Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

HUGE DECISION: Houston D Against Bortles? Or Buffalo against RG3?

Houston is projected 10 pts in my league. Number of yards allowed are important in my league. You allow not too much, you get a couple points, you allow like 400 500 yards you're done.

Now, both these teams won't get too many yards. Buff at home, not wanting to lose to 0 win team guaranteed, still in playoff hunt, mccoy gonna shred them. control clock. Also weather is cold.

Houston. Bortles is clown. Every game is guaranteed 1 pick. Houston D is rock solid at all 3 levels. They create turnovers and Clowney and Bouyay have been playing amazing. But JAX has more talent than Houston. They can easily clown on Osweiller and get good field position.

Buff D is only projected like 6 points in my league btw.

I'm leaning Buff. But don't know. Anyone watch RG3 play last game?

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Browns were running flea flickers from their own end zone.. If that doesn't tell you all you need to know, idk what does. Rex Ryan coaching for his job. Bills is the move

Stackzilla
    NGNG
    Stackzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tough to say, do you think Hou can run away with the game early or be a game like last week when Minn pulled away late. I think the closer the game is the better you'd be but if you think Hou crushes them early I'd sit Hou. RG3 wasn't anything special but I'd be more worried about the run game Buff has no run def. and Crowell looked pretty good coming off the bye but Cincy run def isn't much better than Bufs. Is GB or MIA available? GB last 3 games has the #4 pass def & #26 run def. Run def sounds bad but if you break it down Hou had 103 between 3 rushers, PHI 43 between 2 rushers, and SEA 90 between 2 rushers. CHI only has Howard who can run well and w/ Matt Barkley @ QB this match-up is promising. MIA playing the Jets, with Mia putting pressure on Petty all day MIA should be able to get a few T/O's and a few sacks who knows we might see another butt fumble. Only thing that I'd be thinking about here is Matt Moore is he playing to manage the game and get the W or take chances to get the W because the longer the phins off. is on the field the better. BOL.

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

If your streaming defenses then Houston is as good as you will find this week at home vs. Jacksonville

I agree Miami is good but I am a guy that like to have his defenses at playing at home. Just a habit I have always had