shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireMaker View Post
    Congrats Deadphish !!!!
    Thanks for another great tennis contest Shari !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Thanks for another great tennis contest Shari! Can't believe I sneaked in there and got 3rd! You're the coolest, Aussie gal! Congrats to all the winners!
    Thanks guys! Congrats for cashing!!

Bloody Mike though... you were one of the last three I scored as I grade in order of how people are posted in this thread so until I got to you I thought Stefan and I would be battling for the tiebreak. Instead your arse swoops in and not only boots us out but knocks Empire and PO down lol! PO's ok as he won the women's but geez louise you did damage at the end haha!!

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Love these contest Shari thanks for running it. Cheers!

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1345

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Thanks guys! Congrats for cashing!!

Bloody Mike though... you were one of the last three I scored as I grade in order of how people are posted in this thread so until I got to you I thought Stefan and I would be battling for the tiebreak. Instead your arse swoops in and not only boots us out but knocks Empire and PO down lol! PO's ok as he won the women's but geez louise you did damage at the end haha!!
    Lol! Yeah I saw that, we we're all kinda neck 'n neck there gett'in down to the finals. Hated that you got booted, but at least PO didn't swoop in and take both contests! Dang if he didn't hit the board in both of them though! That guy knows tennis too? Are you sure he's not ttwarriors ghost? Yeah, I was up late trying to cap this thing and barely got my entries in! Great fun and some terrific matches this year! I'm buying the beers for you at the next bash! Luv ya!

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffie View Post
    Love these contest Shari thanks for running it. Cheers!
    Thanks Jeffie! They're definitely a lot of fun albeit a lot of work at the start but I love seeing how it plays out at the end. Even with the women's crapping out when it did... none of us would've bet on that so that itself is a blast!

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Lol! Yeah I saw that, we we're all kinda neck 'n neck there gett'in down to the finals. Hated that you got booted, but at least PO didn't swoop in and take both contests! Dang if he didn't hit the board in both of them though! That guy knows tennis too? Are you sure he's not ttwarriors ghost? Yeah, I was up late trying to cap this thing and barely got my entries in! Great fun and some terrific matches this year! I'm buying the beers for you at the next bash! Luv ya!
    You did a great job capping this time. I can only assume PO brought in a paid ringer or something but either way good on him. The ladies was a disaster from the moment Sharapova withdrew and continued to be a shitfest each round after. Bloody Pen vs Vinci. Like seriously come on. One Aussie announcer said right after Pen announced her retirement that it wasn't a surprise as that was by far her pinnacle of her career and she was even worse than Steven Bradbury

First 123