parlayin
    parlayin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2037

Best bet tracker for analysis of bet history?

Looking to analyze my bet history to notice any patterns/leaks. The ones I'm considering (but too lazy to start using so I'm posting here instead) are the BetBud app or Sharpbettracker.com. Anyone have any experience with these? Of course Excel would be ideal for running different queries if I have my columns set up right but I'm not that well-versed and I hate data entry so consistently inputting and filling in many fields each day is a huge deterrent. What's the solution to this?

evo34
    evo34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4198

Pickmonitor.com is pretty nice. One-click entry. Great analytics. Only downside (for tracking personal wagers) is that you have to enter picks using live 5 Dimes lines.

parlayin

Great, will definitely check it out. Thanks evo

parlayin

Seems like the Pick Monitor is for selling picks so all plays have to be entered before games start, which I understand for that purpose. I need to be able to do my data entry afterwards, like at the end of the day (or week, lol).

evo34
    evo34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4198

Ah, true. You might want to check out Winafy.

HossWilbur
    Can't Stop The Chop
    HossWilbur's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10645

aussportsbetting has a nice excel template to use.

GREG1021
    GREG1021's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Quote Originally Posted by parlayin View Post
    Looking to analyze my bet history to notice any patterns/leaks. The ones I'm considering (but too lazy to start using so I'm posting here instead) are the BetBud app or Sharpbettracker.com. Anyone have any experience with these? Of course Excel would be ideal for running different queries if I have my columns set up right but I'm not that well-versed and I hate data entry so consistently inputting and filling in many fields each day is a huge deterrent. What's the solution to this?
    Love Betbud!