Cheme82
    Cheme82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2447

First Turnover of the Game will be.......

Has anyone noticed this prop paying plus money on an interception but charging juice on a fumble? This is for both NFL and College.

I only have the total number of TO's for both of these and the interceptions outnumber the fumbles (about 57% to 43% on both pro and college football).

The only thing I can think of is some teams falling behind by a larger margin the later it gets in the game; throwing more, and so a large number of the interceptions coming later in the game (hence not being the first turnover of the game).

Anyone has any insight on this?

Smartmoney87
    Smartmoney87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 387

Quote Originally Posted by Cheme82 View Post
    Has anyone noticed this prop paying plus money on an interception but charging juice on a fumble? This is for both NFL and College.

I only have the total number of TO's for both of these and the interceptions outnumber the fumbles (about 57% to 43% on both pro and college football).

The only thing I can think of is some teams falling behind by a larger margin the later it gets in the game; throwing more, and so a large number of the interceptions coming later in the game (hence not being the first turnover of the game).

Anyone has any insight on this?
    I like the path your looking down. Have you tried correlating INT/FUM in relation to 1st/2nd half and a step further NCAA/NFL?