downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

SBR Poker Challenge for March Tourneys

Alright list I have of interested parties is as follows.

MVP123 TMoney33 BGboothA Vegasinsider JDUB07 BEERDOG Fuzzydunlop(???) Oiler lolguy999 aggieshawn and of course myself downsouth

Here is how it will work since i got very little feedback.

Everyone will pull chips. I guess we do 100/person(nobody else suggested anything). This basically breaks down to 25pts/week and 25 points to overall pool. You will not accrue points until your points are transferred. We can choose someone to give chips to or I can keep them. I have no points now but look at my point history as I have about 10k in points lent out and get about 240/day. See my previous thank you to SBR poker if you would like to know where the rest of my points went.

Unfornately, this will have to be a pro only contest as non-pros cannot transfer points any longer. Sorry

You will play your one tourney per day. IF you do not sign up or show up, not my or anyone elses problem. You will receive score of one point or wherever you fold to in standings.

Your score will be determined by your finish in the tourney. 1st place gets 90 points, 90th place or not sigining up earns you 1. Pretty simple.

Scores from each tourney you play in Monday-Thursday will be added together. Ie...You get First Monday, 2nd Tuesday, Last Wednesday and Last Thursday. Your score would be 90+89+1+1 for a weekly total of 181. You will need to update thread on your place in tourney and of course it will be verified.

Scores will be tallied to determine weekly winner as well as overall winner for the 3 week period(which is how many tourney weeks we have in March). Standings will be updated daily.

Prize breakdown will be fairly simple as we will take 25% of prize pool each week and 25% to overall. Top three paid each week and overall. Breakdown is 50% First, 30% Second, 20% Third. WEeekly prizes will be distrubuted weekly. Overall prize at end of march (third week)

Please let me know if you have any questions. I think i covered the majority of it in this posts.

Sign up if interested but please do not post that your in unless you are sure you want to join.

Thanks

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I want to join ... but I have to ask Thadd first to loan me 100 points (I am already paying a loan to him) ... when do u plan to start the contest? Today?

horja1
    Grrrrrr

I'm in ...

99Boxster
    99Boxster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4394

When are you going to start this

horja1
    Grrrrrr

probably on monday ... downsouth?

horja1
    Grrrrrr

Well ... is this going to happen or not? ...

ewrestling4c
    ewrestling4c's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

You can't transfer points anymore to poker?

horja1
    Grrrrrr

not interested anymore