DABOOK
    At The Spectrum
    DABOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18419

Where Does My Local's PPH Get Their Lines.

God damn shit fuq. Seems like they know what I am playing. Every book listed on SBR and other sites that show multiple odds off shore and vegas have total a NCAAB total at 155. My guy has 154
    Almost evey other game the lines sink up with Pinny or Cris or greek heritage etc. . But not the unders my guys are on.

I play almost ncaab unders exclusively that I get from some sharp guys. Friends of friends. They Hitting NCAAB unders around 56%. Im tired of not getting the best of the number.
    I need another out but I like getting cashed out on Mondays.
    Anyone else have a local thats lines are different than what is all over the net?

SnakesPicks
    Dazed and confused.
    SnakesPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you play "almost exclusively unders", then it would seem that your dude just takes the regular line and subtracts one from it. Special, just for you. Find an over you like, and when he gives you a total one under what everywhere else has, shock him and say "OVER". Keep him guessing a little. lol By the way, what does PPH stand for?

DABOOK
    At The Spectrum

Quote Originally Posted by SnakesPicks View Post
    If you play "almost exclusively unders", then it would seem that your dude just takes the regular line and subtracts one from it. Special, just for you. Find an over you like, and when he gives you a total one under what everywhere else has, shock him and say "OVER". Keep him guessing a little. lol By the way, what does PPH stand for?
    Pay per head web site is a service locals use to record bets. Just like a reg site except there is no payment or form of e-commerece . The money is cash.
    like i said 98% of lines match up well with standard books like Bookmaker Heritage betonline etc. Just the 5 or 6 unders I play a week are a point lower than the rest of the market.
    The site he uses does not give him the ability to move a afew lines around. They only logical explanation is the guys who bet these games before me have moved the PPH market. I just didnt think his lines would be different than almost everyone else. Very surprised. A PPH has sharper lines?!

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

"The site he uses does not give him the ability to move a afew lines around."

Are you sure about that? Pretty shitty pph if true.

DABOOK
    At The Spectrum

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    "The site he uses does not give him the ability to move a afew lines around."

Are you sure about that? Pretty shitty pph if true.
    Maybe they do. I can put it to you this way. No one knows less about sports than this guy. He is not moving things and he certainly does not know the one under I am playing when the card is 50-80 games.

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

He can definitely adjust the lines. It's a feature.

You should burn him on it by playing a middle with someone else.

SnakesPicks
    Dazed and confused.

Well, how do you get the lines from him Da Book? Looking online at a site...? or the old school way of calling or texting him?

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7292

Are the guys you getting the plays from playing with the same bookie? or does he maybe know them? and thats why the shade is happening. Have you thought about getting another out online?
    Last edited by Waterstpub87; 02-26-17 at 07:51 PM.

DABOOK
    At The Spectrum

Well, how do you get the lines from him Da Book? Looking online at a site...? or the old school way of calling or texting him?
    Yes. It is a site. He was old school pen paper for 40 years. Now he has a site that he hired. The plays go there and the lines move faster than anything I have ever seen

DABOOK
    At The Spectrum

Quote Originally Posted by Waterstpub87 View Post
    Are the guys you getting the plays from playing with the same bookie? or does he maybe know them? and thats why the shade is happening. Have you thought about getting another out online?
    I dont think the guys I am getting the good info from play with this guy. He is North Jersey and these guys are Delaware Pa. This PPH moves the line Before Pinny .This has happened many many times. Crazy.

I am looking into another local. Really dont want to send money outside the U.S. though.

DABOOK
    At The Spectrum

Thanks fellas

SnakesPicks
    Dazed and confused.

I was wondering what Spectrum your profile referred to. I assume it is the Philly Spectrum, that is still in existence, isn't it? I like the old arenas, ballparks, etc.

DABOOK
    At The Spectrum

I was wondering what Spectrum your profile referred to. I assume it is the Philly Spectrum, that is still in existence, isn't it? I like the old arenas, ballparks, etc.
    Yes sir Broad & Patterson. I practically was raised in that building. Probably 1000 events. My first was 1979 when Darryl Dakins broke the backboard .The last event was Pearl Jam Halloween 2009. They don't make them like that anymore.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

The concepts you guys are bringing up actually allude to the only way you can "beat the books"

I know because I've seen it and I can also tell you, it takes time and effort.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Are you using a real time live line service to compare odds to you pph shop? SBRodds, although a great FREE service, is not real time. You need Don Best (previously could have used Sportsoptions as well but they just merged with DB).

DABOOK
    At The Spectrum

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    Are you using a real time live line service to compare odds to you pph shop? SBRodds, although a great FREE service, is not real time. You need Don Best (previously could have used Sportsoptions as well but they just merged with DB).
    It is not a matter of seconds. Its 10 minutes ahead. Example. We are on Tex st Under 130
    At Pinny it is 130.5 at 5:30 pm est.
    i go to the PPH and he has 128.5. 15 minutes later everyone has 128.5 or 128 .
    I have used the free ones. Or directly from sites like Greek or Pinny Cris bookmaker. Most of the games I am circling in on already have moved against me. I thought PPH would just clone 5 dimes pinny or GREEK CRIS. THESE LINES ARE DIFFERENT and I dont know where they come from.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

I'd doubt he is moving lines thru pph. First you need to figure out where the clone of the lines are from. Check halves and such as they are more often shaded making it easier to pinpoint where.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by DABOOK View Post

It is not a matter of seconds. Its 10 minutes ahead. Example. We are on Tex st Under 130
    At Pinny it is 130.5 at 5:30 pm est.
    i go to the PPH and he has 128.5. 15 minutes later everyone has 128.5 or 128 .
    I have used the free ones. Or directly from sites like Greek or Pinny Cris bookmaker. Most of the games I am circling in on already have moved against me. I thought PPH would just clone 5 dimes pinny or GREEK CRIS. THESE LINES ARE DIFFERENT and I dont know where they come from.
    Hard to believe this happens all the time. Unless your info source is betting at the place the lines are coming from. Or maybe your local has you bugged

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

You could just ask him. I assume most people aren't like me, but i'd straight up tell you if i was doing it. You can be damn sure I shade psu games at least a point.

DABOOK
    At The Spectrum

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    You could just ask him. I assume most people aren't like me, but i'd straight up tell you if i was doing it. You can be damn sure I shade psu games at least a point.
    He dont know. The site he uses is sharp. Sometimes it looks like they have the same as Betonline. Other times Pinny and Heritage. I guess I am surprised to see a different number with his site.

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

take a screen shot. I can figure it out