T4TRUTH
    T4TRUTH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

This time of year mlb< nba< nfl

So I noticed the main page espn has mock draft NBA in place front page, yet it is full swing MLB Hockey is over and NFL will start shortly.

My question is , as I continue to try and squeak profit from the MLB season, rain delays drive me crazy for some reason
    anyway, It is now time for me to study the NFL as we all know anything can happen in the NFL season and pre season is close.
    oh yes the question.
    What teams maybe two or three, do you all see having a legitimate chance to win the superbowl.
    I am looking to make some solid season plays and wanted to see if anyone has any serious study put in yet?
    all opinions welcome.
    thanks in advance as I am looking to laod up on some season plays soon before markets shorten

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

The Texans and Chiefs!

That may just be a homer pick, but I do know the Chiefs are showing up relatively high on rankings.

I don't start to look at the NFL until I get in gear for fantasy football drafts.. Still awhile to go, injuries to happen, competitions to be won. It's only June.

T4TRUTH
    T4TRUTH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

chiefs were actually my key play in finding the superbowl winner last year because if you looked at the two teams performance against the chiefs and actually san diego you would have noticed, that the two key games for both of their respective seasons were against both those teams and so it showed a possible outcome of NE by four or more.

now going into this year it will be interesting as always but statistics somewhat begin anew now and everyone is a year older, new blood and of course who knows what the weather will be in buffalo mid to end of november, or will miami cause a few upsets.
    Finding the clearest path for any one team is difficult, where might even get the right team to reach the superbowl but will they even win it.
    the reason I bring it up is a lot of books where I play will accept the larger wager early and I can spend most of the season hedging o it can be a way to carve a profit no matter who actually wins.
    I always like to discuss football stats with a few of my mathematician buddies and so soon as july comes the focus is on, make a few variables after pre season and lay the money down...