bet_that_all
    bet_that_all's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

Help: What bet tracker is best for iphone?

Is anybody using some tracker on iphone? Been using bettracker but its still falling...
    Thank you

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

lvasports.com

bet_that_all
    bet_that_all's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

Thank you!

qwertvt
    qwertvt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Take a look at Betbud (phone app) as well. It will track stats, the amount won or lost and live updates if you wish. I know that several members have been happy with the program and Bet Tracker has fallen out of favor with many others.

Betbud is very intuitive and is worth a look. One gripe I have, which may or may not still exist, are that the stats are (or were) not itemized by each sport.

I am always curious about how my college stats fare against pro or how you are doing in football versus basketball.

Also, the program is good about live in-game tracking but proceed with caution.

You can; however, control how you want to be alerted.

If you set it up for constant alerts and you have several plays, your phone will light up like a Christmas tree. This feature; however, is very manageable and can be tuned to your liking.

SBR has a decent system free of charge but I am not a fan of Internet based tracking.

Do a search on the boards because I know that you will find other threads that discuss the issue and will give you more details.

I think a life long license is around $5 so it is not a big investment.

It is also helpful if you play fantasy.

The program alerts don't just state the Steelers just scored. You will get more a detailed blurb that states Antonio Brown just caught a 50 yd td.
    Last edited by qwertvt; 05-26-15 at 08:39 AM.

evo34
    evo34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4198

This won't track your bets, but the best site for tracking a custom set of games is:

http://scores.covers.com/custom-scores.aspx

It shows the projected spread outcome during games.