l(A)L- Win

v1 Fades
    (A) 73-44
    (B) 23-21
    (C) 15-6
    Losses:

v2 Plays
    (A) 31-15
    (B) 9-6
    (C) 5-1
    Losses:
    BUF (-31.56u)

Games for (2/26/17):
    #164LCalgary @ Carolina (M/L)Lv1l(A)L(3:05 pm EST)
    #165LSt. Louis (+1½) @ ChicagoLv1l(A)L(7:35 pm EST)

Points Awarded:

danhimal

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2016-17 System to Date: 156-7
    A(fin.series)
    System
    lProfit/Loss: -1.46 unit(s)A(fin.series)
    Current Open Series:
    2A(-3.62 units)

(2/26/17)
    #164LCarolina (M/L)Lv1l(A)L- Loss
    #165LSt. Louis (+1½)Lv1l(A)L- Loss

v1 Fades
    (A) 73-46
    (B) 23-21
    (C) 15-6
    Losses:

v2 Plays
    (A) 31-15
    (B) 9-6
    (C) 5-1
    Losses:
    BUF (-31.56u)

There are no system plays for (2/27/17)

#164LResumes v1l(B) on 2/28/17
    #165LResumes v1l(B) on 3/1/17

Points Awarded:

First ... 164165166167168169170 ... Last