Messijah
    Messijah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 252

Stat site rating professional sports bettors?

I'm looking of a site that rate cappers, best and worst!
    Any suggestions?

evo34
    evo34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4198

Pickmonitor.com

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15066

Scamdicappers.com

James Marques
    James Marques's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3692

All of the sites claiming to monitor.... are also scams. Look up any of your favorite scammers and you'll see what I mean. The "tracker" websites are like Yelp. If you pay them, they'll list all your good reviews first. If you don't, they'll list all your bad ones first. For restaurants, I ask a bartender where to go. If you don't have any idea what team to bet, I recommend the same.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15066

Scamdicappers is a bit different. They have 500+ handicappers and their records in each sport. Then they tell you what their plays are. You just go on the game you're interested in, and there it is.

Bad part is they put my name on an email spam list and I still get crap from touts every so often. This was 5 years or so ago when I signed up. Could be different now.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

pickmonitor as suggested by evo34 is 100% legit, And it is not only for "professional" cappers, anyone can join. And you can see everyone's picks (including the ones that sell them) a few minutes after each game starts for total transparency.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Yeah, afaics pickmon is legit.

Pretty much everything else is a scam though.

HUY
    HUY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3257

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    Scamdicappers is a bit different. They have 500+ handicappers and their records in each sport.
    So this is useless too. If I have 500+ handicappers then many of them will get lucky and have a good record after a while. Do I bet with them? Hell no. It's like chasing a mirage. It's there until just before you get there.

Variance on sports betting is too high to rely on pick tracking, that's why pick tracking is 100% useless, whether it's honest or crooked. You need a better metric by which to rate systems/handicappers. I'm planning one but I'm not telling you guys what it is until it goes live