UFC 143: Diaz Vs Condit Betting Contest, 1,000 points
Date: Feb 4, 2012
Location: Mandalay Bay Events Center, Las Vegas, NV
- Must provide your 5Dimes account.
- Must register for the UFC 143 Betting Contest, 1,000 points (5pt entry fee)
- Must enter full card predictions by 3:00PM EST on Sat February 4th, 2012
- Must predict the winner plus the winning way (TKO, Submission, Decision, Draw, Dq, Etc)
- 2 tiebreakers have to be posted predicting the ending round of the Alex Caceres vs Edwin Figueroa and Dustin Poirier vs Max Halloway fights.
- If you edit your post, your entry will not count.
Diaz by Dec
Werdum by Tko
Koscheck by Dec
Jorgensen by Dec
Herman by Dec
Poirier by TKO
Riddle by Dec
Caceres by Sub
Brown by TKO
Thompon by Dec
Natal by Dec
Tiebreaker 1: 1st
Tiebreaker 2: 1st
- Interim Welterweight Championship bout: Nick Diaz vs. Carlos Condit
- Heavyweight bout: Roy Nelson vs. Fabricio Werdum
- Welterweight bout: Josh Koscheck vs. Mike Pierce
- Bantamweight bout: Renan "Barao" Pegado vs. Scott Jorgensen
- Middleweight bout: Ed Herman vs. Clifford Starks
Preliminary card (FX)
- Featherweight bout: Dustin Poirier vs. Max Halloway
- Welterweight bout: Matthew Riddle vs. Henry Martinez
- Bantamweight bout: Alex Caceres vs. Edwin Figueroa
- Welterweight bout: Matt Brown vs. Chris Cope
Preliminary card (Facebook)
- Welterweight bout: Dan Stittgen vs. Stephen Thompson
- Middleweight bout: Rafael Natal vs. Michael Kuiper
One grand prize of 1000 SBR Sportsbook freeplay points will be given to the top 5 predictions, the prize will be divided in the following structure:
1st. 500 FP pts.
2nd. 250 FP pts
3rd. 150 FP pts.
4th. 75 FP pts.
5th. 25 FP pts.
Make sure you read our SBRForum.com writeup for this event, free picks and great betting advise included:
UFC 143: Diaz vs. Condit fight card betting picks
Welterweights will rule the Octagon on February 4th, 2012 at the Mandalay Bay in Sin City as top contenders Nick Diaz and Carlos Condit will square off to determine the UFC Interim Welterweight king while current champ George St. Pierre recovers from an ACL injury.