danhimal
    danhimal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5766

Quote Originally Posted by Wallco99 View Post
    I should hopefully be able to resume my duties one day this week. danhimal, I will PM you when I am ready to roll. Just updating all my spreadsheets now. Excellent job in my absence, I greatly appreciate it.
    Not a problem, it was my pleasure! Helps with my my personal tracking as well...

I don't mind continuing if it'll give you extra time to backtest for system modifications or even creating new ones!
    Just thought I'll put that out there and will respect whichever decision you make.

Glad to hear you're recovering quite nicely, just in time for the holidays!

danhimal

*Interim posting until Wallco returns*

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2015-16 System to date: 42-1
    (fin. series)
    System profit/loss: +16.32 units (fin. series)
    Current open series: 0

(11/16/15):
    #40 Winnipeg (+1½) v2 (B) - Win
    #43 Anaheim (M/L) v2 (A) - Win

v1 Fades
    (A) 21-8
    (B) 6-2

(C) 1-1
    Losses: MON (-25.68 u)

v2 Plays
    (A) 9-5
    (B) 3-2

(C) 2-0
    Losses: None

Games for (11/17/15):
    #44 Colorado @ Toronto (+1½) v1 (A) (7:30 pm EST)

Note: The lines I have listed were the current lines at the time of my post and may not reflect the final lines used to determine wins & losses, or line changes later in the day. Get proper line if different than the one I have posted, based on the criteria that I have listed below.

Do not place any wagers on teams unless you are sure your team is the dog or favorite. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the team we are betting on, regardless of v1 or v2. If you play the closer line games too early, you may be overpaying for a loss if you play the P/L and should have been on the M/L, or lose a game that you would have won had you been on the (M/L) instead of the (+1½). We will always play the M/L if the team we are betting on is the M/L favorite or in games when the line is (-110/-110) or (-105/-105), and always play the (+1½) if the team we are betting on is a M/L dog. ALL results will be based on this principle. If it is a close line game, you may want to wait til closer to game time to place your wager so you know whether or not we are on the (+1½) or the (M/L). You may need to buy the alternate line (+1½) on occasion if the M/L dog team we are betting on is the (-1½) team with your individual book. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com/. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, or vice versa, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the M/L dog team on ScoresandOdds.com/ final lines.
    Points Awarded:

analyzer gave danhimal 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Greg242
    Greg242's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6854

I am not usually confused but my brain is not working today; tonight we are looking at a ML play if the line stands where it is right?

Wallco99
    Wallco99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39230

Quote Originally Posted by Greg242 View Post
    I am not usually confused but my brain is not working today; tonight we are looking at a ML play if the line stands where it is right?
    They are the dog. Line opened at -115/-105 and never changed.
    Last edited by Wallco99; 11-18-15 at 11:52 AM.

danhimal

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2015-16 System to date: 43-1
    (fin. series)
    System profit/loss: +17.32 units (fin. series)

(11/17/15):
    #44 Toronto (+1½) v1 (A) - Win

v1 Fades
    (A) 22-8
    (B) 6-2

(C) 1-1

v2 Plays
    (A) 9-5
    (B) 3-2

(C) 2-0

There are no system plays for (11/18/15)

Note: The lines I have listed were the current lines at the time of my post and may not reflect the final lines used to determine wins & losses, or line changes later in the day. Get proper line if different than the one I have posted, based on the criteria that I have listed below.

Do not place any wagers on teams unless you are sure your team is the dog or favorite. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the team we are betting on, regardless of v1 or v2. If you play the closer line games too early, you may be overpaying for a loss if you play the P/L and should have been on the M/L, or lose a game that you would have won had you been on the (M/L) instead of the (+1½). We will always play the M/L if the team we are betting on is the M/L favorite or in games when the line is (-110/-110) or (-105/-105), and always play the (+1½) if the team we are betting on is a M/L dog. ALL results will be based on this principle. If it is a close line game, you may want to wait til closer to game time to place your wager so you know whether or not we are on the (+1½) or the (M/L). You may need to buy the alternate line (+1½) on occasion if the M/L dog team we are betting on is the (-1½) team with your individual book. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com/. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, or vice versa, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the M/L dog team on ScoresandOdds.com/ final lines.
    Points Awarded:

analyzer gave danhimal 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

danhimal

They are the dog. Line opened at -115/-105 and never changed.
    How would you grade the line if this game hypothetically lost? ScoresandOdds gave the PL to Colorado so we would have needed to book an alternate line.

Wallco99

Quote Originally Posted by danhimal View Post
    How would you grade the line if this game hypothetically lost? ScoresandOdds gave the PL to Colorado so we would have needed to book an alternate line.
    I would have graded Toronto at +1.5 (-325). I actually got it at -320 at my book, so it wasn't far off anyway.

danhimal

I would have graded Toronto at +1.5 (-325). I actually got it at -320 at my book, so it wasn't far off anyway.
    Makes sense, negligible difference anyways. Thanks!

danhimal

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2015-16 System to date: 43-1
    (fin. series)
    System profit/loss: +17.32 units (fin. series)

v1 Fades
    (A) 22-8
    (B) 6-2

(C) 1-1

v2 Plays
    (A) 9-5
    (B) 3-2

(C) 2-0

Games for (11/19/15):
    #45 Dallas @ Washington (M/L) v1 (A) (7:00 pm EST)
    #46 San Jose @ Philadelphia (+1½) v1 (A) (7:00 pm EST)
    #47 Columbus @ Ottawa (M/L) v1 (A) (7:30 pm EST)
    #48 N.Y. Rangers @ Tampa Bay (+1½) v1 (A) (7:30 pm EST)

Last edited by danhimal; 11-19-15 at 02:24 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Andy3568 gave danhimal 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

analyzer gave danhimal 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

li
    li's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2737

Thanks a lot for your work!!!
    Guys I ask to prompt in a rate #45 in brackets costs (**) that it means? Thanks

Games for (11/19/15):
    #45 Dallas @ Washington (**) v1 (A) (7:00 pm EST)

Wallco99

Quote Originally Posted by li View Post

Thanks a lot for your work!!!
    Guys I ask to prompt in a rate #45 in brackets costs (**) that it means? Thanks

Games for (11/19/15):
    #45 Dallas @ Washington (**) v1 (A) (7:00 pm EST)
    Line is not available yet.

Miggs
    Miggs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2244

Hey Wallco, any chance you'd be able to apply a filter in your spreadsheets to parse out the record of M/L bets? I know the chase is built around high-percentage puck-line plays, but I've always been curious to know how the straight-up money-line wagers perform in this system (and the idea of flipping through years of posts to compile it myself is...ughh).

More to the point, can tailing the M/L plays be profitable in their own right?

Cheers man and G/L this season (off to a good start)

Miggs

Quote Originally Posted by Miggs View Post
    Just to clarify, I mean making those M/L plays straight-up, not as part of a chase.

li

Wallco thanks!

Wallco99

Quote Originally Posted by Miggs View Post
    Hey Wallco, any chance you'd be able to apply a filter in your spreadsheets to parse out the record of M/L bets? I know the chase is built around high-percentage puck-line plays, but I've always been curious to know how the straight-up money-line wagers perform in this system (and the idea of flipping through years of posts to compile it myself is...ughh).

Cheers man and G/L this season (off to a good start)
    No to both questions, because many series are M/L on (A) bet, for example, then P/L for the (B) or (C). Since this is progressive series bettimg and not flat game betting, it would be pointless and very time consuming to track the M/L plays. You don't know which series will be ALL M/L plays when they start, so you would never know when to play and when not to.

Wallco99

My years of spreadsheets have final line only that I used, there is no determination which lines apply to Money lines and which lines apply to puck lines. So without going through every series game by game for the past 14 years, I have no way of knowing.

CubsFan1908
    CubsFan1908's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Awesome job so far

Miggs

My years of spreadsheets have final line only that I used, there is no determination which lines apply to Money lines and which lines apply to puck lines. So without going through every series game by game for the past 14 years, I have no way of knowing.
    Gotcha. I had hoped it would be an easy "apply filter "X"" in Excel, but I completely understand why you don't track money-line bets separately considering how your system works. Appreciate you taking the time to reply. Cheers!

danhimal

Quote Originally Posted by CubsFan1908 View Post
    Awesome job so far

danhimal

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2015-16 System to date: 46-1
    (fin. series)
    System profit/loss: +20.32 units (fin. series)
    Current open series: 1 (-1.15 units)

(11/19/15):
    #45 Washington (M/L) v1 (A) - Loss
    #46 Philadelphia (+1½) v1 (A) - Win
    #47 Ottawa (M/L) v1 (A) - Win
    #48 Tampa Bay (+1½) v1 (A) - Win

v1 Fades
    (A) 25-9
    (B) 6-2

(C) 1-1

v2 Plays
    (A) 9-5
    (B) 3-2

(C) 2-0

Games for (11/20/15):
    #49 Los Angeles @ Detroit (+1½) v1 (A) (7:30 pm EST)
    #50 Chicago @ Calgary (+1½) v1 (A) (9:00 pm EST)

#45 Resumes v1 (B) on 11/21/15 (8:00 pm EST)

Points Awarded:

analyzer gave danhimal 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Andy3568 gave danhimal 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Wallco99

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2015-16 System to Date: 48-1A(fin. series)
    SystemAProfit/Loss: +22.32 unitsA(fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 1 (-1.15 units)

(11/20/15):
    #49 Detroit (+1½) v1 (A) - Win
    #50 Calgary (+1½) v1 (A) - Win

v1 Fades
    (A) 27-9
    (B) 6-2

(C) 1-1

v2 Plays
    (A) 9-5
    (B) 3-2

(C) 2-0

Games for (11/21/15):
    #45 Buffalo (+1½) @ Dallas v1 (B) (8:05 pm EST)

System rules and backtest can be found in posts #4197 & #4198.
    Last edited by Wallco99; 11-21-15 at 12:22 AM.
    Points Awarded:

danhimal gave Wallco99 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Ace-bryan gave Wallco99 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

analyzer gave Wallco99 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Andy3568 gave Wallco99 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Wallco99

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2015-16 System to Date: 48-1A(fin. series)
    SystemAProfit/Loss: +22.32 unitsA(fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 1 (-4.70 units)

(11/21/15):
    #45 Buffalo (+1½)Av1 (B) - Loss

v1 Fades
    (A) 27-9
    (B) 6-3

(C) 1-1

v2 Plays
    (A) 9-5
    (B) 3-2

(C) 2-0

Games for (11/22/15):
    #45 Resumes v1 (C) on 11/24/15
    #51 L.A. Kings @ Carolina (+1½)av2a(A)A(1:05 pm EST)

Points Awarded:

li

I apologize as the team under #45 completely is called (C) and when it plays 11/22 or 11/24, thanks

bravoman81
    bravoman81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2095

It will be updated well before the 24th, just fade the Dallas Stars is the C bet.

Wallco99

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2015-16 System to Date: 49-1A(fin. series)
    SystemAProfit/Loss: +23.32 unitsA(fin. series)

(11/22/15):
    #51aCarolina (+1½)av2a(A) - Win

v1 Fades
    (A) 27-9
    (B) 6-3

(C) 1-1

v2 Plays
    (A) 10-5
    (B) 3-2

(C) 2-0

There are no system plays for (11/23/15):

#45 Resumes v1 (C) on 11/24/15

Points Awarded:

analyzer gave Wallco99 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Wallco99

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2015-16 System to Date: 49-1A(fin. series)
    SystemlProfit/Loss: +23.32 unitsA(fin. series)

v1 Fades
    (A) 27-9
    (B) 6-3

(C) 1-1

v2 Plays
    (A) 10-5
    (B) 3-2

(C) 2-0

Games for (11/24/15):
    #45LOttawa (+1½) @ Dallaslv1l(C)L(8:35 pm EST)

Points Awarded:

skyscrapers gave Wallco99 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Wallco99

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2015-16 System to Date: 50-1A(fin. series)
    SystemlProfit/Loss: +24.32 unitsA(fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 0

(11/24/15):
    #45LOttawa (+1½)Lv1l(C) - Win

v1 Fades
    (A) 27-9
    (B) 6-3

(C) 2-1

v2 Plays
    (A) 10-5
    (B) 3-2

(C) 2-0

Games for (11/25/15):
    #52LNashville (M/L) @ BuffaloLv2l(A)L(7:05 pm EST)
    #53LChicago (+1½) @ San JoseLv1l(A)L(10:05 pm EST)
    #54LBoston @ Detroit (M/L)Lv1l(A)L(7:35 pm EST)
    #55LOttawa @ Colorado (M/L)Lv1l(A)L(9:35 pm EST)

Last edited by Wallco99; 11-25-15 at 09:27 AM.
    Points Awarded:

Andy3568
    Update your status
    Andy3568's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3286

Ottawa won their last 3, so shouldn't Colorado be a V1 play today?

Wallco99

Quote Originally Posted by Andy3568 View Post
    Ottawa won their last 3, so shouldn't Colorado be a V1 play today?
    Yep! I had their (A) bet as the 28th on my spreadsheet, I will correct. Thanks Andy.
    Last edited by Wallco99; 11-25-15 at 02:26 PM.

Wallco99

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2015-16 System to Date: 52-1A(fin. series)
    SystemlProfit/Loss: +26.32 unitsA(fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 1 (-2.55 units)

(11/25/15):
    #52LNashville (M/L)Lv2l(A) - Win
    #53LChicago (+1½)Lv1l(A) - Win
    #54LDetroit (M/L)Lv1l(A) - Loss
    #55LColorado (M/L)Lv1l(A) - Loss

v1 Fades
    (A) 28-11
    (B) 6-3

(C) 2-1

v2 Plays
    (A) 11-5
    (B) 3-2

(C) 2-0

There are no system plays for (11/26/15):

#54LResumes v1l(B) on 11/27/15
    #55LResumes v1l(B) on 11/28/15

Points Awarded:

Wallco99

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

tassos6
    tassos6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 836

Happy Thanksgiving Day to you Wallco , from Athens Greece .
    Thank you for posting and help us !!!

analyzer
    analyzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9236

Happy Thanksgiving!

Wallco99

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2015-16 System to Date: 52-1A(fin. series)
    SystemlProfit/Loss: +26.32 unitsA(fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 2 (-2.55 units)

v1 Fades
    (A) 28-11
    (B) 6-3

(C) 2-1

v2 Plays
    (A) 11-5
    (B) 3-2

(C) 2-0

Games for (11/27/15):
    #54LN.Y. Rangers (+1½) @ BostonLv1l(B)L(1:05 pm EST)
    #55LResumes v1l(B) on 11/28/15
    #56LMontreal @ New Jersey (+1½)Lv1l(A)L(7:05 pm EST)
    #57LTampa Bay @ Washington (M/L)Lv1l(A)L(5:05 pm EST)
    #58LTampa Bay (+1½) @ WashingtonLv1l(A)L(5:05 pm EST)

Last edited by Wallco99; 11-27-15 at 03:17 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Ace-bryan gave Wallco99 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

TenCount gave Wallco99 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

First ... 143144145146147148149 ... Last