SignThisBeast
    SignThisBeast's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Football handicapping site?

I am trying to find a a decent free site that shows break downs of stats for teams. Like vs the spread records, home vs away, weather, etc. All the good stuff. I had a site a while back with all that info but lost it.

statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

just a humble suggestion, along the lines of efficient market theory. any stat, angle, trend you can think of is in the price; aka 100% of the knowable information about an independent event is known and already accounted for in the price, making it impossible to beat the market long term because of the 4.54% edge on your standard -110 side. but if you have your heart set on going this route i would suggest something simple as statfox, unless you are looking for SQL type stuff, killersports maybe?

GL

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Or go a bit outside the box at footballoutsiders

statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

oh shoot, just remembered one of my favorites:

http://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/stat

love that one for when i am, say considering an over, and want to know the pass play % for an offense and defense. kick around there a lil bit.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SignThisBeast

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

like above poster,

http://www.teamrankings.com/

is a good site.

SignThisBeast
    SignThisBeast's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Thanks guize.

CommunistKevin
    CommunistKevin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1541

Quote Originally Posted by statnerds View Post
    just a humble suggestion, along the lines of efficient market theory. any stat, angle, trend you can think of is in the price; aka 100% of the knowable information about an independent event is known and already accounted for in the price, making it impossible to beat the market long term because of the 4.54% edge on your standard -110 side. but if you have your heart set on going this route i would suggest something simple as statfox, unless you are looking for SQL type stuff, killersports maybe?

GL
    Very good points

Freddy Smerlas
    Freddy Smerlas's Avatar Become A Pro!

Try teamrankings.com

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

good suggestions...... teamrankings.com is my go-to site. and the more i use it the more stuff i realize they have. would love for them though to develop a killersports type analytical engine.