saint1119
    saint1119's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

My powerfull strategy! Breaks the juice...

This method processes the information of a reverse mode. In games like basketball, voleyball, tennis, etc ... the odds are fixed (1.85 average) and the result changes very quickly. We can see that the bookmakers always offer the same odd and different results. A simple study allows to prove that the bookmakers assign a probability to each variation on the main line ...
    Example: Bookie 1 - + - 160.5 points / bookie 2 + -163.5 with it, then one of the odds is overvalued. I will say that we have a valuescore because the result is a mask of a great valuebet. We can say that one of the bookies is offering a 1.85 odd when its value is approximately 1.55 ... another perspective I can also say that an odd It has an approximate potential value of 2.20. So I'm always betting with 60% or more of probabilididades.
    I broke the juice of bookmakers because I won a margin value and now I will play only with the juice?
    How do I do that? Very easy ... I bet a result of these and according to the direction of the result take my decision.
    Positive diretion - I keep my valuescore
    Negative diretion when the margin is void, I cancell my value score and only lose the juice.
    This means you only need to hit one valuescore in 6 to get profit. If you consider that you are always betting in probabilities greater than 60 % it is not difficult…

You can see this video with the concept...
    https://youtu.be/T_o7JezHBjA
    I did a study a study of sports, markets and bookmakers and bet hundreds of small stakes to filter the best possible information to further refine the strategy ... For example the change of a game in tennis is 2 points handicap in relation to the basket or voleybol ...
    Can verify that for every variation of a point in the basket corresponds to an average growth of 5% on the main line ... so when I see a result with 2- 3 points of difference I'm sure I'm betting on a line whose odds are " incorrect ". I bet then a bookmaker and control the focus on another bookmaker ...
    No matter what is the line that I find wrong as I gained immediate advantage ...
    I used many strategies but this is absolutely fantastic and as the one who allows me to gain advantage over the bookmakers. I think you have understood the concept... easy application and will be surprised with the results ...
    If you have any doubt can put because I am here to share with tyou ...
    Sorry my English…
    Last edited by saint1119; 10-13-15 at 01:39 PM.

saint1119
    saint1119's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Hi friend you have a superb bookmakers to apply this technique and it seems that distracted walk ...
    Have you read carefully the process? Do you have any technical with 98.5 to succeed?
    I will clarify ... as only need to hit a guess at 6 which is aprobabilidade failing six consecutive aposas'?
    1/64 = 0.0154 = 1.54%
    The juice of the house is 7.5% and your bet is worth 60% or 10% more than acasa offers ... In this sense only'll play with this margin of 10%.
    è easy to see why ... or your bank increases or decreases ,,,
    If you bet € 10 you will earn € 8.5 and if you lose the damage is only 1.5 € ... logo just a winning bet in 6 ....
    Undoubtedly not find any technique that allows you to play with advantage over apuestas houses, except for surebets which has much risk as need to bet large amounts to win little ,,,
    I hope you have noticed that we have 2 or 3 online bookmakers ...
    They find possible the same house offer the same odds for different results? ... of course not because it would be an obvious mistake and cancel out your bet .. But as we have 2 lines just think it's the same bookmaker that is offering these two lines and gain immediate advantage in one of them ... just manage margin value in the other bookmaker
    Last edited by saint1119; 10-14-15 at 08:40 AM.